Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run?  (Read 3461 times)
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

Even though the market show some green. This will not guarantee us the this growth will continue. The movement in the market is so inpredictable. So lets not easily trust the green lights.

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

This is the same thing as just what happened 2 days ago.This is just a trap to make people buy more.Then it will go down to 3700 again.I think the price will be like this for a while.Good for shorters I guess.If you are good at this you can get a lot from this fluctuation.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

It can either be a bull-run or another bull-trap, anything can happen since recently TA's are not that reliable anymore. It seems that whales are playing with the price. It's almost the end of the year and we had been experiencing a bloody market since Q1, let's hope the end of the year will be great for all crypto enthusiast out there.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
Yea you are a bit right as the crypto market is characterized by ups and downs, but according to prices, the market is in a recovery stage. Yea i believe things (good things) will happen before December

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
frekans07

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

As of today market green became. but the bull season has not yet started, Hopefully the cryptocurrency will be back soon as possible.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

Yes, everything can happen at any time and must understand every decision we will make to not be wrong and suffer losses. Therefore we must remain calm and patient, so that we remain focused in every investment plan we will make.

But don't be too happy first, because we don't know yet, whether the market will recover or fall worse.
very true your opinion may be crypto currency requires investors who like you who have the confidence and patience in investing because in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on hanging with investors
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

more like mortgage sales. opportunist a pumping in to get more coin for themselves. its a good things too, shaken off weak hands.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

It is true that the crypto market has full potential for boom. There may be a jump in the market in early December.
BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

I don't see any reason for price rising, I mean right now. This dump was expected, so nothing new. Of course, I believe in market recovering, but only in 2019, not earlier.

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

Today we see the best day for bitcoin. Bitcoin has started to gain its value. And because of the BTC has an impact on the market, the all market has become green. So hopefully the bull run will come until the end of the year.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

Now Bull Run is not possible. I've seen a lot of people doing crypto ignore now. Crypto did not happen before such a big crash.
However, it is expected that in future crypto can go a long way. But he will need a lot of time.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

not like signs of a bull market
but at the end of the correction was similar, that is, a growth-rollback is possible in the near future
bitcoin has grown a bit

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

Today, almost all of the coin prices have risen. But I still don't think the bull season has begun. In particular, I expect that the markets will be experiencing sudden large increases and decreases this month. But I think the bull season will start in the first months of 2019.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

It is true that the crypto market has full potential for boom. There may be a jump in the market in early December.

Yes market is back green and based on BTC all the coins are also achieved green value. But the market is unpredictable and we cannot come to conclusion on the bull run now. Just wait for till end of this year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

Right now i also can see the market turning green again, and the amount of increase is a bit making many people smile.
I hope the condition will be even better, and hopefully the bull run also happen.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

I also observed a potential bullish runs as gradually the market is picking up we had enough of this bearish runs for so long I think its time to kick start that bullish runs the "whales" had achieved there aims and the market will surely recovers when a lot of buyers enters the market this is a good signal and sign of recovery.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Lets hope that it will! but people still say that the market cant be trusted right now its like their predictions arent on point because of the manipulation also.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

Yes, prices have risen slightly over the past 2 days, but I do not think that this is a signal for the start of a new big wave of growth.
The market remains bearish.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Everyone is hoping the market will recover and the bull run, but I think that is difficult to predict at the moment. I think it's better to continue to observe market developments and analyze the possibility of small possibilities that can occur, hoping something happens according to our wishes.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

today most of the cryptocurrency price stop falling and start to recover, although it's not rise too much, at least give some hope again, But we can't called these are signs of bull run because marketcap not suddenly increase 50B in a single days, if marketcap continues rise to 200B in end of the week, then I can said that maybe investor already regain confidence in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: