Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency  (Read 43540 times)
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which
Conduct conferences for the project is very useful, so you can attract different clients in the future and real investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which
Yes, let's visit some popular conference or become partners with a large company
Lightningnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!
Mr.Dias

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!
Yes, and it is very good that the developers have already started to develop and slowly improve the product
Wanderer747

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Yes, and it is very good that the developers have already started to develop and slowly improve the product
I would certainly like more news on social networks, I really do not have enough. But at least the project is becoming popular
Verona.Li

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

I would certainly like more news on social networks, I really do not have enough. But at least the project is becoming popular
Only one masterful adds to the project popularity and reliability. For me, this is a sure sign that I invest where it is necessary)
Supernumerary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

There are such services as Discord, Twitter, Telegrams. In these services, you can always quickly get news about projects.
Tiguany

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

You are right, but in addition to developing parallel marketing. Even ahead of development. Because nowadays marketing determines the possibilities of a project. I met very promising projects, but due to lack of finance for marketing the project did not show 100% result in terms of adoption
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.
Diskord is a good way to gather a community in one place. Telegram chat is not quite suitable for this. Interestingly in the Crux chat is active communication? You have to go check out the guys

I think here at BTT the right place to talk about a problem in the project but many people to do it elsewhere and maybe I am lagging behind in this because the forum is good enough to say everything
Oblivion_V

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.
Diskord is a good way to gather a community in one place. Telegram chat is not quite suitable for this. Interestingly in the Crux chat is active communication? You have to go check out the guys

I think here at BTT the right place to talk about a problem in the project but many people to do it elsewhere and maybe I am lagging behind in this because the forum is good enough to say everything

The forum was a good place earlier. Now, due to ICO and signature campaigns, the situation has changed for the worse. I think in Discord you can get more objective information about the project and the community.
Indermandilofa

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

The forum was a good place earlier. Now, due to ICO and signature campaigns, the situation has changed for the worse. I think in Discord you can get more objective information about the project and the community.
But still, the forum very well brings new customers to your project, since the activity is high, and this is necessary for the project.
Revolt_ED

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

But still, the forum very well brings new customers to your project, since the activity is high, and this is necessary for the project.
Of course! After all, this forum is the largest resource on the Internet for communication of people who want to invest in cryptocurrency
BTC_stone

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

I don’t think that Bitcoin have any strong trend to grow now , however situation on a market could rapidly change in a week. It is rather curious to watch after all the changes
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

Yes, it's nice when you go into the thread and always keep abreast of all the news and prospects of the project. It says that the project is interesting for investors.
Little_Joe

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

I hope that there  are some conferences and meetings of developers, because it is an ideal way of popularising their product. So it should be treated very seriously
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

I hope that there  are some conferences and meetings of developers, because it is an ideal way of popularising their product. So it should be treated very seriously

I agree with you! Any event in which there are investors or other participants cryptocurrency, you need to attend. You need to present your company and product. Of course, I don’t teach you life and advertising, but in this case I understand well. I am an advertising manager in a large company, so I speak on business.
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Of course! After all, this forum is the largest resource on the Internet for communication of people who want to invest in cryptocurrency
This  is a forum that unite community with more 40 millions of members. Every day each topic has millions of views. I think that it is possible to successfully advertise it there
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

Conduct conferences for the project is very useful, so you can attract different clients in the future and real investors
Fully agree with you. Participation in the conference is the best way to find investors. Live communication is the most important. Cool
Lightningnet

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

Partnership plays a huge role in project implementation, because partners can promote product and usually it really make sense to have good advisors and partners
Mr.Dias

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Partnership plays a huge role in project implementation, because partners can promote product and usually it really make sense to have good advisors and partners

Partners are needed for future development, but it is a difficult stage to find those who will really help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: