Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn and GET ETHEREUM instantly & regularly 🚀  (Read 24903 times)
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:59:12 PM

The better time to sell bounty stakes for eth is tomorrow when eth jump (after kicking off panic eth's sellers)
That's right, but there is no harm to do that for now while stake to eth price still not adjusting. Besides, at the moment eth prices are completely different from the previous 3 months, hopefully this is the signal to go to the moon.

Totally agree!
Bounty stakes trading from tokpie is a really unique option to get ETH every day/week for hunters who have low bitcointalk rang and can participate only in Video, Content, FB and twitter campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:10:07 AM

this is the first day I tried the transaction at tokpie.com, I tried to deposit the balance stake of TerraGreen. new and very interesting experience, maybe in the future tokpie.com can develop ways to simplify deposit and withdrawal of balance more simply and quickly, for example by using smart contracts.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:43:28 AM

If you want to earn ethereum daily, then it is good if you will make investment with mining. It is expensive but you can ensure that you can earn ethereum daily. It is also profitable even though it have high risks.

Mining has been very risky these days you can't even afford the electricity bill in this current market conditions. Yes it is very expensive to invest in cord's and proceed further, I personally suggest not to invest hard earned money in mining. Yes monero is a good choice for mining at the moment so it's always better plan in prior, think before investing.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
daladno12 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:44:04 AM

this is the first day I tried the transaction at tokpie.com, I tried to deposit the balance stake of TerraGreen. new and very interesting experience, maybe in the future tokpie.com can develop ways to simplify deposit and withdrawal of balance more simply and quickly, for example by using smart contracts.

Every campaign is quite different, so it's not so easy to fully automate stake depositing process.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:54:43 AM

If you want to earn ethereum daily, then it is good if you will make investment with mining. It is expensive but you can ensure that you can earn ethereum daily. It is also profitable even though it have high risks.
I think you don't understand on how to establish a mining farm on your own.
Gpu's price now are also lower but the difficulty has always been up.
It's easy to say that you can earn with mining but you can't take a good profit with just 2-3 GPU's if you mine ethereum.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:45:06 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 12:02:31 PM by daladno12

It's easy to say that you can earn with mining but you can't take a good profit with just 2-3 GPU's if you mine ethereum.

By participating in bounties listed on Tokpie Exchange, anyone can make a stable profit (50% in Ethereum in seconds! +50% in tokens that might pump in the future) without any investments. So Bounty Stakes Trading is better than mining.
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:08:50 PM

reserve
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:12:04 PM

reserve

It looks like an update or some kind of announcement is coming, I would be happy to take part, but the amount of payments is ridiculous, I mean the price that is now on your “exchange”, so to speak.
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:59:08 PM

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:11:03 AM

reserve

It looks like an update or some kind of announcement is coming, I would be happy to take part, but the amount of payments is ridiculous, I mean the price that is now on your “exchange”, so to speak.

Bounty Stakes Prices are changing constantly - some days for some stakes they raise on up to +260%.
Just check them regularly here: https://tokpie.io/#home__markets (6 sec. loading)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:02:19 AM

Interesting idea.
What affects what coins will be listed? I understand that there are only 3 coins (campaigns) listed currently?
And could you kindly tell me the price of 1 TerraGreen signature stake ?

Thanks!

What affects what coins will be listed?
Before listing bounty stakes of any project (ICO/STO) we check the availability of MVP, company's perspectives and other parameters. We always try to minimize the risks for our users who are buying bounty stakes.

I understand that there are only 3 coins (campaigns) listed currently?
Currently listed:
- 5 bounty stakes from TerraGreen
- OmiseGo (OMG) token
- TOKPIE (TKP) token

Could you kindly tell me the price of 1 TerraGreen signature stake?
The ETH price of every stake is fluctuating every day as on any asset on any exchange.
Here are the BIDs and ASKs for 1 TerraGreen signature stake ON CURRENT MOMENT. You can
check its order book at any time .

Also, you may see all stakes prices without registration on the Tokpie website (5-sec loading through API).   

I just want to ask if my interpretation is correct on the image above as Im new in this kind of selling stakes from bounty, In the order book does it mean someone is buying 5 stakes from signature bounty for a price of 0.00675 eth each stake?

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:01:04 AM

Interesting idea.
What affects what coins will be listed? I understand that there are only 3 coins (campaigns) listed currently?
And could you kindly tell me the price of 1 TerraGreen signature stake ?

Thanks!

What affects what coins will be listed?
Before listing bounty stakes of any project (ICO/STO) we check the availability of MVP, company's perspectives and other parameters. We always try to minimize the risks for our users who are buying bounty stakes.

I understand that there are only 3 coins (campaigns) listed currently?
Currently listed:
- 5 bounty stakes from TerraGreen
- OmiseGo (OMG) token
- TOKPIE (TKP) token

Could you kindly tell me the price of 1 TerraGreen signature stake?
The ETH price of every stake is fluctuating every day as on any asset on any exchange.
Here are the BIDs and ASKs for 1 TerraGreen signature stake ON CURRENT MOMENT. You can
check its order book at any time .

Also, you may see all stakes prices without registration on the Tokpie website (5-sec loading through API).    

I just want to ask if my interpretation is correct on the image above as Im new in this kind of selling stakes from bounty, In the order book does it mean someone is buying 5 stakes from signature bounty for a price of 0.00675 eth each stake?

In the example above, yes, 0.00675 eth per 1 stake;

it means that the best BID price (the best price that buyers are offering) on that moment is 0.00675 eth per 1 stake.
So if you have 5 stakes and agree to sell for that price you will get 5 x 0.00675 = 0.03375 eth.

Pls don't forget that you can set a price alert and get instant email notification when a BID, ASK, or match price hits the level predefined by you. This feature is very helpful.
Torontello

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:30:33 AM

hopefully now after beta 1.7 update: https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-beta-1-7/, a user can see the USD price per 1 stake and the total USD value for total order to be placed.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:05:59 PM

By participating in bounties listed on Tokpie Exchange, anyone can make a stable profit (50% in Ethereum in seconds! +50% in tokens that might pump in the future) without any investments. So Bounty Stakes Trading is better than mining.
That's what I'm telling him that he don't undestand the total cost to run a miner.
Selling 50% stakes for ethereum is already a good deal for someone who wants to get ethereum.
It isn't that high but at least you can have ETH and sell some of your stakes quickly.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:11:58 AM

hopefully now after beta 1.7 update: https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-beta-1-7/, a user can see the USD price per 1 stake and the total USD value for total order to be placed.

How about if theres no volume or no buying order? how can we sell our stakes instantly in exchange for eth? Is there any way to sell it or we have to wait for a buyer to sell?

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:08:56 AM

How about if theres no volume or no buying order? how can we sell our stakes instantly in exchange for eth? Is there any way to sell it or we have to wait for a buyer to sell?

1. There are always some buying orders exist because the projects staying behind bounty stakes are good (thoroughly selected).
2. if you sell stakes and set too high ASK price then probably buyers will not be willing to purchase for your price.
    Consequently, if you set a lower price than other stakes sellers (that's 0.000025 ETH/per 1 stake in the example above) then your order will be matched faster.
    But if you want to sell your stakes as fast as possible then you shall agree with the highest BID price currently available (that's 0.000024 ETH/per 1 stake in the example above)
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:57:06 PM

I like the fact that you added the equivalent in $ for stakes, I'm waiting forward to see any new feature.

Torontello

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:54:15 PM

Received another payment thanks hope that you could run more campaign.

Special inside for TOKPIE community!

USD + tokens Rewards

Be the first who gets as many stakes as possible in the new turbo bounty that has just started.

Moreover, you will be able to get [Ethereum] INSTANTLY because related stakes will be listed on TOKPIE within next days.
JOIN: https://tokpie.io/blog/new-campaign-is-started-be-the-first-who-get-ethereum-and-more
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:49:47 PM

Yep, confirm. I have just added it as upcoming project into the main post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073932.msg48134298#msg48134298
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:51:10 PM

I think there are now so many campaigns trying to pay participants in already established coins, such as btc, eth and xrp.
It is better than the long wait involved in payments with tokens and such project will be able to grow at its own pace.
I think we will begin to have more projects that would embrace this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: