Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whose advice you take when it comes to Bitcoin?  (Read 2182 times)
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

I just read some news but the decision will be mine well it's my money and investment so if i take others advice and it goes wrong i will totally blame that person. So the best thing is to make own research follow what your instinct says and if anything goes wrong you don't have to blame anyone but yourself.

Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

I this crypto space I don't see any one special to take their advice serious like that cause every one has their way of doing things and saying what they feel or know doesn't say I must follow their way, so I believe in researching myself and follow my mind in any way and if I loss or gain I can know where the mistake is from or think more to make it right but following all these prediction that are not that useful is just a waste of time and making you weak as well as you will majorly will not be abke to take decision on your own which is bad for any crypto enthusiast.

Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
today and i was interested if you agree with the article?
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

Not many people around who understand  about bitcoin, so I just read articles and look at the trend. I have benn here since long time ago and I have learned many thing about the market. Bitcoin it self is very depends on the sentiments. When market look at bitcoin in the positive way then then price will rise because the hype will influence peiple to make decisions about buy bitcoin. There are some website in indonesian language that I thrust so I follow it. Many FUD that spread sometimes it's hard to know which one is the thrusted one.  Sometime I also got some advice from my family.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

For me, i don't agree with just one person's advise. I'd rather take the advice of the majority or the experts. But with this article, its just comparing one person to other's point of view. And its kind of regretful thing when you follow ones advise then you just knew then that its wrong. So, better to follow self advise.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

I prefer to decide on my own what to do with my finances: how and in what to invest them. Many major analysts announce certain forecasts specifically in order to confuse people and get profit from it. This, of course, is my subjective opinion, but I adhere to this position.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

It is better and not to take the advice of only one person when it comes to bitcoin because there are many influential factors today that have a major impact on Bitcoin like the international trend toward adoption, the development of the blockchain technology and the regulation. However, you should depend on your reading of the current status of the market of bitcoin depending on the new and old charts and make a comparison.

jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

I just follow my instincts though I also consider things that has been brought up by someone. I know that the system has some difficult aspects especially in its technical aspects but when it comes to trading and decision making, it is me, myself and I decides about the matter so that there could be no regrets in the negative consequences that will going to happen.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

Actually i just ask some advice to ny friend who's engage i this industry for almost 5 years. He taught me to observe and read some article how bitcoin works invest and keep untill the price is high sell it.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

If you want to high risk high reward investment , crypto is the best option.
Remember that crypto still 8 years old and it's still young because I can see the future potential where anything will gone digital especially on transaction purpose.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

my friend offer me some job, actually he want me to make new account here and take part from bitcoin. for the first time, he just show that crypto is good to earn money, but at least we are talking about technology advances from bitcoin.
with it, you can earn and move to the future faster than them that dont know about crypto

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

I don't recommend following other people's advice, unless they've also invested in the coin that they are recommending, when it comes to investment, it's every one for himself set up a criteria find out everything about the project, do your own assignment, and not others let you do it for yourself.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

As far as I know I won't invest on anything just because someone adviced me to do,I will only do when I have trust on it and crypto investment made by me is one of it.But I will ask for suggestions always like in forum or the experts based on which investment is going to be.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

i follow various websites news and then decide most influential people also don't know what might happen in the crypto field so we can only rely on various news websites in other hand gain knowledge about technology and take own decision
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

Personally, I no longer believe any experts and their predictions, since I understand that no one can predict how events will develop further in the cryptocurrency market and what the price of Bitcoin or any other coin will be. But it is obvious that now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because the price has dropped very low.

I also do not remember any prediction which helped anybody and which was truthful. I guess, everybody realized that it is better to listen to yourself, trust statistics and do not panic.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Nobody's. I do my own research, listen and read different opinions and make my own decisions. Just like in any other sphere.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

Hi guys,
I was reading this:

Who he is this McAfee? In the news about the crypto currency, his statements and news are always taken lightly. For me, he has no authority in the decision to invest in cryptocurrencies. I'm used to trust myself and rely on the opinions of real analysts. If you want to trust someone with your funds for investment, then do it wisely. Find the company where your Deposit will be insured.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

I take advise and following from google most of the things i learn but i heard about bitcointalk forum to someone first of all he guided something. Than when i face problem just i'm going to search in google because every resource in this search engine.

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

not sure. sometimes I follow someone's advice, sometimes according to my own wishes. following the advice of someone who is smart at predicting, so we always profit.
and do as I want, so that we learn and experience and not depend on others.

The beginners, certainly, need help a lot, but very often they get a piece of a useless advice and make mistakes that let them lose. Suppose, it will be better to get knowledge about crypto from youtube and from your own experience as well.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

Asking others opinion is a good idea specially to those who have already experience  because they can give you some advice on what to do but the last decisions is yours. Youll be the one to decide rather to hold or invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: