Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -2: -1 / +0  (Read 374 times)
niotib (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

My trust is saying kinda  -2: -1 / +0 can anybody simply explain these numbers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0

You have received negative trust from someone on your trust list.

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

someone

I wonder who this is.
Somehow he is also in MY trust list Smiley

Considering the reference https://archive.is/HjpVD, i doubt you will loose that neg anytime soon.
niotib (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

So, YOU at my trust list?

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Please turn your irony detector ON.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

He is an DT (Default Trust) member,so he will be added to everyone's trust list by default,if you want to remove him from your trust list then you can do it by adding '~' infront of his name but every other forum member can see his trust rating by default.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

Congrats, OP, you just ruined your account. These red numbers under your name is your trust score which is negative now. And it will remain as long as actmyname will be DT member or he will remove feedback from your profile (not likely to happen).

niotib (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

Congrats, OP, you just ruined your account. These red numbers under your name is your trust score which is negative now. And it will remain as long as actmyname will be DT member or he will remove feedback from your profile (not likely to happen).

Anyway, I feel that now the profile is little bit eye-catching with something in red (even if it's a neg trust), most other users don't have  Grin.  So, I accept your congratulation bro!  Tongue

niotib (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

He is an DT (Default Trust) member,so he will be added to everyone's trust list by default,if you want to remove him from your trust list then you can do it by adding '~' infront of his name but every other forum member can see his trust rating by default.

So, what will happen if I add '~' infront of all users who're in my default trust list? Will none of them be able to negative trust me in the future?

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

--snip--

So, what will happen if I add '~' infront of all users who're in my default trust list? Will none of them be able to negative trust me in the future?

If it was that easy, nobody would have negative trust...

If you add ~ in front of everybody in default trust, YOU would no longer see any Trusted feedback in your trustlist (or anybody else's trustlist for that matter), however, unless you convince all other bitcointalk members to add a ~ in front of everybody in DT, allmost all other forum members would still see the negative trusted feedback on your account...

If you want the rest of the forum to no longer see the negative trusted feedback there are a couple things you can do:
  • Contact the person that gave you negative trust, ask them if there's any way they'll remove that negative trust
  • Get the person that gave you negative trust kicked from default trust

The last thing i want to say about the subject is that your chances of either of these "sollutions" happening are small... The DT member that gave you negative trust is actually pretty known around here, i don't see him getting kicked from DT for the trust rating he left you... I also doubt he'd remove the trust rating, since at first glance it seems valid to me, but that's completely up to him to decide.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

As much as I disagree with actmyname's trust actions, he is right in this case.  :/

You are giving someone free reign to scam with impunity.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
niotib (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

--snip--

If it was that easy, nobody would have negative trust...

If you add ~ in front of everybody in default trust, YOU would no longer see any Trusted feedback in your trustlist (or anybody else's trustlist for that matter), however, unless you convince all other bitcointalk members to add a ~ in front of everybody in DT, allmost all other forum members would still see the negative trusted feedback on your account...

If you want the rest of the forum to no longer see the negative trusted feedback there are a couple things you can do:
  • Contact the person that gave you negative trust, ask them if there's any way they'll remove that negative trust
  • Get the person that gave you negative trust kicked from default trust

The last thing i want to say about the subject is that your chances of either of these "sollutions" happening are small... The DT member that gave you negative trust is actually pretty known around here, i don't see him getting kicked from DT for the trust rating he left you... I also doubt he'd remove the trust rating, since at first glance it seems valid to me, but that's completely up to him to decide.

Thanks for your response, it's really helpful.

Contact the person that gave you negative trust, ask them if there's any way they'll remove that negative trust

I checked his profile and he's telling something like "If you're negative trusted, don't PM here. Messages will be deleted".  

Get the person that gave you negative trust kicked from default trust

When you throw a stone to dog, it barks, jumps and run away. But, when you do the same to lion, he searches that from where the stone comes and why? And if there's no impact to him, he silences.

----------

If the fact, this native trust have no any impact for me since I'm not a fan of signature camps or kinda activities. But, times ago, I used this account for some product launches. And, If I'll be wanted to do a something again (like product launch) I can do it even with "unlimited neg trusts".

"As long as your soul is clean, if the world thought how, you're the winner!"  

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

It's look to me you are asking about output because you mentioned on OP Number. So you can read this thread to get knowledge about trust score : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5069647

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

When you throw a stone to dog, it barks, jumps and run away. But, when you do the same to lion, he searches that from where the stone comes and why? And if there's no impact to him, he silences.

----------

If the fact, this native trust have no any impact for me since I'm not a fan of signature camps or kinda activities. But, times ago, I used this account for some product launches. And, If I'll be wanted to do a something again (like product launch) I can do it even with "unlimited neg trusts".

Such arrogant words!If you ignore the rules, you will pay the price again!
I don't think you are a lion, nor do think you will win, you should learn to be modest.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
niotib (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

----------

Such arrogant words!If you ignore the rules, you will pay the price again!
I don't think you are a lion, nor do think you will win, you should learn to be modest.

Nothing I meant their arrogant bro! I'm a modest man  than you think (perhaps, than you), but, I can't show it to you by opening my heart. I know I've broke forum rules, it's something happened due to my not knowing and ignorance. I don't shame to tell it. If the truth knows my soul. I don't have a way to prove it. So, I don't bargain anything from anyone.

nor do think you will win

Think about your past week, how much things were you though and how much of them were right and how much of them were wrong. Don't tell me, think yourself..... Now, do following calculation.

For instance,

success thoughts/total thoughts x 100 = ?%, this is the success rate of your thoughts.

So, if you'll think the opposite of this expression,
nor do think you will win
You'll get a high score than today at the next calculation.    

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: