Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Friday  (Read 848 times)
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

Yeah sure, if you want to believe it's because of black Friday, go ahead.

Sounds just like when people said that Bitcoin crashed because of Chinese New Year.
It's all just speculation and I really don't see the point in trying to tie these drops to events like these.

You could perhaps argue that the price dropped because of the BCH split drama, but I'm not sure about that either.
It might have been somewhat of a catalyst, but the main reason why Bitcoin dropped is because the support just wasn't strong enough to keep it above 5k.

And many people bought it really high and were holding because "you know 10k$ minimum for christmas !!! you can trust me. Trading is easy, everything is a cycle, so last year the pump was at the end of the year. It will be the same !!!! "
In one word : MANIPULATION
again and again

So as per your view bitcoin will be 10k $ in christmas, but what is the theory that it will reach that much up high. If you are seeing the last year chart then i think it can also be like 1000$ price also as everyone knows that in christmas most of them sell as they want to pay their expenses for their holiday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

That's the black Friday,
this is why The dump is began,  1000$ drop. I hopeful about rising Bitcoin price.

what you Thinking about it??

tide hold dont panic guys
SparkleToken
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

Focusing on technology is more important than focusing on the price. As bitcoin and crypto in general keep progressing the price will come along with it.

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

We need to check volume and rsi on the next couple of days time frame to see if this is going to be a bull trap or the bottom of this cycle with a reversal. It's very early to tell if we are bottoming out or we are going to drop further. There is strong support in the 4k range for Bitcoin but we shall see in the following days to come if that support Is broken we should be heading south to around the next support of 3k USD. Things have been pretty bloody, especially due to the Bitcoin cahs hardfork and that is not turning out well in anyone's favor except some Egotistical alpha males who don't know what they are doing right now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

That's the black Friday,
this is why The dump is began,  1000$ drop. I hopeful about rising Bitcoin price.

I am sure that by the new year the price will be around $8000. Now the big players want to buy cheaper. As soon as they replenish their wallets, the market will continue to grow.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

That's the black Friday,

Disagree with what the OP concerning the reason behind the trends in the crypto currency market but I believe the upcoming thanksgiving was the reason behind the down trend because I have predicted the market to experience another bottom price acouple of days before thanksgiving and as we can all see it happened. However, the market will slightly arise after the thanksgiving before facing another dump in price in December.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

That's the black Friday,

Well we need to expect less and be patience still the best solution for what is happening right now is patience, don't rush the things, neither I , i expect and hope about the rising price of bitcoin but nevertheless, still i hold my coins , diversify my investment and putting a lot of strategy also effort.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

That's the black Friday,

All the peoples are ready buy more Bitcoin in this dip. But many panic sellers are continuously sell our investment it is hard to predict the future possibilities so keep hold our Bitcoin is the right decision. May be next year it will recover so keep watching all the eyes but don't be afraid in any situation because Bitcoin is a future asset.

yes, people are still selling in panic, while on the other hand, investors are still waiting until they find a good time and position for their entry, so if there are no investors who are fishing to avoid panic selling, it will be difficult to stop, remember bad about bitcoin continuously and the good news doesn't have a positive effect
AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

That's the black Friday,

Yes, maybe black friday will influent on bircoin rising
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

I think that Black Friday has already begun and it is still going on and on Friday, on the contrary, growth is expected. I don’t expect prices to fall in the near future. It’s possible we will never get so close to 4000$ anymore.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

I've watched at 2017 chart the same date with black friday . The same situation was there -$700 in 2 days . Hope btc will be back soon and he won't drop again
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

That's the black Friday,

Black Friday and big discounts. Now it is clear why the whole cryptocurrency has fallen so low. Cheesy

ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

Black Friday may be one of the causes of the decline in the price of bitcoin, and there are many more things that affect it. Like the BCH hardfork, where all bitcoin miners switch to BCH because hardfork will occur. I'm sure the price will improve again in 1 month.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Yes let's hope that someone buys in again after this prize drop.
And yes bitcoin becomes more and more perfect with the updates like lightning so prize is second.

regards
DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

Times like this should not be a source of dismay but rather a source of celebration. When bitcoin prices go down, it means the door of opportunity is wide open for you. Grab it as for sure the price of bitcoin will gradually start to go up again just like before. Remember, it's always a roller coaster ride. Be smart and enjoy the ride.
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:21:08 AM

yeah the price is drop thats why it is called black friday, it is time for buying coins and holding for some days.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

That's the black Friday,

yes, since black friday is all about cheap and less prices of products maybe in crypto it is also the same. So buy now since it is all cheap.
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

I also noticed that today is such a price correction and black Friday. Buy bitcoin and altcoins with a big discount. Perhaps in the future these prices you will never see) an Interesting coincidence))

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

There is no connection with the fall of Bitcoin with Black Friday. Do you think the apple and the amazon should also fall before black friday according to your logic? why didn't they do it then?

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
novikov433

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

If there were large companies on Black Friday that sell goods for cryptocurrency, then everything is possible, but such events do not correlate by themselves without obvious factors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: