Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Thing To Do When Cryptocurrencies Price Dumps!  (Read 1707 times)
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

for me, I can only be patient in any condition that is bad because if I follow the situation and sell it will only hurt myself, because I believe when conditions worsen it will improve later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

when price dumps  you have to grab that opportunity and buy more coins and wait for sometime till the price increase gradually.
Right, we need to grab this opportunity when the value of bitcoin goes down this is our chance to buy and collect more coins, then wait for the right time to increase the value and we get higher profit.
bandaro

Activity: 513

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

If you still have capital, the best action you take is to buy coins that have a good level of development and profit.And if your capital isn't enough, the best thing you do is hodl cryptocurrency you have until crypto fluctuations become positive. Be patient with the current conditions.No need to panic sell and wait for the development of bitcoin.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

i do the same, when price dumps, i sit back and relax, then buy different crytocurrencies in bulk and from my observation anytime price dumps, it bounces back a little after some few days. when this happens i sell off the ones i bought and make my profit
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

It is time to remain cool if you are holding the coins and have patience as this market will rebound but when it will happen nobody knows and it ia the best time to buy coins with good projects to earn lot of profit.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

When the price of cryptocurrency goes down, we become very worried and then we make the wrong decision and sell the coins. The best thing to do at that time is to keep away from the market for a while and spend time outside with my family.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

I think the best thing to do is to buy more coin and hold. We all know that the price of the crypto coin will not going to fall forever. And we can all see that every coin has its unstable prices. So if we are going to buy it in a low price and hold maybe we can have a big chances to earn in the near future when prices change from droping to pumping that is why I believe that in crypto patience is really a virtue.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

When the price of cryptocurrency goes down, we become very worried and then we make the wrong decision and sell the coins. The best thing to do at that time is to keep away from the market for a while and spend time outside with my family.

I'll be honest here in the past when I was new and prices used to crash I used to panic a lot, my aniexties used to get better of me and at times I had to shut myself out to stop seeing daily prices. It is with time I realise that even if the prices crash instead of shutting myself, it's time to dip in and buy and then hodl it for the long term. Hence I recommend to buy at every dip, and these are really affordable prices to buy and hodl for long term.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

buying cryptocurrencies whenever price dumps is a sure way to make fast profits as most times the price comes back up after a while and then you make good profit. buy now that the price has gone down a little

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

for me the best thing I can do when a bitcoin dump like today is to take advantage by investing in short ways for those of us who only have small funds, but if we have large funds we can do it in the long run. can provide benefits.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

To do this you should be sure we are on the floor already, otherwise the price will continue dropping and there won't be any profit soon. It used to be a good idea, but now with so much fear and mistrust on the air, think twice before speculating, to make this worth more people must be thinking and acting like you, or the price won't rise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ppadilllla

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

Don't look at the chart every single second. It will just make you more anxious.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

Well when cryptocurrencies dump they present a very good opportunity for new investors but most of the time most of people get scared at these times. Currently the crypto market is down and most people are panicking again but the best decision is to invest into potential projects in the cryptospace so that when the market is restored you can earn from your investments.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

I find the best thing to do, is just forget all about it and do some other work. I have not checked my delta app in 2 months. It is too painful at the moment

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

When a coin starts to fall in value, I leave it for an indefinite time until it grows again. This is the most common and correct strategy. However, not all the coins it is suitable. It may be that it can no longer return to its previous price.

loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

I think that the best way to use crypto is to hold it until the market recovers. To my mind, this is an optimal solution. To my mind, crypto is the best way to become rich over time
M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

I, too, have already purchased everything in full, the available funds have ended now, and I am waiting for the situation in the market to change for the better. I have nothing else to do, I don’t even want to think what will happen if Bitcoin and Ethereum continue falling.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

I agree with you. I think that those who don't quite understand what is crypto market and what is cryptocurrency are now get upset about. Many people are here to earn money, but at the same time they don't want to clearly understand how to do it. All these people become  ordinary crowd that buys at high prices, because everyone buys and sells at low prices, because everyone sells. Many of these people don't even think about the real reasons for this price drop. Everybody is just afraid that bitcoin is dying  Grin
And only some people know that now is the time to buy.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

you are right, buying is our choice when the market dumps. but, when the battle of hashrate is not finished, we will still see the bitcoin fall again.

it is predicted that bitcoin will fall to $ 4000, so if we buy it now, then we will lose.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

First, we must be patient, don't worry, and don't panic against the red market. please, join the crypto community ! then, you are not easily influenced by FUD.
second, trading, buying or holding is our choice, be careful if you trade, you should use a fast strategy to get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: