Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a backup plan? Suggestions please  (Read 899 times)
quaanetsnike

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:29:41 AM

On that market, I would not sell anything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

Backup plan : I am considering to leave the works in crypo temporally. Plan to focus on real jobs as long as the market doesn't recover yet. However, it seems quite hard to leave because I've already enjoyed the jobs here. I will reserve it as a last choice if everything gets worse.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

I have never seen so much anxiety before. With scams all around, the market going down, so many uncertainties, how to cope up from all of this when you can't be sure about your investments?

Do you keep a backup plan? How do you manage when things go down in crypto?

I think the best plan can be, have a good break after buying some cheap bitcoins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

I have never seen so much anxiety before. With scams all around, the market going down, so many uncertainties, how to cope up from all of this when you can't be sure about your investments?

It is always very hard when money is concern. But let's go back to basic try not to be greedy. We must not invest all our savings in order not to lose it all. No one can suffice the emotions when losing but at least you have the plan B becs. You still have some money left.
samle

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

You can backup coins or buy other coins to anticipate that your main coin will decrease in price and find it hard to make a profit, so with other coins you can get profit even though the results are no more than your main coin

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

I bought bitcoin and altcoin using the money left over from my needs, so I did not mind if my money was lost and not returned,
but if my investment grows, then of course it's an advantage for me and I would be very happy if the cryptocurrency continues to exist for the next 10 or 20 years
even though I am not so serious, and do not backup my investment assets, I am still happy with cryptocurrency
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

I am going to leave here, so for me, if the market crashes, then I will choose to sell the crypto and look for other jobs, if the crypto still exists, then I will continue my work!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

my backup plan is to stop investing in ico and increase altcoin investment because I can buy at a very cheap price right now, then I hold the altcoin that I've for long term

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

You can not have a backup plan on the crypto market because it is very unpredictable to make a backup plan. When investing, just as the market has big fluctuations, you should invest only extra money that you do not use for your daily expenses. Thus, the investment can be long-term, without immediate expectations. However, in order not to always be afraid of losing, you can invest only the money you received from the reward campaigns. However, we can consider a reserve plan, patience. Waiting until the market returns.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

get rid of your anxiety and still trust crypto.
because actually the people who make it through will laugh eventually.
my advice, try to do the thing you like, to forget your current portfolio.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

Well no worry about, back up plan is not required. The only good things to do is be patient and wait for the right time. For now while market is dumping hold and buy more, good things will come to you after all of this.  

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

If you really eager to find a backup plan then I would suggest you of having a work and never depend on one income like focusing in crypto.

Diversification is always a good thing, especially as speaking of sources of income.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

My backup plan has been to not spend more money on crypto than I could afford and to also diversify my financial interests when it comes to crypto.  In other words, I started out interested in mining (and still am), then got into trading coins I think were worthwhile.

I think if people did not invest money they couldn't lose in the first place there would be less anxiety and people would just leave their investments in place until the market turned back around which it always has.  It may be 2021 before we see really good returns but that is just the market cycle.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

My backup plan is never put all the eggs in one bag. If you invest your money, don’t put everything in one coin. Spread your investment in different places and if one is down, there might be another one still up. I don’t have much trading experience, so I don’t do too much daily trading at moment. I also only invest very small amount money each time, so I don’t worry too much if I lose.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

When things go down in crypto, just manage to handle your stress. For me, I leave my crypto work behind and just leave it for a long time. And it is time to find a new job. Since I have no job all because of crypto and now crypto has gone, better find a good sustaining job.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

I am quite worried to see the current market conditions it already test our patience to extreme level. I am a full time bounty hunter and a crypto trader but now earnings are almost nil and to be very honest I am thinking to look for a part time job and will take a 2-3 month break from crypto market. We have to earn livelihood anyhow to run our families even I have full faith on cryptocurrencies but on the other hand its a bitter truth we need money to meet out our daily expenses.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

My plan is to realax and hold my coins. I invested a small amount of capital as reccomended by most of people here so that my losses really don't create stress.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

The only plan is not to make any rash decisions and most likely you need not to invest. While you need to watch the market.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

doing another plan when indeed bitcoin is down now it should have been done at the beginning. so when the market goes down we don't panic too much. try to have many plans that are suitable and we can do
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

You always should have a backup plan and diversify your funds. I mean that you should never invest all your funds in one industry, because it won't bring anything. Put 50 percent in crypto and other 50 percent in the stock market or something else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: