Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost when the coin price dropped  (Read 1447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?

not only you lose a lot, but all those who hold their coins are also losing a lot and all we can do for now is :
1. sell our coins so we don't lose more
2. hold and hope the price will increase again
and what I choose is hold until the price increases again, because I prefer to take the risk of losing everything rather than regret when the coin price starts to rise again and I have sold it.

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
Only the price dropped but your coin holding is the same. The quantity of your holding do not change along with the price. Meaning, you can still regain what you think you lost, or even gain much more if you will hold. Usually price and value tend to increase over time. At times it would take a while, but it will happen. Though, it wouldn't hurt to keep your fingers crossed...

MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

You haven't lost anything if you haven't closed your positions.
If you were engaged in margin trading, then you understood the risk you were taking.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:25:12 AM

My friend it happens with all of us who are holding the coins from long. As you are also aware that market conditions are getting worse month by month and it is not favourable to sell our coins at present value. We all mostly are in loss of 70-80% of our portfolio value. Its time to continue hodl to your coins till market starts its bullish move because there is no benefit in booking the loss.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

In this situation, you have to let go, why worry. We can't influence anything. Live, enjoy every day, minute. It will be as it will be, and you spend time in despair. Forget, release, generally disconnect.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

Stop and do not invest until it all goes to the bottom or many do not understand that something needs to be solved with the problems of the market.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

I think the most important thing is to remain calm and be patient. Until you sold your coins, you lost nothing. When the market turns around and there will be growth, all the coins will also grow and rise in price. Think it makes sense to temporarily remove blockfolio and similar app.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

A lot of people are in loss over the decrease in the price of their cryptocurrencies. I for one also lost a lot in the market and I believe that if you still have any tokens this is the wrong time to sell. Hold for future increase in value.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

Simplest way would be to wait until the price of the coins that you had to rise again to the base value when you purchase them. or even wait until you get higher value than when you purchase your coins
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

The only thing you can do is being patient and stay focused. The price will go back up. One way or another, but selling the coins won't bring you further and will only increase the loss. Everything is fixable, just allow the moment to come

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

The market of crypto is very unpredictable. Growth can start at any time. But at the same time, we can continue to fall. We don't know what whales think. Perhaps they deliberately crush the market. But it is possible that the market is no longer interesting for them ...
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

Now all investors are losing. But in reality, only those who sell their coins will be in the red.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

you lost most coins value you bought because you refuse to use stop loss features why buying this coins. i will encourage to use this stop loss features to prevent forwarded losses. this will help you alot to accumulate more altcoins and and also to protect you in the future and last but not the least always buy altcoins from cryptocurrency exchanges that have stop loss features .

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Don't start an investment if you do not want to meet a loss, especially if you invest in cryptocurrency where the movement of each price is very fast be it when prices decline or when prices rise. There is nothing to do if you do not want to experience a loss, I mean you do not want the amount of your money to decrease just one, that is hold. Many people experience the same thing as you, but it's good that they understand the condition of the price of the cryptocurrency so they hold it unnoticed by others.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Everyone who bought or invested in one coin or the other is losing money because of the market condition at the moment, so one of the things you can do is to sell and buy back at the bottom or you could hold and wait for market recovery.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

You are not on loss as long as you still have the coins. Keep them until their value will rise and you will be on profit. There is no way you should sell everything now.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

Hold your coin, I also lose almost 80% of my assets price because hash war BCHSV and BCHABC
You got BCHSV and BCHABC from keep holding BCH in Binance or you bought individually?
I bought 15 BCHABC coin 280$ bid but now i lose a lot for market dumping. BCH going to destroyed i think because it was 470$ to now 200$+ what a market crashing i just frustrated.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Stop and do not invest until it all goes to the bottom or many do not understand that something needs to be solved with the problems of the market.
Well, it's okay to sell to stop the losses. But everyone are thinking the same and if more people sold his assets then probably the price is slowly going down because mass panic sell of this downtrend.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
renimorel

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

Hold coins and also put sell order on higher than you bought.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

If you don't want the coins you saved drop too badly, immediately secure it to fiat / stable coin, but if you believe that crypto will improve in the future please hold it for a long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: