Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make up for the huge loss.  (Read 1427 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:35:18 AM

to wake up when you get a lot of losses of course you have to try to record all the mistakes and as much as possible not to repeat them and as much as possible you should look for trading capital again by looking for a good job, make your mistake to find your success.
in theory, this might be easy to say and it aims to make themselves more developed in crypto. However, for the practice of directly recoup by adding a few more assets at the price of a crypto now to invest or trade. While waiting for the recovery of the price then this is the good thing to do.
Well if we are new on crypto feild we can maybe say that this dip is really pain. But to those who have experience on this feild we can maybe say that this is not really a loss if we are going to hold our asset and wait for the next update of the coin or maybe wait when it's price rise we can maybe recover our loss.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

I simply don't think about my loss. I am thankfull to such decrease even though I lost my funds. Now I started to create additional sources of income and I will buy deep. It is a chance for me to repeat 2017 year.
Look at this market from other side!
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

To close that loss during the drop on the price, doing a day trading can be an option, the profit that we could generate from it can be used to close that loss, while we are waiting for the price to be better again, and the loss that we suffer being paid.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

Losses are risk factors that we must face when involved in the world of cryptocurrency. Performing a careful analysis is one of the best ways to reduce this risk, it is inevitable that we must always be careful. Take advantage of every opportunity. I lost quite a lot throughout 2018 because of the trap situation in the market. So I prefer a safe way for my funds, a temporary hiatus while observing market conditions.

brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

In order for the losses to be not so great, I use diversification and daily trading, which increases the number of certain coins.
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

As for me, I use the most banal way, namely, diversification. It is unlikely that all positions will sink in one day and by many percent. Stop...
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?

to be able to return my money that was lost due to the market fall, I always trade for a short period of time. and every time I get a profit from the altcoin that I bought, I will definitely sell it immediately.

and for the time being I will not buy altcoins for HODL for the long term. before my money returns fully
At least some basics when it comes to trading will always do even when it comes to long term investments. Surely, we have seen the rate at which the market has been behaving, and without some tangible knowledge when it comes to approaching the market, the only thing you will be left with as an investor is patience as you just wait to see the market recover later on and then you take advantage of the recovery, and you can also take some advantage by buying more as the market dips more.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?
I think that just to compensate for their losses is no longer possible, now we can only wait for the growth of the market, otherwise you can forget about their investments, and so do not want to, so we are waiting for a better time.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

I have notjing to do with that actually. I need to wait than to sell. Instead of selling my tokens I will wait for bigger income. We should have patience and believe that market will recover. Not now but soon. Keep on supporting cryptocurrency. As we all fighting this dump. Buy some more tokens and sell when the price comes back to its high value.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to fully compensate for losses. But I continue to participate in companies for a fee. I hope my work will be rewarded.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

The answer's obvious but unpleasant. Most of us were not ready for such surprises in the market, and experience has shown that topics, where we discussed what was next, were a failure. Everybody wanted to increase their deposit and didn't mention the signs of the future downfall
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

there too many different strategies and different ways to make loss and one of the main ways to do that is to learn trading and reading charts because it is the best way to recap you losses second you must never risk all your assets always make risk with what of something which is disposal for you.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

What you have mentioned  is only a paper loss, as real loss will be only if you sell. We are still at the bear market
and it can take years to stay in such market conditions. We have to adopt to the existing conditions and  deal
with them. There are possibilities  to be profitable on bearish market as well.

sireseh

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

we just have to prepare the best way in these conditions, must be calm in taking steps. for now I just hold back and wait for the future.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:16:36 AM

As long as we are not selling at the lower price, then actually, we could still make a profit in the future because the situations will change. And if you can be patient to wait for the price to increase and still hold the coin, I think you can be back to make a huge profit. We are getting a loss, but we also have a chance to get the profit again, and it depends on how strong you hold your coins. I still hold the altcoin because this is my biggest lost so far but I am sure that the altcoin will rise again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:00:08 AM

You might have loses but I think it will be official lose if you start to sell your coins in a market situation like this. There might be no bullrun in december but as we can see at the moment, the market I think is recovering, many altcoins is green and It might develop further in time.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:37:28 AM

Trading is the only way helps me make up for my losses. But when compared with the money I used to invest in Jan, the money I earned by trading is a tiny amount.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:42:12 AM

I think what i can do is wait, cause at the moment i can't put more infestation. and something forbid me to sell the coins that i had, cause it will be a huge loss if i sell them right now, so i will just wait until the perfect moment came

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

we just have to prepare the best way in these conditions, must be calm in taking steps. for now I just hold back and wait for the future.

holding may recover your losses if the price goes up again in the future. but you need high patience for this.
like yesterday's price changes that continue to drop. cutlose and buy at the lowest price is the right way to recover losses..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

This year there is nothing I can do, the crypto market enters bearish so if we try to recover losses it will be very difficult that we will even increase our risk, and for now the losses that I experience can still be forgotten because they are not so huge.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████