Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency  (Read 43540 times)
Verona.Li

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

To successfully advertise a project you need quite a lot of money, because one bounty campaign is definitely not enough. It is necessary to order reviews on the project in well-known crypto resources.
Supernumerary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

Crypto projects should be treated rather skeptically, because not all projects can really change the future for the better, because there is a lot of scam and we need to check them  more carefully.
Tiguany

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

You talk about the chance. Everyone has a chance. The fact is that the chance of a project is someone's money that people trust in the project. Let's see how this project realizes its chance of success. To do this, you first need to specify the names and photos of team members.
JohnDeer228

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

You talk about the chance. Everyone has a chance. The fact is that the chance of a project is someone's money that people trust in the project. Let's see how this project realizes its chance of success. To do this, you first need to specify the names and photos of team members.
How much everyone talks about trust. What do you know about trust? Where there is money and someone's interests, all "shit" on you. Everyone, on this forum, it is important, to was interest. In the form of traffic or money, but everyone has an interest.
No one can guarantee you a 50/50 chance of success. Crypto investment is a risk. And whatever the guy wrote, you should always think with your head. Make your analysis and only then buy tokens and wait for an indefinite time when the coin will give you a profit.
VasyaUtkin94

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Finally the season has changed, maybe new people never know about cryptocurrency more deeply, precisely now is the right time to start the old thing to be new again. I am very happy with the existence of  coin.
Oblivion_V

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

Crypto projects should be treated rather skeptically, because not all projects can really change the future for the better, because there is a lot of scam and we need to check them  more carefully.
Before you invest in a project, you need to read about it in great detail and you need to understand that you are at risk of losing your money.
I am sure that every person who comes to cryptocurrency is aware that such investments can lead to large losses. But I think this project will be successful.
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

Finally the season has changed, maybe new people never know about cryptocurrency more deeply, precisely now is the right time to start the old thing to be new again. I am very happy with the existence of  coin.
in fact, time will tell if this is a cool coin or not. Many factors affect this. This is the technical characteristics of the blockchain and the composition and commands and of course the presence of the community around the coin. The value of any coin is determined by the number of people using this coin in any way.
Indermandilofa

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

in fact, time will tell if this is a cool coin or not. Many factors affect this. This is the technical characteristics of the blockchain and the composition and commands and of course the presence of the community around the coin. The value of any coin is determined by the number of people using this coin in any way.
You didn't say the most important reason!!!
When bitcoin rises in price, then all ICO "will rise to their feet" Remember my words!!! Bitcoin now directly affects all coins, believe it or not. And it also affects this coin, even if they are now tokens, but I think that in 6 months they will be coins that have demand. After all, demand creates supply and raises the price of each coin.
Revolt_ED

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

You didn't say the most important reason!!!
When bitcoin rises in price, then all ICO "will rise to their feet" Remember my words!!! Bitcoin now directly affects all coins, believe it or not. And it also affects this coin, even if they are now tokens, but I think that in 6 months they will be coins that have demand. After all, demand creates supply and raises the price of each coin.
You are right when there is activity in the market then the price for tokens grows gradually but of course the investor will appear to invest
BTC_stone

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

The problem is rather that people are not ready and governments of many countries  refuse to cooperate . After all, they are afraid that the cryptocurrency market can get out of control.
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

The problem is rather that people are not ready and governments of many countries  refuse to cooperate . After all, they are afraid that the cryptocurrency market can get out of control.
Simply, the state has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency market, and therefore fear its instability, but sooner or later you will have to take it all
Little_Joe

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

On the one hand, they are right that the cryptocurrency is unstable, but on the other hand, the future lies behind it
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

Tell me when will bounty company in social networks? I really want to take part in such a company. I love master nodes and therefore I am waiting for information from you when I can start advertising
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

On the one hand, they are right that the cryptocurrency is unstable, but on the other hand, the future lies behind it
Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
Lightningnet

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

We should thinks about ROI to mining this coin....more miner get more problem related fund to pay electric consumption...I am watching first to this project
Mr.Dias

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
I can not agree with you. Despite the fact that mainly young people are interested in cryptocurrencies as well as all digital technologies, there are relatively many of those who are older and remain up to date with all the events)
Wanderer747

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

how are we (the investors) tormented by this bearish trend in the market. A year ago, a new masternod was sold at closed auctions for crazy money. And today the price of 1 BTC seems expensive.
Verona.Li

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
I can not agree with you. Despite the fact that mainly young people are interested in cryptocurrencies as well as all digital technologies, there are relatively many of those who are older and remain up to date with all the events)
Yes, you are right many people are showing interest towards cryptocurrency because they understand the technology behind it. Older people are still warning us not to invest in cryptocurrency but those understand the technology behind it will surely start investing in cryptocurrency.
Supernumerary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

how are we (the investors) tormented by this bearish trend in the market. A year ago, a new masternod was sold at closed auctions for crazy money. And today the price of 1 BTC seems expensive.
but there is limited amount of node in the blockchain. So its look fair
Tiguany

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

Reasonable conclusion. Before you buy tokens, you should always analyze and understand the subtleties. Let me give you an example, when you buy an apartment, what do you do? Correctly see a lot of apartments before you decide and only when the apartment meets certain requirements, you agree to buy it. So is cryptography.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: