Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Adopters moving their BTC from old wallets to where ??  (Read 203 times)
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:55:03 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 03:38:25 AM by mikeywith

if you follow > https://satoshi.tokenalerts.com/

14WsnXXF1uY5Mi9oEGAB7rkrTEYBL9xE1N
1sypBuQCwDTK4Hb9RV3C6N5gNx464Q8XS

These 2 wallets have not been touched since 2011.  most likely these coins are generated by mining whole blocks in the early times of mining.

there are more example could be found on the sheet here > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f-iwNHgcoGjSt1iBzrrnO5MsPhFNOuJvbsXP1VBVymI/edit#gid=189298223

42K bitcoin wallet addresses that have been dormant from 2009-2013 with a balance of at least 25BTC

someone pointed this out on of the telegram group related to crypto. most people took that as a bad sign of early adopters dumping their BTCs, and we all know those early geeks must have a huge bag of BTC.

on the other hand, the way I look it is positive, because I do think that the wealth has to move from the geeks to the wealthy. it goes against the world standards that thousands of nerds become millionaires/billionaires just like that while the whales and the large institution do not get to make most of the profit in any growing market, they just won't let that happen.

also if you consider the market cycle of most markets

we need to get to the anger and depression phase for the market to kick-in. this is the phase where early the adopters and the late comers submit their hodlings to those with better stamina and much better skills of handling the market.

we are getting there people, be patient, another dip to 2-3k , a few months of very low volume and depression and then straight to the moon.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Probably the Craig person is selling all of his coins to make some money and spend it on hashes to win the war (which he kinda lost already).

As you can clearly see from his tweets that he tried to threaten bitmain dudes and said 1000 dollar per bitcoin doesn't phase him which means he can keep on selling until bitcoin drops to 1000 and he doesn't care. He continued this trend by stating "market" is not something bitcoin is for, bitcoin is a currency and market is there to help people get bitcoin or sell bitcoin but not use bitcoin to trade and make money, which I think is wrong, very wrong. Bitcoin is whatever people want it to be, I wouldn't use bitcoin that way neither but at least I want people to have that freedom.

So in short, all arrows are pointing at Craig for all those big sells.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

The wealth doesn't move from the geeks to the wealthy.The wealth always moves to the wealthy geeks. Grin
Do you think that a computer/tech geek ins't smart enough to make lots of money and have successful investments?Those dormant wallets are probably abandoned by their owners,because they have forgotten their passwords. Grin

rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

I have thought for some time that there does need to be a movement of bitcoin holdings away from some of the earlier adopters who have mass amounts to large institutions. It's previously been the case that without these guys selling, institutions will always be at risk from them because they hold so much bitcoin at such a high value. If they do sell then the institutions can become the dominant forces and it's a much more enticing investment for them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

Probably the Craig person is selling all of his coins to make some money and spend it on hashes to win the war (which he kinda lost already).

if it was really him then we wouldn't have heard the end of it. trust me, he would have posted the transactions all over the internet if he knew the real owners wouldn't come out Cheesy

things like this are common. old coins move all the time. not to mention that the list OP posted is addresses that have old coins in them not coins that moved. for instance https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/address/1FdPpELnjHfwSM4Nvi7LdYS4S4GVGsLUQY hasn't spent anything ever since 2012. and the rest haven't even spent anything.

Only Bitcoin
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

The wealth doesn't move from the geeks to the wealthy.The wealth always moves to the wealthy geeks. Grin
Do you think that a computer/tech geek ins't smart enough to make lots of money and have successful investments?Those dormant wallets are probably abandoned by their owners,because they have forgotten their passwords. Grin

in a perfect world you could be right,  but the wealthy are not really geeks, and the geeks are not always wealthy, most of the IT geeks make just enough for living while the owners of the the large institutions do not know shit about IT , they simply have a business mindset and that's all they need.

trust me when i say this because this is not a speculation but an exciting fact. I can bet a horse that Bill Gates programming skills are not even quarter as good compared to an average programmer living somewhere in Asia hardly making 500$ a month of 10-12 hours of continuous coding.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

if you follow > https://satoshi.tokenalerts.com/

14WsnXXF1uY5Mi9oEGAB7rkrTEYBL9xE1N
1sypBuQCwDTK4Hb9RV3C6N5gNx464Q8XS

These 2 wallets have not been touched since 2011.  most likely these coins are generated by mining whole blocks in the early times of mining.

there are more example could be found on the sheet here > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f-iwNHgcoGjSt1iBzrrnO5MsPhFNOuJvbsXP1VBVymI/edit#gid=189298223

42K bitcoin wallet addresses that have been dormant from 2009-2013 with a balance of at least 25BTC

someone pointed this out on of the telegram group related to crypto. most people took that as a bad sign of early adopters dumping their BTCs, and we all know those early geeks must have a huge bag of BTC.

on the other hand, the way I look it is positive, because I do think that the wealth has to move from the geeks to the wealthy. it goes against the world standards that thousands of nerds become millionaires/billionaires just like that while the whales and the large institution do not get to make most of the profit in any growing market, they just won't let that happen.

also if you consider the market cycle of most markets

we need to get to the anger and depression phase for the market to kick-in. this is the phase where early the adopters and the late comers submit their hodlings to those with better stamina and much better skills of handling the market.

we are getting there people, be patient, another dip to 2-3k , a few months of very low volume and depression and then straight to the moon.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Honestly, I think the only reason is that these are abandoned addresses, and users probably forgot their passwords  Grin It is much more interesting to follow and observe the largest wallets in top10 coins.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

trust me when i say this because this is not a speculation but an exciting fact. I can bet a horse that Bill Gates programming skills are not even quarter as good compared to an average programmer living somewhere in Asia hardly making 500$ a month of 10-12 hours of continuous coding.

Do you really believe that? His skillset may be outdated but he's one of the brightest minds of our generation. I mean he created windows, the most used software in the whole wide world. Perhaps give the man a little credit. There are undoubtedly going to be brighter sparks but probably not your average guy.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: