Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins with potential?  (Read 475 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

So I have been out of the loop from cryptocurrencies for a bit now and wanted just a brief introduction about potential altcoins to look at? Thank you!  Smiley

You may want to check on top 20 altcoins. Altcoins have been doing fairly well, we saw significant changes this year especially. Altcoins endured a lot of turbulence and created a trust zone for themselves. We must embrace the potentials as they may come up to BTC's potential in years ahead.
People tend to make that mistake thinking because it is part of the top 20, that makes it a solid coin to be buying but it is not like that. Potential is not about the market capitalization as that can easily be manipulated for most centralized coins anyway, the potential is basically based on the long term opportunities of the coin when it comes to usage.

I would not have loved to pick a name, but BCH is one of the top 20 coins, and unless you feel you want to get into a manipulated market that has no long term hope for the future when it comes to usage, then you can be my guest investing in it.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

So I have been out of the loop from cryptocurrencies for a bit now and wanted just a brief introduction about potential altcoins to look at? Thank you!  Smiley
Ethereum, it has the greatest potential among the altcoins. You should pay attention to, Champion Coin, they are now ico goes, and bounty company. In my opinion, this is a good project!
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

vechain, i know vechain is so popular but, it has not reached its maximum potential yet. In fact, for me there's really a massive move to make on vechain. Imagine having partnerships with big companies in china. And we can't deny vechain got good image on china.

lamby

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

Well watch out for Oretoken.io
They are an already existing company that mines gold.
They intend to use blockchain to enhance gold mining.
Just think of the best world of currencies
That is gold currency plus cryptocurrency.

However what interests me most is the sharing of profits weekly.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

Altcoin which has good potential I still hold ethereum, even though the price drops a lot but I'm sure this coin is still feasible to be calculated and still has good potential for investment, and I'm sure ethereum will reach its normal price again in the future

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

Well I don't think altcoin can do well without the well being of the mother coin which is bitcoin, but in recent time some altcoin have been doing well in the cryptocurrency market but there performance have been relatively limited by the blood bath in the general crypto market. Such coin as ripple, dogcoin and the rest of other potential coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: