Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost when the coin price dropped  (Read 1451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

I lost a pretty big from any list I have. keep wait and hold is the best than have to sell. of course, you know that the current fall of the rates are quite deep and sells at about this will only lead to the loss. at least hold in the long run is an action to secure the assets that are owned.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

before you invest, you should do a little research, whether the project is progressing for the future, if not better you immediately leave it
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
Let's become a trader in this period.
A holder will be panic when he sees his money decreases day by day. But if you are a trader, you will try to find the ways to keep your money lose not too much. I do like a trader and in one week my money has stopped dropping and the number of altcoins I'm holding raised up 1.2 times.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

You have two options of action right now. The first option is pretty easy, you are just forgetting about crypto currencies, searching another hobby and holding your coins. The second option is that you are investing more funds during the deep phase to get even more profit.

iovio

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

not only you bro, i also have some token that dropped the price.
The only choice we can choose is waiting until market will moving up.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

my advice is not to be a panic sell participant, just hold your coin and relax. Maybe you lose enthusiasm to monitor the graph of coin prices that are very unstable, but don't let you lose your coins by making the wrong decision. Stay relax and hold, you'll get good news.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
we all do that younare not the only ohe do not worry i think that ylu should wait untill things will come back to normal again

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

my advice is not to be a panic sell participant, just hold your coin and relax. Maybe you lose enthusiasm to monitor the graph of coin prices that are very unstable, but don't let you lose your coins by making the wrong decision. Stay relax and hold, you'll get good news.
i think taht we should not be afraid of falling of the price we shpuld be afraid if it is not going to get back to normal

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

This must be the first time you got into this situation. Many are experiencing the same, some maybe even worse than yours. Unless you have some kind of an emergency situation where you need to cash out, just hold your coins. It is unlikely to have a rally this year but 2019, where many expect a recovery, is not that far either.
Actually the current conditions are not as bad as a few years ago which fell by several times. but I also realize that the current conditions are indeed bad. panic selling happens everywhere because there are so many fud circulating. it takes a long time to make prices go up again. if you are a patient person you can hold it. but if not you can sell it and look for other opportunities to buy
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

What we truly need now is patience because we still don't know when will the bearish market end. Try to hold your coins futher instead of selling it to cut losses. It is not good to let yourself overcome with panic, it will only kead to more losses. There is a time for market recovery so it is better to wait and hold for more.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

You need to be patient with your investments and don't base your judgement on the price of that investment. If you don't want to lose more then you can either invest more or be patient and wait for the bull run

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I think many holders "see" large losses, but we must remember that until we sell, we have no losses. I don't call to mindlessly hold all assets and don't sell anything, but if the portfolio is made correctly and all projects are active and continue to work on their product - to sell such coins just because the market is in a fever - very very stupid. Well, only if you don't have a forced situation, when you urgently need money.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:56:58 AM

The majority of investors and holders are now in such a situation, this is a temporary phenomenon that will show someone who really believes in cryptocurrency and who just wanted to break the bank in rapid growth. Only long-term investment can bring real earnings.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Don't sell and hold until the price can recover to your entry point but it will take a lot of time doing so. If you are a newbie here that will always be risk but as you will gain experience you will be used to the market trend and worked your way around on how recover your loses.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

simple but very realistic advice on the current situation at market prices. indeed, if we do not want to lose our assets, then hold them and never sell them at cheap prices, because we will not lose their assets, only the value is different and can come back again

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

I lost nearly half of my money, well laughed at myself and thought it may be my luck or bad days. As I know crypto currency has pump and dump, well it's already written in my destiny to lose money can't do anything. But I am hodling coins and waiting for a good change.

micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

Sad Well, in my opinion, we are all in this situation. And what can we do. I see no way out and use hold. The market will recover and I will get my X.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

When the price drops and you lose your assets. Maybe all you have to do is hold the coin you have until the price of the coin exceeds when you buy it. So you don't lose a lot of money and chances are you can make a profit. Than you have to sell it that makes you lose.

vila_is_will

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

hold the coin and wait  and  5 years later you will find this is the good advise
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

No advice except hold I have for you. In this situation, you really can not do anything. Everyone's losing, but that's no reason to give up. Just wait and keep holding your coins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: