Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a backup plan? Suggestions please  (Read 899 times)
graminfodiff

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

I keep to hold coins from mining
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

I have only one plan. Go till the end. All or nothing. I believe that the situation will improve, the market will recover and prices will soar to the moon again
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

If you believe in crypto market and in its recovery - it's easy. You can hold or invest in some perspective tokens in order to earn on it when the market will tart rising.
If you'll sell everything now you will lose a lot and it makes no sense at all..
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

There is no reserve plan, so everything is built here only according to the plan that we have today, if it exists at all, it usually turns out that there is no plan and now in most cases people just don’t understand what to do.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

I have only one plan. Go till the end. All or nothing. I believe that the situation will improve, the market will recover and prices will soar to the moon again

This is the spirit. Im also having this plan now. All or nothing since this is just once in a lifetime opportunity.

If the boat sinks then we can still live off wellvthru having our day jobs and other invesments right?
Uguande

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Must admit, it is a very good plan. I still believe, that sometime market will recover. Till then, I will hold some of my tokens. If it is the end, I won't get upset, there are many opportunities to earn a living besides crypto
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

I have never seen so much anxiety before. With scams all around, the market going down, so many uncertainties, how to cope up from all of this when you can't be sure about your investments?

Do you keep a backup plan? How do you manage when things go down in crypto?

I don't keep a backup plan. when the price drops in the market like what is happening right now what I do is keep holding it for a while, until it shows a significant development if I have enough capital to reinvest, I can take advantage of the price situation in the market today to invest and I make a long-term investment to get the benefits that I hope for.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

Doing some online jobs that pays and being active in bounty campaigns is a good back up plan for me. Not only does it moves your mind away from the red candles, it also allows you to earn while waiting for the market to rally back. 
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

I have never seen so much anxiety before. With scams all around, the market going down, so many uncertainties, how to cope up from all of this when you can't be sure about your investments?

It's a bad days for crypto and not good for trading since all market are down trend so maybe it's good to hold the existing coin and do not buy another one just to avoid loses , as of now it's very difficult to find promising and profitable coin .
berstabfido

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

The very moment to buy?
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Yes, in this crypto world that is so hard, we need a backup plan.
As we know that many incidents that are unpredictable and take place do not match what we hope for.
A backup plan will help us avoid risk. So make a backup plan and we will be part of success.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Yes I do really have a back up plan in times like this when we cannot trust all those crypto currrency paying activities to support our daily needs so having a back up plan during this time is the most logical decision to make because we don't really know if when will be the time if crypto currency will ever rise up again so my back up plan is to continue working on my daily job in order to stay afloat.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Doing some online jobs that pays and being active in bounty campaigns is a good back up plan for me. Not only does it moves your mind away from the red candles, it also allows you to earn while waiting for the market to rally back. 
At this time I have not found any plans other than waiting for the market because my brain is very difficult to think in conditions like this. maybe if the market starts to recover I will think of a backup plan to anticipate this kind of thing happening again.
now I can only hope that the market will recover soon and refresh my brain.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

I actually never thought about any plan for the bad days of crypto, which seems already came. Bitcoin always was to me the goose that lays the golden eggs, but it didn't last long. For now I am kinda in shadow, do not plan to touch my savings till the bull market come back.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

Now it's best to keep money in Tether.

The cryptocurrency market is in decline. And the saddest thing is that the market continues to fall even lower.

I think now you should not invest in Bitcoin

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Well for me I have sold off and i am waiting for the market to hit bottom before I will buy back, I can't just be watching the market keeps going down on daily basis and i am doing nothing, so selling off and buying back is my back plan.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Just don't put all of your money in crypto.
You still have the option , when you've obtain some profit on crypto , just spend it on other things like gold or other legit investment.
We all know that cryptocurrency is risky and volatile market !

~Never put all Eggs in same basket

Smiley
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

yes. i am planning to go back to work and earn money to buy crypto again. i believe in the technology and i am sure that this will be the future of money.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

really what you say, what I have done is to buy at a low price, and you buy to buy a bigger one.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

Well when things are not good with crypto i would probably go somewhere on a mall of something buy some and play some games until the crypto return to its natural place and if that happen i would continue to the crypto

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: