Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2321 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

This is something that is going on because of the market situation.
In general i think that bounty hunting is going to be extinct soon, this was a phenomena in a big bubble which is going to end soon.
with a lots of new project showing up like mushroom around this industry, sooner every bounty will be nothing, like what is happening right now most of those ico projects are not reaching anything funds are not enough so they needed to extend their sale periods, bounty hunters are in need to wait or else they won't get anything sadly to say that they are really being trapped but maybe if luck permits them and they've got rewarded as there's always some little chances if they will just continue.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

You said absolutely right. Bounty hunters day by day getting frustrated. Bounty campaign not paying high because number of participants. Every bounty manager should limit of participants. And value of altcoin (tokens) decreasing.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

It's a little bit unfair to the bounty participants but most of ICOs have no problem to collect soft-cap, thats why we see so many ICOs that extend their token sale.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

I had this experience. The campaign was supposed to end in September (started in mid-July), but when the date came, the project team decided to extend the bounty campaign until December. True, they did it competently, dividing the bounty into 2 parts. If you did not want to participate further, you could remove the signature. I continued to participate in the second part. I hope in December everything is successful.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

It's common trend for most bounty company but some always keep to their words of the end date and when there is extension on the date, they normally increase the budget for the bounty.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

I think this is unfair. A man worked a month or two. Need to pay for work. But many projects impose such a rule on bounty hunters. I have no choice but to adhere to these rules. But if I find the best project, I will move to a new project.
stiletos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

The current market situation has changed so many things in many ways, those who find it difficult to meet softcap believe bounty should still continue against the bounty stipulated period. These acts should also be followed with an increase in bounty budgets. If you keep me for too long on a bounty, you should pay more.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

The mood of the market, respectively, is spreading both to project developers and hunters, now it’s not good for everyone, and we are all in a position to wait.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

so far it was like that, you could not leave the campaign without losing the stakes and that was bad for the participants. bountysuite has changed its system and there you can leave a campaign at any time without losing stakes. that is good, but you have to sign up now every week again to get stakes for a campaign.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Bounty hunters are always victims, campaign extensions, payment delays and various other obstacles.
unlike 2017, maybe this is a result of a bad market situation.
Bounty hunter is not an easy and increasingly heavy work.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

Nowadays more than 70% of ico not going to get success due to the crypto market going down like crazy and some scam icos but end of day bounty hunters hard work and time is going  to waste due to ico not successful to get funding for crowdsales so before going to do work for any ico promotions please check the ratings for ico.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

Yes, unfortunately, now is the worst period for bounty. At best, the ico period is prolonged in the hope of recovering the market, at worst, the project just closes ... wait, guys, the depression period should end in a few months and the recovery will be slow, but still.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

I also had such experience several times that the company had to end and did not allow for a short time to remove the signature and then extend the term of its work. In this regard, you lose time and money, and this is unfair.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

Bounty has become shit that doesn't need to be say much about has the team or developer are now doing like God, and think they have power to do and undo in the process of the campaign but for me I don't care if a project proof to be scam then I leave and move on but telling me not to remove signature is out of it as they can hold their reward but will definitely pay the price.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Seen a lot of them campaigns are extending but this is because of the bear market which they didn't collect enough. Its only logical to extend though so that they can ask for more as they have to pay for everything that is needed like exchange listing which cost too much these days. But delaying the distribution however seem not fair that they participants have to wear signature until they say they can remove.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Some bounty campaigns used to extend their bounty program because the ICO is also extended. You can message the bounty manager to reserve your stakes because you will no longer continue to promote the project. Some bounty managers are also bounty hunter and they can understand the situation.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

You are actually right, the last bounty program I did before joining this new signature actually did the same thing like you just mentioned i have to remove my their signature without getting any reward carrying their signature for a campaign end over a month ago and refuse to update the spreadsheet while the stupid bounty manager keeps us waiting so long by promising us he's gonna do it every weekend.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:24:55 PM

Actually you do have the full right on leaving a certain project if you wanted to but in exchange you will lose all of your stakes.I do understand that projects wont able to
end on the said date.Why? See the current market condition which is very bearish and accumulating funding wont really be enough that's why extension the sad fact
on the end where hunters cant possibly be paid up for their work.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

When you joined on those campaign with the rules do not remove your signature until the end of the campaign then you need to follow that to get your stakes or you will be rewarded with nothing.But this rule followed by some managers and some other managers still will pay you until how long you got stakes on the spreadsheet so lets decide about that rule before joining on bounties then you will never get stuck.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

Most bounties usually say their end date is at the end of their ICO and they give a specific date but when their ICO lasts longer than expected they would have to extend the bounty end date too.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: