Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I may be wrong, thinking about the gov intervention  (Read 523 times)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

The government in my country is so corrupt that it does nothing but steal with both hands. That's their only goal 24h / day. Reported to other governments, I do not think they will get involved in cryptocurrency, because it's too small a business for them. Bitcoin's price has dropped, as this is the strategy of big investors. Every four years they buy massively, the price increases, then sell and the price gradually decreases. The oldest on the crypto market are sure they have realized this. Whatever happens, the crypto market will not die definitively, as long as coins are using decentralized platforms.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

I'm not sure, but in such a market condition, who else does agree that the government used a hidden identity and joined the crypto market to accumulate a large number of bitcoins, then sold it to affect its price? Or can the gov hires a couple well known personality to rule the every day news and kill it slowly?
for one thing, we never know what's going on behind the curtains so anything is possible. but as we are normal human beings, our task is to find a way out no matter who rules the party

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

What government do you mean? World?)
There are many big players that manipulate the market. They are forming the trend line and maybe even have the same interests.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

Maybe not government maybe some enemies of bitcoin and cryptos, it's obvious that some people are not happy that cryptos is making the people rich, so they will try everything possible to take it down.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

I'm not sure, but in such a market condition, who else does agree that the government used a hidden identity and joined the crypto market to accumulate a large number of bitcoins, then sold it to affect its price? Or can the gov hires a couple well known personality to rule the every day news and kill it slowly?
some economists expert have said that cryptocurrency has a unique character and anonymous than fiat, of course this can disrupt the continuation of fiat currency. Because this is related to business and the financial future, it is not impossible if the government interferes in the development of the cryptocurrency market
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

I certainly don't think there is any wrong for a crypto enthusiast to wish for some form of intervention for the crypto industry. With the wealth of experience gathered in this field, I am of the strong opinion that intervention in form of regulations is what this industry needs to actually build a proper adoption and utilization roadmap. Crypto is highly manipulated due to the fact that it is unregulated, there are more than enough scams already going on in the industry leading to a wide scale devaluation of the technology. It remains to be seen how the authorities react to these issues but I strongly believe regulations or interventions will come in quicker than we thought.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

anything is possible. we can't really catch it at soing so, and suppose we did, what's next? to whom we are going to complain aboit it? who is above the government? so, we should mind our own business, literally Wink
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

Most bitcoin users are anynomous, things that you have said can happen. But to make the cryptocurrency not function properly they are actually enough to reject everything about bitcoin and if someone who still uses bitcoin they can be processed legally. In other wood they don't need to hire someone and indulge in ugliness about bitcoin or buy bitcoin and sell it to reduce prices.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:07:36 PM

Well its not the govt but some tycoons which we know as whales. They are manipulating the market and trying to get seriously big profits. They are doing whats good for them but that is not so good for the small fishes like us "The bounty hunters".
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

Maybe, there are some countries that do that tactic. Because crypto investment is considered promising and has the opportunity to provide capital to develop the economy. I believe many stakeholders are involved.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

I don't believe in such conspiracy. This is current situation and market already is finally green
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

We always have our wrong thought about crypto. Government plans better than we think. Some government dislike crypto, don't get any profit and also has risk.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

What government do you mean? World?)
There are many big players that manipulate the market. They are forming the trend line and maybe even have the same interests.

That was also the first thing that came to my mind. There's no world government and if a single government is buying then what? There are many governments that are very supportive and politicians who said that they own cryptocurrencies. Id wouldn't come as a surprise if some countries were buying to have it as a reserve currency. If we assume that 1 Bitcoin can one day be worth more than 100 thousand dollars it's a worthy investment, especially for a small country like Malta.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

I think the second option working right now for certain countries, maybe they are not intrested at cryptocurrencies and trying to lowball them with buying huge amount of tokens and then sell them, any scenario possible in my opinion depending on goverment, maybe some of them trying to buy and sell tokens which are created at their country to make the price lower and create smaller interest to the token, making the risk of getting illegal transactions at country impossible

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

That's one of the conspiracy theories, I think. With such large-scale manipulations on the part of the government, which squanders people's money, wrongly spends them? And what government do you think is doing all this? What country?
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

I think you are watching or reading way too many conspiracy theories, The governments are not trying to crash the coins, the prices are low because investors who actually invested in the coins way earlier have made a lot of money and they are taking out their earnings. You are just going to have to wait out the resulting bear market before you can get anything better

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

that's a question that requries some facts, some evidences, and though we may feel that something suspicious is going on we still need to be careful with such accusations. so, let's just be watchfull

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: