Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4561 times)
nlaara12 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
Merited by Astvile (1), bocyaj (1), Ini35 (1)

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

that's the spirit that I miss, because complaining won't solve the problem. I personally also feel disappointment with the market and the value of my portfolio continues to decline. but I try to divert my mind and for the time being I will not think about it or forget about my old investment, that's what I did to stay focused on looking for opportunities in the current market conditions.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Experience becomes valuable capital, analysis is the main key and patience is the most important thing, I think that three things become a combination of techniques in CRM investment and all must be combined to succeed,

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

Infact,it is time for many if us to start all over again instead of counting our loss day in day out
The time we spent in counting our losses can be devoted to searching for other opportunities that can give us our life back in crypto.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

if you say you are late joining and getting to know cryptocurrency, maybe this is a good time to start again, because in the next few years I believe that bitcoin and other altcoins will reach their ATH again

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

That's a good attitude. The long-term potential of crypto remains as strong as ever, so we can expect prices to be considrably higher for the good projects in the long-term.
In the short-term, obviously prices have dropped a lot. They may continue to drop, but for those that bought in above current prices, now is a great opportunity for dollar-cost averaging (lowering your average entry point). It may seem counterintuitive, but if you are facing a loss, then buying more now can improve your overall position - but only if you (as I do) believe that crypto will still change the world.

nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

if you say you are late joining and getting to know cryptocurrency, maybe this is a good time to start again, because in the next few years I believe that bitcoin and other altcoins will reach their ATH again

I really think so too, right now the price of all crypto currencies is below and this is the right time to enter, because many people believe crypto will be the future and increasingly recognized.
Abosede

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

perfectly wrote,we need to start stronger all over again,we need not to give up at this point in time,even the coin you are holding unto know might just be the real deal in couple of month to this time.i love your courage.you deserve to own a merit now.
Asmh85

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

Thanks for you to inspire us we are really in need for someone who encourage us while the crypto- market already reached 140 billions, we are in till the end.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

it's crypto, sometimes the price goes up, sometimes the price can also go down, so buy crypto that's really good and profitable for you

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Ziaderi33

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

Infact,it is time for many if us to start all over again instead of counting our loss day in day out
The time we spent in counting our losses can be devoted to searching for other opportunities that can give us our life back in crypto.

it is very true, now all the coins are very cheap prices back, when we buy coins at cheap prices, and sell them when the price is expensive, this is the right time to buy coins

Ziaderi33

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

right, now is a very appropriate time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, no loss and late, the price of cheap coins is in sight, let's buy more coins

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

The market is just like a sinusoidal wave, going and paving its way up, then going down and again and again. Because of this, we should be aware of the behavior of the market. We should learn from this. Understand that in the minimum point, this is the best time to start again and buy.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Yes we can start all over again if we fell into losses.

But there are those people that needs a helping hand to start all over again and there are those people that can start again. They are taking time of appreciating their losses and accepting it. That's why they are caged to that feeling of loss for a very long duration.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

We can start all over again at everywhere and everytime but almost people are being panic and just waiting the time to exit market. If now, you are holding a big amount of Altcoins and Bitcoin, you will sell it immediately and wait other chance or continue to hold it??

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Definitely, a new opportunity for new users of crypto traders. Just go through the previous market stats and take part in this forum to get loads of information about cryptocurrency and you can earn a lot of money here, no you can buy coins in cheap prices and sell it for high profit when it is peak.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

This is true, there is a quote that goes thus "when the tough times persist, only the tough get going". When anyone quits now, then they have loss out, but when they hold their face up, big surprises are bound to spring up. To be frank, this year has been very bloody for crypto community. We however look forward to a better year comes 2019.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Grin  Roll Eyes Starting all over can't be possible except the market starts growing again before new money invested can start making impact. On the other hand though, trading can still bring profit in this bear but we know that is riskier than just hodling a coin.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

Any business has its ups and downs, anyone entered this industry should have to know that with fast profit also come fast loss, nothing on this earth will give you always + without any possibility or chance for - that is how things working in any investment of business. It is good to have people know that this is not the end and might be a new start for a new adventure that will probably be more fun than the one they had.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

agree with that, or you guys can wait some more time when market become more clearly so you could buy with less risk.
but anyway, just buy at your own risk, never loan any more money to do high risk invest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: