Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start all over again  (Read 4562 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Yes that is true that all loser has have all the chance to start up anytime from fall , if you are suffering from huge lose during this dip , then you must to look for another promising coin and hold for long term to br more profitable .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

with the present day crypto market situation, there are many who bitch about their losses like me Sad then I have to flip my intelligence to refund the fund even although it's not in full, but we have to be in a position to trade some coins, maybe we can invest and see future developments. the coin can cowl it.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

a good motivation. all indeed can be started from scratch again but not only that, starting from scratch should be able to learn from previous experiences to create better results. In addition, starting from scratch would certainly also need new capital again like to start at the new price.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

Thanks for the encouragement OP. The stage we are now is a good starting point. I have seen quite a number of people, even those i know personally, who are just coming in newly, but turned back because of what they have read about the encounters of some people in the crypto space. The road to success sometimes is not a smooth one. There almighty be huddles we need tp scale through and what is happening new is part of the huddle.
Stay with it and you will definitely overcome.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

I also think that the sharp collapse of the crypto market will bring new opportunities, because in any case a new rise in prices will follow the fall. It seems to me that the decline is made by market manipulators who want to buy bitcoins at the bottom. The news background looks too suspicious. Someone specifically build up the fervour.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

You can of course really try to start the process from the very beginning, I think that everything will be fine only if normal investors come to the market again and change the trend movement.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

I agree with OP, crypto has its up and down. We can see all these from the history. Although, it doesn’t feel good seeing our portfolio but it is just a matter of time and crypto will eventually recover.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

I fully support the opinion of the author of the topic. I agree that you should not give up even in such situations that are happening now. Look for other methods of getting profit in this area of great opportunities. Buy cryptocurrency each time it goes to new lows. Thus, you compensate a little for the losses from previous investments.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Indeed. If you lost a lot from the bearish market, it is never too late to rethink your strategy and start over again. Who knows the next time around you will be more smarter and be better rewarded from all your efforts in doing crypto activities.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

agree with that, or you guys can wait some more time when market become more clearly so you could buy with less risk.
but anyway, just buy at your own risk, never loan any more money to do high risk invest.

Wow, what amazing statement, very positive...Yes, it is simple but very positive statement that applies to everyone here in crypto market, we had a lot of losses from the dip on the price value of Bitcoin and some of the ALT coin as posted on the treed, We can never attained what we want in crypto market which is the profit if we will stop now, "No pain No gain" the reality in the market that we knew the risk factor involved,the possibility of losing is with the same amount on the investment we put in on the market, but the rewards on the favorable market are more than as expected. We should make some adjustment and re calibration of our plans for the future investment, this is just due to market Volatility...
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

If you invest in encryption. There's only one way to do that is to stick to it. Of course, you can also consider dropping out of encryption. But then you lose more. We need to have faith that encryption is the future. Mentality is very important.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

All we can do is wait and let the time prove that bitcoin will shine once again since I believe on it.
We all know that crypto is risky investment so anything can happen with some period of time so if you can afford to loss better to stay away because if you want to achieve high profit, you need experience high loss !

Smiley
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

Absolutely I agree. This decline will soon be over. We're gonna start winning again. I'm not coming to despair.
All the coins are at the lowest level right now. soon all will rise. We must be patient in this period.
After the second quarter of 2019 we will all win a lot.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

erm...despite the encouragement, i wld like to highlight that crypto is a very young asset class, volatility is crazy and that ppl shd not invest with more monies than they can afford to part with.+
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

I believe in the long-term potential of cryptocurrency and agree that the cryptocurrency world gives us many opportunities, we need a little effort and patience. Here everyone can find something for their liking: trading, bounty, investing, exchanging, management, video, blogs and much more.  Yes, now many coins have fallen heavily in price, but we have not lost them until we sold them. 
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

It may be not that easy to start all over again at least you do have a vast knowledge of cryptocurrency market and that is your biggest investment no matter what will going to happen to the market. The important thing is that we do learn everything and when the time you have lost a lot you can use this knowledge to start all over again. Don't worry what will happen to the market as long as you know the drill you won't lose again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

If we want to see the movement of btc from year to year,all start with the same initial. So the present conditions probably already usual but still the worst because it is almost 12 months. less than 2 months this year will be end,I think now is the right time to entry the market. As you say we can start all from scratch with the same spirit. Never give up to circumstances. Be a winner not a loser.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

For those who’ve a dramatic loss financially due to the current situation of the market, I know some of them may have lost trust and interest on crypto already but yes, you are right, there is no success if we are too quick to give up. I also believe that those who’ve not been affected by the crises are those who did not give in to the situation. If they did not touched their holdings during these bear season they’ve not lost. The time is coming for the price to rise again and for sure they are waiting for that time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fulqithetheas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

I'm tired of such hills
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

This content is positive, but not everyone can start again. The premise of the transaction is that there is capital. If it is already bankrupt, it will lose the opportunity to start again. The cryptocurrency market is cruel.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: