Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run?  (Read 3453 times)
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

If you say market back to green, yes it is the very good sign of a bull run, but for now we are waiting for that to happen. And for me of course i have my owned prediction that bull run is coming the soonest, before to end this year something good news will arrived.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuer44 (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:05:21 AM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

and now you already got the answer from your questions,
market is not strong enough to reverse from the down trend to up trend for now,,
but, if you want to collect more a good altcoins such as ethereum, eos and ada, this is the best time to do that
yes, it looks like I've found the answer that green only happens for a moment and then returns red. but isn't that good news? that we can still believe in crypto that someday it will definitely rise again.
fuer44 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

what is your reason for the statement? see if in the next year the bitcoin is accepted, then it does not have to wait until 2021 for prices to rise again.
fuer44 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:10:14 AM

Guys, advise good ICO's
look at how many ico that have also dropped due to this trend mate. but I have one suggestion that ico is just running, coinchase. you can look for it Wink
fuer44 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:13:52 AM

If you say market back to green, yes it is the very good sign of a bull run, but for now we are waiting for that to happen. And for me of course i have my owned prediction that bull run is coming the soonest, before to end this year something good news will arrived.
everyone hopes for a bull run, but I don't think it's as fast as the end of the year. maybe next year, after all, we are still waiting for bitcoin etf to be accepted. if that happens as soon as possible, the bull run will not be long.
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

The market has not changed so much recently, I mean positive changes. Such small jumps usually do not lead to anything good. I am sure that it will take a long time to recover
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

The market has not changed so much recently, I mean positive changes. Such small jumps usually do not lead to anything good. I am sure that it will take a long time to recover
I agree with you. We just slowly crawl down, many investors have become disillusioned with the crypt and have lost a lot of money and are leaving the crypt, although there are constantly a lot of positive news coming out. I believe that there is still a place to be market manipulation, when positive news does not specifically spread and bad news or fake news is replicated very quickly by many media.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

No, the market is all in red now, you see, all coins crash up to 10% from yesterday. Investors and holders can not be more patience, they start to sell in low price, they're selling in panic. The only way to rescue the market now is Bitcoin ETF approved.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

The last fall really made too bad an impression. Many large investors have left the market and now we should not expect rapid positive changes. if we now see a small green jump it does not mean that it will grow
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

The market follow in certain pattern and trend. Every little green doesn't translate to a rise,  bull or uptrend  neither is any little red simply means the apocalypse of loss as fallen upon the market.  

fuer44 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

I agree with you. We just slowly crawl down, many investors have become disillusioned with the crypt and have lost a lot of money and are leaving the crypt, although there are constantly a lot of positive news coming out. I believe that there is still a place to be market manipulation, when positive news does not specifically spread and bad news or fake news is replicated very quickly by many media.
I also believe that the crypto market will need a long time to recover. if there is indeed an indication of manipulation, then those who are known to do manipulation will also want to profit again, and after the price falls, they will definitely pump.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

I don't think this is a sign of a bull market, because there are still many people who want to sell crypto instead of buying crypto, which is due to the panic selling caused by market dumping!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
fuer44 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

No, the market is all in red now, you see, all coins crash up to 10% from yesterday. Investors and holders can not be more patience, they start to sell in low price, they're selling in panic. The only way to rescue the market now is Bitcoin ETF approved.
Are you sure Bitcoin etf is the only solution? I don't think so. the main problem with bitcoin and crypto is the absence of their functions in the real world, both as a means of online transactions and legitimate payments. it makes crypto values even more meaningless because crypto cannot be used as anything, only as a trade between users to boost profits.
fuer44 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

The last fall really made too bad an impression. Many large investors have left the market and now we should not expect rapid positive changes. if we now see a small green jump it does not mean that it will grow
yeah I also know that, but at least the market won't always be red. the loss of investors is certainly a bad thing for the crypto market and it is now difficult to pump if they don't return to the market.
fuer44 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

The market follow in certain pattern and trend. Every little green doesn't translate to a rise,  bull or uptrend  neither is any little red simply means the apocalypse of loss as fallen upon the market.  
the current trend is always red, even a little green doesn't have a big effect on the market. for example, an increase of only 0.5%, then fell again to reach 0.10-0.45%, and that is not a balanced value. now is not the right time to say that a bull run will happen in the near future, that's the fact. but at least if there is a small green, it can encourage beginners that they believe the market will recover soon.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

I have already said that this year we will not see the bull market again, because the market will always develop in the opposite direction, which is the best example last year. When everyone thinks that the market last year may continue When it fell, the bull market came.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

Do not pay attention to trade bots that create imaginary movement and constant trading. In fact, everything is bad and the fall will continue, there are no corrective actions.

PhilipDon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

No, there is no bull run until 2019 or 2020. We should wait more.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

All these attempts to break out of the downward channel are so futile that I already feel sorry for it all. I think the correction still will last about quarter +-
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

I think that we are still very far for the bull run, there is an outflow of money from the crypto market, capitalization is falling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: