Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Thing To Do When Cryptocurrencies Price Dumps!  (Read 1707 times)
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

When things fall apart just like that it then becomes a window of opportunity for me enter and gain more coins for the next increase in prices. Its is better to hold than to do panic selling.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

Some of the best thing to do whenever the cryptocurrency price dumps are:

1. Have more patience
2. Relax
3. Take a break from the market.
4. Follow your instinct.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

The best thing we can do is to stay calm and don't panic because the more it will cause trouble along the way. Don't stress yourself, it's a normal trend and believe that it can potentially bounce back. Be patient, don't be too quick to decide, and take a look at the brighter side. When price dumps, take the opportunity to buy at low price and sell it high when time comes it will recover.
Sethrey

Activity: 916

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

I was thinking about full withdrawal, but then I decided do vice versa and invest in some more coins as market is good for investments now.
I still believe it will rise one day. The main point is to invest only that part of money that will not affect you much.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

Cryptographic forms of money experience a progression of market changes, "with a large portion of the ongoing variances winding up in a sorry situation". In such occasions, individuals do get frightened and befuddled. That is on the grounds that they consider it to be a misfortune. However, for me, I don't see it that way. Rather, I consider it to be an extraordinary open door for MASSIVE speculations with HUGE benefits. How? It's simple! At the point when the estimation of the Cryptocurrency dumps, it makes purchasing considerably more reasonable. With this, I 'Purchase In Bulk', watch the market changes, and clearly, when advertise values hit their pinnacle, I Sell! Making an 'Immense' heap of benefit. what's your take? just my opinion.

Best Reguards

JellaChrist.......
I am sure that everyone tries to stick to this strategy. But what is the most difficult to "catch" this peak in price.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

your best choice is to cash out and stay out for as long as the cryptocurrency dumps are going on. specifically if you are in altcoin market because the dumps there are always big and they last a long time. for example buying altcoins now is foolish unless you are buying altcoins that are currently getting pumped in the current market situation.

Well, I think that strategy is best before the dump takes effect so that you won't lose that much value in your coins that would then affect how much you can earn if you sell. For me, during price dump episodes, the best thing to do is actually to recirculate some of your earnings from previous ventures, or if you have some savings, try to find some coins that could be bought at a bargain to be held or reinvested in the near future. At least, you can get every bang for your buck, which can help you get better return when the coin you bought surges in the market.
markzuk007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

In my prospective view , i will wish to buy more and more to get good profit in the future.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

The best thing to do when the price is so down is to hold and not sell out,preferably it will be best to add more to our wallet,we need to learn to be patient with the market.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

Am for the HODL approach and this is best way to behave when the price of bitcoin dumps. I know it is not easy, but you have to try. The future of the world and its finances lies in bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. The best way to learn about the up and down movement of bitcoin is experience. Experience is the sure way to learn about an activity. 
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

I would sit back, relax, listen to some crypto covers on YouTube, laugh and wait for the next bull-run while accumulating as much cheap coins from the market as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes you're right instead of getting panic with what is the situation right now and doing what you do can lessen our stress thinking that situation. We should make the bitcoin dump become productive by earning bitcoin in many ways such as signature campaign. And while waiting when did bitcoin pumps again we should widen our knowledge with cryptos.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

I think buying at the dip is a good idea but like others mentioned they can lock your money if the pump doesn't happen soon. I'm still going for the long game and buying with what I'm comfortable spending on crypto and keeping the faith.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

It is also dumped as of the moment and as of now I don't have any action until now, even me, I don't know exactly what I need to do because we all don't know if bitcoin value will gonna pump again or what. Maybe we need a lot of patience now because holding bitcoin now is not really profitable at the moment. I don't know if we can still stand the value of cryptocurrencies right now.
tobhaday

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

The way you do it is quite right. I'm also waiting, I think the market is down. When it is a good time to buy
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

Honestly it's very hard to cope with price dump especially when you have invested some cash into it and it's not easy to hold your tokens as you will be forced to sell even at loss. It's not a new occurrence but it's occuring in different forms. But I say wisdom is needed depending on the type of trader you are and your purpose of investment. Long term investors are not affected unlike short term or daily trader. This is what will determine how you will respond to price dump either to sell, take a break and enjoy life outside trading,  learn,  keep holding for green will surely come sooner or later. 
Let's look at this year's and how they turned out to be in terms or green or red ::
10 11 12 green
13 14 red
15 16 17 green
18 19 red
Then
20 21 22 green🤔

Let's be hopeful as we apply wisdom to our dealings. 
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

Depending on what you want to do, many people take a break and take advantage of these dumps to get away from this madness, others like me decide to do other types of business, either investing in ICOs or trading, during these periods there are many different arbitrages, which can give you a good profit without a lot of effort.

lolland

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

In this long bear market I think it’s best to hold the crypto you have must trust in, Going all in on Bitcoin are for me the best solutions, but I still hold a few Altcoins project I like, but most of the Altcoins I was holding 6 or 12 months ago has been sold long time ago,
Bitcoin price will go up again, just wait and keep your coins in your own wallet.
arfoxx869

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

Don't stare at the chart too much.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

I also don't see any point in panicking and selling my coins. You need to get the maximum benefit from this situation in the market and buy the maximum possible number of coins at a cheap price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

No matter pump or dump takes place, first of all, you have to remain emotionless and stick to your well-thought plan that must be prepared in advance. The flow of emotions may ruin your plans, so, first of all, you must be cool blooded.

it's easier to say than to do because if you have significant investments in bitcoin you can't watch the falling price and stay calm.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

some things that I think are suitable to do when the price dump...
* HOLD the crypto coins that you already bought.
* always follow the news about crypto.
* and the last is to sell whatever items you can sell to buy crypto coins because the market that is being dumped is the best moment to buy crypto coins  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: