Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This why you shouldn't be worried  (Read 2984 times)
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

This is why you shouldn't be worried and should understand how bitcoin works

https://i.imgur.com/ae9sK3J.jpg

ps. sorry I don't know how to load an image  Grin

I don't worry longer because I've lost all money in crypto space already. Kakaka so nothing left to loose
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

Do you think that whales will let the bitcoin die? They have a lot of bitcoins and why will let them the bitcoin Die? I think they are only waiting to the right time to pump the price of the bitcoin.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

This is the rule of the market to go the down for move to up. This is running from many years and investors are following this formula. Bitcoin is not moving down for end the game rather it is making a space to shoot any time to go the moon. so should not worried about it at all.
well, many people are worried about prices, because it always becomes unstable. however, I think that is a natural thing to worry about, because when you have lots of assets, it will make you think of steps so that we don't get a loss.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

Do you think that whales will let the bitcoin die? They have a lot of bitcoins and why will let them the bitcoin Die? I think they are only waiting to the right time to pump the price of the bitcoin.
Indeed, they are just waiting to accumulate more than what they've got before pumping again, this players knows everything about investors and traders emotions and while more are expecting to something to happen they will go to the other side and play, it is not easy but we should play harder and make more research from the past experiences to make sure that we will not be affected of any emotions that they are planning to create inside.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

yes you are right maybe this is a way to keep bitcoin going to survive long in the crypto market. so we don't need to worry about the decline that is happening now. surely bitcoin can rise again even though it takes a long time. I will patiently wait for that moment. and this is a great opportunity to add coins if we have capital.

Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

ps. sorry I don't know how to load an image  Grin
This chart is not accurate i think and you have to understand past history of Bitcoin chart or circulation again repeat. I understand this is not way to BTC working because we don't what is waiting in 2019. Because the price growth is unpredictable.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

Once you're that deep in the red, it makes no sense to sell whatsoever. If you sell now, you'll never recoup your money. So holding is the right choice. You either get out early for a small loss or you stick around until you get your money back.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

I agree with you that whales are the owners of Bitcoins and they will never let Bitcoin die. Whales always choose to invest in profit or make a profit. The market has ended the process of price adjustment and is waiting for pumps from the giants.

Gabrielexas (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Althought blockchain techonology and Bitcoin are separate things (even though bitcoin needs blockchain but blockchain does not need bitcoin)  we need to be reasonable and understand the following:

1) Bitcoin is on the market for 10 years and during this time apart from speculation and bubbles driven by enthusiasts, still there is a lot of serious investment by companies, business and enterprises with bitcoin behind it. So it is very far fetched that bitcoin will ever die.

2) Bitcoin is the most popular and successful crypto currency. Yes banks and governments can create their own and try to make it a success out of it by providing "guarantees" to make people feel comfortable about it, but that will be just another "lie" to replace fiat money with an idea of "freedom" and better control. However only Bitcoin and altcoins alike can really deliver decentralisation and so there is no competition in that space that governments and banks can bring even with their fancy futures ideas.

3) Yes bitcoin is on a bear market and yes it will go more down probably in between $800 to $2,000 before it starts to recover, but that is just what this market is and it will have more cycles like these until it stabilises, but none of this means "game over" nor "forever to the moon" status.

4) Bitcoin will become more popular with time and easier to make payments with so its dead is again far fetched. Projects like Baakat, acceptance of bitcoin which already exists like Microsoft and other big players is just the beginning of a long road of acceptance.

5) EFT acceptance or not will not determine whether bitcoin will survive or not, and that such EFT will probably only occur when these cycles will cease anyway so that will not determine nothing significant about bitcoin future from today's position and perspective.

6) Even if bitcoin would be valued at $1 or less, it still a very strong "currency". Not many currencies in the world today can match the value of $1 or close.

7) Lastly if bitcoin will become worth less than a $1 still a great easy, private and cheap way to send funds across comparing to international bank fees, documentation request, limitations and other services like western union etc... so even at that point bitcoin will be useful as a token of exchange for a lot of people in the globe.

I could point more reasons but I think these are enough to make you think really about bitcoins future.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

This is a very useful tip if you are worried that the price of bitcoin is falling: just look at the chart of its previous development and see how much the price has increased over the decades of its development. It always calms me and I continue to believe in bitcoin and that its price will be very high.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

The price of bitcoin get pump last year but until now the price of bitcoin going down and down same to other altcoins and ethereum also, I think lot of people like investors get lossing money from investing in crypto.
Though investors are losing because the price drops, they can also buy it because it is cheaper and when it pumps, it is a big profit for them. They are not worried so we are because they know it and if they are long time investors, they expect this kind of situation. Though it is falling, still there is recovery for it. Be calm and wait patiently. Price will be worth it again, while you can buy, do it know because you might regret if it soars high.

WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

I also tend to think that all this panic over the fact that the price of bitcoin is falling is just meaningless. If you carefully study this technology and its prospects, it becomes clear that it will be used by people, and accordingly its price will grow. Just now he is going through a difficult period, but in the end the price will still be high.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

There is really no need to worry, because bitcoin is a very promising technology and a very convenient digital currency. And she just can not die, so do not pay attention to the price, and follow the development of the technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gabrielexas (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I think that btc is the best coin which is very powerful and i m sure that it will be able to win the market. To my mind, this will happen in the upcoming year. 2019 is going to be a great year for crypto

Not sure it will be in 2019, I think most of 2019 Bitcoin will be low and in 2020 we will attain the next all time high.
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

Here is a quick sum up that covers the 5 largest Bitcoin crashes:

https://coincodex.com/article/2703/top-5-largest-bitcoin-crashes-in-history/
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

Thats right theres always a chance that this bear market would end.This downfall was not permanent .lt might change anytime soon so lets stop worrying and be more positive and think that the next bull run would happen and holders who have patience will definitely rejoice.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

Thats right theres always a chance that this bear market would end.This downfall was not permanent .lt might change anytime soon so lets stop worrying and be more positive and think that the next bull run would happen and holders who have patience will definitely rejoice.
Having the thought that history is going to repeat again and again is also like a blind belief,we need to have some proofs for that prices will rise again.I believe still the prices will again some year to new all time high just bcause still most of the people don't know about bitcoin so when they knows about it ans started investing on it will make the prices increases.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

Yeah almost all bitcoin holders or investors now are wondering for the Bitcoin crashes this year. This picture hopefully can help them in order to become calm down. This picture brings meaningful message for bitcoin holders. Throwback to 2011 till now Bitcoin has been increasingly improve and becoming stronger.

This red market should not be a reason for holders to be panic because they should deal and understand that Botcoin and pther major crypto currency is volatile. Up and drop can happen anytime. 

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

Yeah almost all bitcoin holders or investors now are wondering for the Bitcoin crashes this year. This picture hopefully can help them in order to become calm down. This picture brings meaningful message for bitcoin holders. Throwback to 2011 till now Bitcoin has been increasingly improve and becoming stronger.

This red market should not be a reason for holders to be panic because they should deal and understand that Botcoin and pther major crypto currency is volatile. Up and drop can happen anytime. 
Currently the price of Bitcoin is down far from the highest price but the current price is relatively high if you look at the years where Bitcoin is still very low. The extraordinary increase last year caused many people to feel that Bitcoin had lost its power, even though that wasn't true because Bitcoin was actually still very strong compared to before.

Gabrielexas (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

Guys be hopeful that bitcoin will go up again based on the data yes I believe that too, but don't take it for granted that it will happen "soon" or right away in 2019 or that we have already hit the bottom. Seriously bitcoin can go as low as $800 USD based on the same data so be hopeful but be ready for this drop to happen and to have a possible low price for most of 2019.

Yet do not let this push you down, as it will come up again in due course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: