Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency  (Read 43540 times)
Power_UP

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

good idea, I hope the team will be able to find good investors for the successful development of the project.
I think there will be a lot of investors, because developers work well on this
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ivilina

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

Hello! Where i can find information about bounty programm?
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

Hello! Where i can find information about bounty programm?
I also ask this question, but so far there is no information. Apparently, the developers have decided to find public opinion about their project so far.
Oblivion_V

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

Glad to be part of the project. I think to sell tokens right away or keep it. Perhaps dividends.
Indermandilofa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

Glad to be part of the project. I think to sell tokens right away or keep it. Perhaps dividends.
The project is promising and after receiving tokens, coins, I would not immediately offer them at the lowest price. It is better to wait for the progress and growth of the value of the tokens.
Revolt_ED

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

The project is promising and after receiving tokens, coins, I would not immediately offer them at the lowest price. It is better to wait for the progress and growth of the value of the tokens.

I agree that the project is promising. But usually, when the token goes to the auction, it is bought at the maximum price. although you can wait.
BTC_stone

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

I agree that the project is promising. But usually, when the token goes to the auction, it is bought at the maximum price. although you can wait.
In any case, it will be possible to buy tokens at a reasonable price on the pre-sale. Not always of course the price is maintained after entering the exchange, but investors will certainly benefit
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

I did not understand a lot, that is, you can immediately see the maximum price for coins, without development?
Little_Joe

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

In any case, it will be possible to buy tokens at a reasonable price on the pre-sale. Not always of course the price is maintained after entering the exchange, but investors will certainly benefit
Investors, buying coins of this project, invest in it and are interested in its promotion. From this and the value of coins, in the future, will increase.
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

I did not understand a lot, that is, you can immediately see the maximum price for coins, without development?
If the project does not develop, then you will see not a rise in the price of its coin, but, conversely, a reduction in price and a small amount of capitalization.
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Typically, after listing and adding a token to the trading platform, the price of a new coin is slightly reduced, but then rises and starts to grow steadily.
Lightningnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

Typically, after listing and adding a token to the trading platform, the price of a new coin is slightly reduced, but then rises and starts to grow steadily.

And then when people get tokens, they are quickly merged and then just a token does not cost anything
Mr.Dias

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

good idea, I hope the team will be able to find good investors for the successful development of the project.
I am sure that they already exist, just investors never sit and do not post comments in the branches, they are busy with business
Wanderer747

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

I am sure that they already exist, just investors never sit and do not post comments in the branches, they are busy with business
Let's hope that the project really benefits the society
Verona.Li

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

And then when people get tokens, they are quickly merged and then just a token does not cost anything
Everything depends on the demand for the project and its marketing. If it will be popular, then the coins will only grow in value
Supernumerary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

There are those who will support the project and the concept itsel
Tiguany

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

There are those who will support the project and the concept itsel
I certainly will be one of those who support this concept of using stem cells. This is a very urgent topic for today.
Power_UP

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Everything depends on the demand for the project and its marketing. If it will be popular, then the coins will only grow in value
It should be popular, but there are still guys like bounty hunters who can easily disguise tokens
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

nice to see this coin it has unique features, if the developers will be able to link all then the project will have millions of users.
Oblivion_V

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

Glad to see the devs doing such a great job. if you really thrive in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: