Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whose advice you take when it comes to Bitcoin?  (Read 2182 times)
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

The advice I will take when it comes to bitcoin, is my close friend that have already experienced ahead of me in bitcoin activities and already have techniques in running bitcoin investments, so I also take advices from other which are senior in bitcoin activities.

I do not think so, because I have not seen the results of your advice but I know you want to say that first of all let's pour more bitcoin now because the price is so cheap, and waiting for the price to rise we will be rich. That's you mean  Roll Eyes.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

I do take advice because even I was trading bitcoin for a long time it has become a wide spread market in the world so unlike earlier days there are many reasons for bitcoin price to change in exchanges so I always make decisions through expert advises who knows and have experience more than my and some of them are my friends and some of them are traders I met during my journey of crypto trading
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

I know some pretty experienced investors with whom I am in a friendly relationship and I regularly consult with them on all matters relating to bitcoin. It is quite convenient, and so I am much more confident in my decisions.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
today and i was interested if you agree with the article?
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

That man always making an speculative price but none of it was right, i don't think i can believe to his advice if he has anymore. But there is one thing that i know when the market seems to be declining i would rather invest and hodl my cryptos and wait for the bull run just in case.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

of course advice from people or friends who are more experienced and have long been here because they know all about what bitcoin is. after that I will consider it and make a decision that I think is good.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

I don't really seek advice from other people. I just do what i think is the right thing to do. And at the end of day the final decision is always in our hand.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

For me, I prefer to take the advice of the most experienced person when it comes to bitcoin. We all know from the start that it is unpredictable. We cannot totally say what will happen in the next day, month or year. Better we always be ready and minimize huge expectations.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

The advice I will take when it comes to bitcoin, is my close friend that have already experienced ahead of me in bitcoin activities and already have techniques in running bitcoin investments, so I also take advices from other which are senior in bitcoin activities.

very good indeed if you have friends who are good at trading, especially if they understand about TA and FA. But if we're never try on our effort and only depends on someone's professional opinion, we will never be able to develop our own trading skills
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:52:16 PM

very good indeed if you have friends who are good at trading, especially if they understand about TA and FA. But if we're never try on our effort and only depends on someone's professional opinion, we will never be able to develop our own trading skills
Right.We will never be as good as them if we keep on leaning to them.Atleast we should try to make our own research and learn from it so that we will move based on our own decisions,and not from someone else's.So that if we fail in the end,we have no one to blame but only ourselves.But of course we should learn from our own mistakes and be better the next time around.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

I take advice from people like me, Bitcoin bulls. I'm a fan of Trace Mayer. He's so confident that not many people can keep up the pace. Also, he's not afraid to bet money and back up his claims with real trades, unlike some enthusiasts. John Mcafee is one of those manipulators who say something at first and then squirm out of it. He's an example of someone who I wouldn't follow.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

I think getting an opinion to the other people you have a doubt investing in crypto, if you continue studying and reading about when is the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency is during the price dips, but do not depend on the other people for your crypto investment just make your own decisions choosing what coin do you invest.

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

the choice is in your hands to make a decision if indeed that you are participating in the investment now if you have to be patient in waiting for the price of bitcoin to stabilize again.
Honestly speaking I take those advice from expert but still have some part of me before I take decision. Not all the time I follow their advice, sometimes I follow what I think js right and just consult to expert if that decision was right or wrong. In fact we dont need others to decide even on our won we can do that but we must be careful and think of it many times before we do an action.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

before join in bitcoin and cryptocurrency, people need to know about their decision, it's same that when they want to follow the people signal to buy and sell bitcoin I think they should know about the risk when they join with the signal.

Arthurjone

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:31:57 AM

Hi guys,
I was reading this:

You should decide your life, not to be affected by others. But before you decide, you should do your own researches. I told you to do investment as you wish but You must search more, not invest without any knowledge.
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:03:17 AM

the choice is in your hands to make a decision if indeed that you are participating in the investment now if you have to be patient in waiting for the price of bitcoin to stabilize again.
suggestions that we can input usually from the teachers or can find special guides for us to make guidelines, we can take part in forums that do have topics about bitcoin, but we can also make our own observations by looking at price movements that always run from time to time , although many methods are references for us, everything depends on our wishes.
X-Ray.12

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

I listen advice from my girlfriend. She studied economy and knows a lot about cryptocurrencies and other economic trends.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

Hi guys,
I was reading this:

I read about the article you shared, I used to think that I should not introduce Crypto to anyone because I know there is a risky market. I believe that everything will always make new entrants to Crypto still fail, so I do not want to drag people into bad things.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

On the bitcoin journey you will surely learned a lot, you can't base on one person only, use all the information you get as an inspiration and a tip to reach your goals, it would took a lot of research since you can't rely on people even though they're popular, some only use fame for money.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:42:34 AM

Before deciding something that is about Bitcoin, I usually ask some advice from my friend who is knowledgeable in cryptocurrencies and in Bitcoin. I don't invest until my friend says.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

Before deciding something that is about Bitcoin, I usually ask some advice from my friend who is knowledgeable in cryptocurrencies and in Bitcoin. I don't invest until my friend says.

I think its a good side mate, but I prefer to learn it from myself and keep reading to engage knowledgeable informations from those people who has a lot of experiences in crypto currency. And so I apply it myself to elaborate my wisdom appropriable and take it as my advantages on earning profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: