Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What causes a person to become intensely addicted to gambling?  (Read 2585 times)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:11:00 PM

I dont see the activities you listed as gambling. They are choices that people make in real life situations ,unlike gambling on games which is base on decision of punters to make money. And now to your question, GREED is the major cause of making people addicted to gambling.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:30:56 PM

I dont see the activities you listed as gambling. They are choices that people make in real life situations ,unlike gambling on games which is base on decision of punters to make money. And now to your question, GREED is the major cause of making people addicted to gambling.
I think most of the activities we do in life are gamble and the one op is referring to is the type we play in both offline and online.  I think many of us could have played gamble one time but there are people who are addicted to gambling and to me this always happens out of the desire to keep winning and make more money.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:39:39 PM

It is considered that gambling addiction is caused by desperate financial need in most cases, but I personally disagree with that notion. There are many rich people addicted to gambling because of their greed. It's not that they are in desperate need of money, but it's just that it's never enough for them. Also, there are people who think that they are poor while they are not. Those people desperately try to earn money at all costs, not only with gambling, but with it in particular, until they become really poor. Don't be like them. Don't think that you are smarter than others who earn their money through hard work, and you'll be okay.  
You might not believe in the notion but it is absolutely true that gambling addiction is done of desperate financial need. You can carry out your research and you will be sure that this is totally correct. Forget, those rich men. In Economics, there is a saying that human wants are insatiable. This is the situation with these so called rich men.

Majority of them are still looking for more ways to multiply their money and gambling happens to be a good option for them, because they can be having fun while playing and as well have the aim of multiplying their capital.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:44:47 PM

Exactly, being too much engaged and being controlled by this greediness inside your minds, you will be easily attached when you think it's easier to make money when you deal with gambling, instead of treating this activity as a source enjoyment, but due to this greed which automatically build inside your minds you'll be getting too deeper and will keep playing all over.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:48:55 PM

Well, I think as long as there's risk you are gambling your chance. The reason why gambling is really addictive is that the possibility that people can make a lot of profit from it in an easier by taking the risk. People usually likes taking risk with the hope to get something from it. Sometimes too much gambling is not really that good since it can lead to addiction, bankruptcy, and a lot more.

I had a friend before who was wealth and have lost everything he had, including his house, savings, business, and also family due to his gambling addiction. That is why gambling will never be a good and easy way to get rich. It's not even a good habit to start with.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:47:18 PM

I think most of the activities we do in life are gamble and the one op is referring to is the type we play in both offline and online.  I think many of us could have played gamble one time but there are people who are addicted to gambling and to me this always happens out of the desire to keep winning and make more money.

Everyone desires the same on business as well as any luck factor. We need to know the winning possibilities before you make the investment on any gambling platform. Addiction is start increasing when they make the continous profit.
If they loose the fund will be increased? Surely not.

Greediness is the single I can define for the people to get addicted.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:57:48 PM

Greediness is the single I can define for the people to get addicted.
Well, all people are greedy. But, the first to cause a gambling addiction is financial problem in my opinion. Many poor people hang their fate to gamble, and when they start winning, they will play again. When they start losing they will be mad and play again and again. This habit will start becoming an addiction until they can't get back from it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:46:29 PM

Having the desire of making money is the main reason for the people getting addicted to the gambling,other reasons can be having huge amount of money but don't know how to spend in the useful way or want to experience adrenaline pump too often.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:15:14 PM

Most gamblers are people who want quick money without working so hard for it, and that lead them to loose more of their money but they usually try to play in other for them to recover their looses and in doing so , they lose more money.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:58:02 PM

I think it's different the gambling of what you are said, but the person who are addicted in gambling is because once they lose maybe they want to get back their money that lose from gambling and also once they earn money through gambling they will be thinking about more profit and they are excited to the money they get incase they win and from the other reason maybe they are enjoying playing but we need to care our money because it is important compared on that.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:03:00 PM

Having the desire of making money is the main reason for the people getting addicted to the gambling,other reasons can be having huge amount of money but don't know how to spend in the useful way or want to experience adrenaline pump too often.
Having huge amount of money and no idea on how to spend them is a very rare problem. And this is the problem of rich people. Add to that those gamblers that have lost large amount and can't recover it because they are still longing to recover it through gambling again.

And that's the start of it, aiming for something that you can't get especially in gambling would make you an actual addicted gambler because you're into it. The main reason is already given and we all knew about it, making money and other specific reasons like getting your money back turns you into a gambling addict, gradually.

Gaff

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:27:35 PM

~ . this was the same feeling when we got addicted on other stuffs like for example playing video games , or drinking alcoholic beverages , eating , etc...

Yeah, but the question is, what causes the gambling addiction? I think it is something different from addiction to video games, because you can't win money with that activity. And it's different from drinking alcoholic beverages because you can't get drunk with gambling. Same goes for drug addiction and many others. If we will manage to define the source of gambling addiction here, we are likely to find out the ways of preventing it.
Gambling addiction is most likely the most dangerous type of addiction.
It entails money when you are addicted in gambling, with lack of control the worse thing that might happen to you is you get bankrupt and might become homeless. All addictions are bad but this one I don't want to see someone suffering, I've been addicted in the past but not severe.

My past addiction which I can compare to you as not severe was during my high school days, I was addicted with lottery betting games but suddenly after few years I've realized  I was not meant to be addicted if I controlled myself. Primarily the cause of being addicted was, you just let yourself be drowned to gambling without thinking the value of money that you're hoping to be doubled when you win. But lucky wins isn't certain at all, and I don't think it will be for us most of the time because everything with gambling was a random state of probabilities; no assurance of earning sustainable profit.
bonker

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:52:52 AM

Having huge amount of money and no idea on how to spend them is a very rare problem. And this is the problem of rich people. Add to that those gamblers that have lost large amount and can't recover it because they are still longing to recover it through gambling again.

And that's the start of it, aiming for something that you can't get especially in gambling would make you an actual addicted gambler because you're into it. The main reason is already given and we all knew about it, making money and other specific reasons like getting your money back turns you into a gambling addict, gradually.
Target of gambling sites were those rich people because they will bet an amount on single bet which is the total life time bet of a common gamblers.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:09:26 AM

Most gamblers are people who want quick money without working so hard for it, and that lead them to loose more of their money but they usually try to play in other for them to recover their looses and in doing so , they lose more money.

Maybe because of lack of knowledge to build sensible strategy and they dont have enough experience to deal the consequences of gamble. Also, the eagerness to earn quick money on gambling may lead to feel anxious on continuing on playing even with huge of loses, that may affect to our self-conscious to act on addiction.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:27:45 AM

~ . this was the same feeling when we got addicted on other stuffs like for example playing video games , or drinking alcoholic beverages , eating , etc...

Yeah, but the question is, what causes the gambling addiction? I think it is something different from addiction to video games, because you can't win money with that activity. And it's different from drinking alcoholic beverages because you can't get drunk with gambling. Same goes for drug addiction and many others. If we will manage to define the source of gambling addiction here, we are likely to find out the ways of preventing it.
It entails money when you are addicted in gambling, with lack of control the worse thing that might happen to you is you get bankrupt and might become homeless. All addictions are bad but this one I don't want to see someone suffering, I've been addicted in the past but not severe.
most gamblers may have had a hard time becoming an addict and that's true you will sacrifice all your possessions to gamble. I once thought, how brave I was, I could use all my treasure to gamble? then I began to realize and control myself, then I quit.

All because you can't control yourself to stay on the right track, so you become an addict
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:10:40 AM

because......

any choice in every bodies’ life is actually a gambling…

choose a wise husband from a bunch of boys is a gambling
choose a school to study is a gambling
choose a boss to work with is a gambling

so, gambling is addictive…

no one can escape...

Gambling is addictive because of the price money. All youve been saying dont have any relationship with gambling.

1. Love never become an option not unless the situation gives it to you. If you really love your partner, you wont gamble to make ypur relationship grow. There are just people who are selfish enpugh even they have a family.

2. Why would a school become gambling? Gratuating from a university is your choice. If you dont want any future then dont study. There are people who become billionaires even they study on the poorest places.

3. You dont choose your boss, you choose the work. If you dont want to work then be the boss.

Its not the partner, the school nor the boss, its the person's decision to gamble and there's always money involved.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2181

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:36:38 AM

~
It entails money when you are addicted in gambling, with lack of control the worse thing that might happen to you is you get bankrupt and might become homeless. All addictions are bad but this one I don't want to see someone suffering~

You know, losing all your money and becoming homeless is definitely not the worst thing we can expect from our friend called Life.  More than 10 million people are in prison around the world, and I can assure you that most of them would prefer to be homeless in New York, London or Paris, and many of them would prefer to be homeless anywhere, only to not stay in jail. I'm saying this for people who lost everything to gambling, and now think they are the most unhappy people in the world. No, you are not. You've learned your lesson, now move on, start a new life, and never engage in risky activities again.

~
You might not believe in the notion but it is absolutely true that gambling addiction is done of desperate financial need. You can carry out your research and you will be sure that this is totally correct.~

Actually I did, and I came to conclusion that this is not correct. Many researches show that gambling addiction is an illness, not a financial problem. A desperate financial situation is, in most cases, caused by gambling, but not the vice versa. It is a lame excuse for gambling away all your families' money, that you just wanted to make your financial situation better. Gambling addiction, in contradistinction from alcohol or heroin addiction, for instance, is something that is much easier to get rid of. So do it. Just kill the greed inside your mind, and either never gamble at all or do it moderately, for entertainment purposes only.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:51:18 AM

Plenty of free time. This is because during your free time, you are more likely to find something that will entertain you which in this case can be gambling. When you have plenty of free time, it wouldn't matter so much for you thus your self control could become weak.
That’s why you have to spend your free time well so you will not get addict. The eagerness of every person to make easy money makes them more addict and since gambling is a great way to win big money they tend to do it more often. Addiction can ruin your life and everything, control yourself now.

But think it this way. If you will be spending your time on gambling, your free time, that would also make you addicted since that way of passing the time will become a habit of yours, will be a hobby, and will turn to addiction. If you are using it in your free time, be sure that you can still gamble what you can afford. You might regret it if you don't.

No doubt for that because if we like to play the game with money involved, the passion for repeating it on the other day will always come and that will make us play over and over. We cannot deny that passion will always come and we need to control before we are losing control ourselves. Once we lose control, you will know that we cannot stop at the right time.
It is all a matter of mindset. Mindset can make you intensely addicted to gambling if you think of gambling a way of making money or something to impress your girlfriend. This makes you gamble again and again. Despite the great worth of the gambling industry, it should be kept in mind that one cannot win all the time at gambling and should understand the house edge as well. It is good for entertainment like sports gambling and a positive mindset towards gambling keeps you away from addiction.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:22:02 PM

Plenty of free time. This is because during your free time, you are more likely to find something that will entertain you which in this case can be gambling. When you have plenty of free time, it wouldn't matter so much for you thus your self control could become weak.
That’s why you have to spend your free time well so you will not get addict. The eagerness of every person to make easy money makes them more addict and since gambling is a great way to win big money they tend to do it more often. Addiction can ruin your life and everything, control yourself now.

But think it this way. If you will be spending your time on gambling, your free time, that would also make you addicted since that way of passing the time will become a habit of yours, will be a hobby, and will turn to addiction. If you are using it in your free time, be sure that you can still gamble what you can afford. You might regret it if you don't.

No doubt for that because if we like to play the game with money involved, the passion for repeating it on the other day will always come and that will make us play over and over. We cannot deny that passion will always come and we need to control before we are losing control ourselves. Once we lose control, you will know that we cannot stop at the right time.
It is all a matter of mindset. Mindset can make you intensely addicted to gambling if you think of gambling a way of making money or something to impress your girlfriend. This makes you gamble again and again. Despite the great worth of the gambling industry, it should be kept in mind that one cannot win all the time at gambling and should understand the house edge as well. It is good for entertainment like sports gambling and a positive mindset towards gambling keeps you away from addiction.

I hope that every gambler knows about that so they can prevent from becoming an addiction to gambling. By having a good mindset about gambling, we can think that playing gambling every time will make us lose money. We cannot recover the money even if we add more balance in our account and it's all about luck. We need to learn about how to make a good mindset for gambling so we can be free to play gambling in anytime.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:46:32 AM

Target of gambling sites were those rich people because they will bet an amount on single bet which is the total life time bet of a common gamblers.
Yes, they are the niche market for casino's but as I've said that thinking about those rich people that doesn't know how to spend money, yes I've known some incidents but I'm just saying that this kind of reason is very rare.

And finding for those YOLO bettors is also rare but okay, there are gamblers that are actually on that situation. That kind of attitude will seriously make them addicted, they are rich so money won't be a problem to them unless they are near to bankruptcy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: