Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I may be wrong, thinking about the gov intervention  (Read 523 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

At the moment, no one knows anything, I think that someone is playing his game, but who exactly is not yet known, but let's hope that these players have just bought themselves and will wait for the moment to sell it all and now will affect the price with the best parties and make the market turn into bullish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Quite possible, but most likely I think it involved not the government, and banks because they cannot afford to lose customers in the financial market!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
R9s

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

They don't need to do this at all, because the government needs to invest a lot of money, they still have to bear huge losses to get the job done. If the government really wants to encrypt death, then they only need to ban all transactions and issue relevant laws to achieve!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

The government will not choose this way. This is the wrong way the government will lose money. The best way for the government is to issue its own cryptocurrency, which will cause the coins other than Bitcoin to depreciate or even disappear. This is a very likely event in the future.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

Encryption is a high-risk investment. I don't think the government will invest. They will try to influence the encryption market.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

I'm not sure, but in such a market condition, who else does agree that the government used a hidden identity and joined the crypto market to accumulate a large number of bitcoins, then sold it to affect its price? Or can the gov hires a couple well known personality to rule the every day news and kill it slowly?
The government that is out there to protect the interest of investors will not do such a thing at our detriment, of which they know if they venture into such, it will also affect them. I think there some people out there aside the government, doing everything possible to ensure that prices are brought allow. I won't be surprised to think they are doing it for their selfish interest, by peddling fake news around.
garochessoi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

When is growth?Huh
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

I'm not sure, but in such a market condition, who else does agree that the government used a hidden identity and joined the crypto market to accumulate a large number of bitcoins, then sold it to affect its price? Or can the gov hires a couple well known personality to rule the every day news and kill it slowly?
An interesting assumption on your part. But I do not understand what kind of government you are talking about. Each country treats cryptocurrencies differently, and if one of them does not want to legalize cryptocurrency, they do not need to hire someone or bring down the market, the government can do it directly.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

The government can do a lot. Perhaps the big cryptocurrency capital belongs to different countries. We will not know. And the information war is always seen. Even developers see the information war to get more investment in their project.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

What is happening now may be another manipulation. And it can come from both major Bitcoin holders, and from governments as you suggested. No one knows for sure. The main thing is to be able to get a benefit from the current situation.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

many option are open for such situation, but which government get the impact from the growth of bitcoin even i think many country and government are get the positive impact from cryptocurrencies, i think it was not a government yet it was just a market cycle.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

The only way that the government will intervene with the crypto is thru legalization and regulation of all the transaction and activities of crypto. Securing investor's money by empowering SEC in crypto will harmonize the growth of crypto and develop more investor's confidence rating.Other countries had already intervened by their government regarding about crypto to freely introduce to the public and builds securities of their investments. The main concern about the government is about tax and to protect people's money.
carechikett

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

Waiting for Bitcoin 1k
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

What's the point in guessing? Let's put to rest all this stuff about conspiracies and focus on what really will help us: learning charts and reducing risks. We must have a good plan of action for each outcome

soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

I don't think any government will go that extent to destroy an idea that has come to stay. Goverment can not do that and even an individual or corporate establishment cannot also do it. I to let you remember that this is decentralised network and no one can kill it off, it is just a matter of time when the who world will accept the concept of decentralized currency.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

I think that this is not the case, because the governments do not have the privileges of managing the global financial system, but bankers can influence the cryptocurrency market, this effect we observe today.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

LOL, the conspiracy theories! Dude, this is what people call correction. All the cryptos were just rising way too fast in Q1 in terms of prices. And now most of the projects haven't been able to deliver. Scams, SEC regulations and maybe people cashing out for year end festivities could be some reasons due to this drop. But thing is no investment can always go in upward direction. It's always ups and downs. I'm sure with more adoption and entry of institutional investors things will get better. But please don't blame it on secret agents!

oper802

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

I don't know about that and I think all of the people here are the same. Maybe someone is doing the thing that you've said, but I don't think that the one who did it is the government.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

the intervention of government with the field of business on crypto finance gives on chance as the use with the work on tasks of business intelligence as drawing of chart to gives of reference on trader to manage position with the chance of involvement.
new token with the listing on index to work on custom of preparedness as examining use on trending with the drawing on consequence and gives on results to deliver with spares on shifts with difference as clients to collects of nominals on returns with displacement of funds on trading table with the exchange market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Now in the classic markets there is also a collapse of the large campaigns. you want to say that the government is also involved there and bought a lot of stocks of large campaigns in order to then drop the price?
I find such statements absurd and meaningless.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █