Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Friday  (Read 848 times)
shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

That's the black Friday,
this is why The dump is began,  1000$ drop. I hopeful about rising Bitcoin price.

what you Thinking about it??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:33:06 PM
Merited by klarki (1)

What do I think? I think we should stop always focusing on price, and focus on the technology. Deal with it, price crashes happen, but so does huge price rises.

You want some green percentages? As we speak, the current Lightning Network nodes we have right now are 4,120; and with the network capacity now containing 434.55 BTC. And guess what? The number of nodes and the capacity is still continuing to increase in high percentages on the daily. Source: https://1ml.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

That's the black Friday,
this is why The dump is began,  1000$ drop. I hopeful about rising Bitcoin price.

That is why it is called Black Friday because everything on the market right now is on sale, so you should buy a lot now because you will never know when will the price will go high again.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

This is pretty much the Black Friday that people want. The price is kind of low probably because the stock in some market is going down too and making cryptocurrency's market dip too. This is going to be interesting after the end of this year.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

the decline in bitcoin prices today many people experience losses but in my opinion this price decline can be a golden opportunity because it can buy bitcoin at a low price, and I'm sure this condition is only temporary.
buldog16

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

I was shocked , really shocked when i saw the market.
It is like a joke before cristmast.
But something that i need to thankful is i was selling some of my bitcoin and others coin before the price falling till 1k$.
I am in doubt to hold many coins recently. Will it be the last of bitcoin story ?
I can not imagine then.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

the decline in bitcoin prices today many people experience losses but in my opinion this price decline can be a golden opportunity because it can buy bitcoin at a low price, and I'm sure this condition is only temporary.

This is truly a golden opportunity.  Those that missed the boat before have another chance to get in and make huge gains when the bull market comes back.  We should all be happy we have another chance at cheap bitcoin because of this black friday event.  Maybe we should even be thanking Roger Ver for the hashing wars.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

That's the black Friday,

All the peoples are ready buy more Bitcoin in this dip. But many panic sellers are continuously sell our investment it is hard to predict the future possibilities so keep hold our Bitcoin is the right decision. May be next year it will recover so keep watching all the eyes but don't be afraid in any situation because Bitcoin is a future asset.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
penetrak

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

That's the black Friday,

Also, I was just shocked at what happened last week with the price of bitcoin. But on the other hand at least altcoins are possible at a lower price. I also hope that the price will not be lower.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

Whether this is a good opportunity or maybe it will continue to drain the capital that I have, because the decline that is currently happening makes me want to continue to buy because the price is very cheap. Especially now many people sell coins at low prices so called black friday. Makes me want to keep buying, for a surprise next year. Hopefully!
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

Hi think Black friday is a reason of the dump, but BCH fork is another one, BAKKT next year ... and .... MANIPULATION

Whales just want to have cheap BTC for christmas and new year  Wink

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

Yeah sure, if you want to believe it's because of black Friday, go ahead.

Sounds just like when people said that Bitcoin crashed because of Chinese New Year.
It's all just speculation and I really don't see the point in trying to tie these drops to events like these.

You could perhaps argue that the price dropped because of the BCH split drama, but I'm not sure about that either.
It might have been somewhat of a catalyst, but the main reason why Bitcoin dropped is because the support just wasn't strong enough to keep it above 5k.

Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Yeah sure, if you want to believe it's because of black Friday, go ahead.

Sounds just like when people said that Bitcoin crashed because of Chinese New Year.
It's all just speculation and I really don't see the point in trying to tie these drops to events like these.

You could perhaps argue that the price dropped because of the BCH split drama, but I'm not sure about that either.
It might have been somewhat of a catalyst, but the main reason why Bitcoin dropped is because the support just wasn't strong enough to keep it above 5k.

And many people bought it really high and were holding because "you know 10k$ minimum for christmas !!! you can trust me. Trading is easy, everything is a cycle, so last year the pump was at the end of the year. It will be the same !!!! "
In one word : MANIPULATION
again and again

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

The decline in price is inevitable, when there is a rise, also there is a fall, sometimes the market is bullish, sometimes it is bearish. All this are simple applications in a financial environment. The present situation is therefore an opportunity for some people to start investing, as you can get them very cheap right now.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

This your post is funny and hilarious well I must tell you that it's wrong black Friday do not have anything to do with the drop in the price of bitcoin

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

I think that our black Friday arrived earlier, although I certainly care about this dump in btc, I'm also trying to take advantage and buy cheaper, for me is a discount more than a dump, although I'm not going to go crazy spending all my money on btc, we also have to be conservative.

Bitcoin to the moon
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

That's the black Friday,

Very optimistic about the bitcoin's price rising again but difficult to attach a particular time frame to it. Though the drop/dip margin is relatively high, I noticed the price fluctuations too have been erratic; high volatility rate. I see a profit making season for the arbitrage sector of the cryptocurrency.
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

bitcoin price is not so low, even we fall a little more its not going to be end either.but 20k$ was odd.so bitcoin will rise step by step from now.its not died and it wont.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

This is pretty much the Black Friday that people want. The price is kind of low probably because the stock in some market is going down too and making cryptocurrency's market dip too. This is going to be interesting after the end of this year.

Bitcoin's price already dropped again, do you think that it will drop again come Black Friday Sale? Because that could be bad. I mean, not for those who wants to buy bitcoin, but is it good for the market if it drops again?
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

That's the black Friday,

I don't think there will be a big deal or there will be an effect in Bitcoins price on either Black Friday November 23 and Cyber Monday November 26. I would see more dumping of Bitcoins actually because of the discounted products during that time and people might need some fiat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: