Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The situation with IRAN  (Read 694 times)
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

It is the Rothschild family behind all of the shenanigans.   Tongue

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/

The Rothschild family is slowly but surely having their Central banks established in every country of this world, giving them incredible amount of wealth and power.

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank:

Afghanistan
    Iraq
    Sudan
    Libya
    Cuba
    North Korea
    Iran

It is not a coincidence that these country, which are listed above were and are still being under attack by the western media, since one of the main reasons these countries have been under attack in the first place is because they do not have a Rothschild owned Central Bank yet.

The first step in having a Central Bank establish in a country is to get them to accept an outrageous loans, which puts the country in debt of the Central Bank and under the control of the Rothschilds.

If the country does not accept the loan, the leader of this particular country will be assassinated and a Rothschild aligned leader will be put into the position, and if the assassination does not work, the country will be invaded and have a Central Bank established with force all under the name of terrorism.

Rothschild-owned or controlled Central Banks

Central banks are illegally created private banks that are owned by the Rothschild banking family.

The family has been around for more than 230 years and has slithered its way into each country on this planet, threatened every world leader and their governments and cabinets with physical and economic death and destruction, and then emplaced their own people in these central banks to control and manage each country’s pocketbook.

Worse, the Rothschilds also control the machinations of each government at the macro level, not concerning themselves with the daily vicissitudes of our individual personal lives. Except when we get too far out of line.

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan
    Libya
    Cuba
    North Korea
    Iran

Now in 2018
https://roserambles.org/2018/03/01/only-three-countries-left-without-a-rothschild-central-bank-thursday-march1-2018/
The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:
    Cuba
    North Korea
    Iran

*North Korea next to fall to the Rothschilds:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90xD71ANvEA

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1103

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

Iran have suffered with far too much Western meddling over the years, mostly from the US and Britain.  As far as I'm concerned, they're well within their rights to circumvent these ridiculous sanctions.

It has also brought a lot of suffering down on itself by allowing islamists to rule the country and force their laws upon the people. I guess that was what the Western world was afraid of. Nuclear power in the hands of Islamic extremists who want to destroy the West and make sharia law great again.

Why is Iran in such a bad situation? Because they've been in hyperinflation for many years and tried to hide it by adding new fiat currencies on top of the existing ones. At the same time The USA did its best to destabilize the rial with the help of the CIA and various sanctions. Not to mention that some people are still using tomans there which adds to the chaos.

Ignoring the government and using Bitcoin would be the right path.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

I guess, it is no more possible for bitcoiners to live in the gray zone, it is just fading out, the gray zone:

Trump needs even more centralization of power for running his version of Fascism, Putin has already centralized everything in Russia (again) and Chinese have no clue about what a non-centralized form of power could ever be.

In monetary systems, AML/KYC discourse is getting more aggressive on a daily basis, It is about Orwell 1984 rather than Satoshi Nakamoto 2009. The true force behind bitcoin falling down is this trend and the fact that bitcoiners are doing almost nothing about it other than sticking with their few coins and waiting for dick heads in regulatory agencies to show merci and absorb them in the so-called 'legal system'.

As a smart con artist, Craig Faketoshi Wrong has understood the situation and made a decision: "Don't be shy Craig, you've never been, choose the wrong side as usual and figure out a way to keep talking in public."

The rest of bitcoiners? They are just shy!

in all your post above you have laid out pointing the finger at people and businesses that exist thousands of miles away from iran.

again. if iran want to trade in bitcoin. find a bitcoiner within 50 miles and trade... its that simple.
organise something in your town.

dont set yourself up to fail by saying "cant 'coz coinbase KYC's".. say "can 'coz adbul down the street has bitcoin he wants to sell"

dont blame the rest of the world. first of all make the first step. organise something local and build on it.

bitcoin is not coinbase. its not bitpay, its not coinify.. bitcoin is just code.
coinbase, bitpay, coinfy are just american businesses.. if you dont like what they have to offer. dont use them. instead stay away from american businesses. and then in your town organise something in your community.

you cant start a protest/strike/revolution by saying "but america want some paperwork if we ask a american union to strike for us". start your own strike. ask locals where you live to get together

no point saying american businesses dont like iran so iran will stand still and do nnothing waiting for american businesses to stop being american.
instead say, lets start iranian businesses and not wait around

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:31:16 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 10:09:53 PM by aliashraf

I guess, it is no more possible for bitcoiners to live in the gray zone, it is just fading out, the gray zone:

Trump needs even more centralization of power for running his version of Fascism, Putin has already centralized everything in Russia (again) and Chinese have no clue about what a non-centralized form of power could ever be.

In monetary systems, AML/KYC discourse is getting more aggressive on a daily basis, It is about Orwell 1984 rather than Satoshi Nakamoto 2009. The true force behind bitcoin falling down is this trend and the fact that bitcoiners are doing almost nothing about it other than sticking with their few coins and waiting for dick heads in regulatory agencies to show merci and absorb them in the so-called 'legal system'.

As a smart con artist, Craig Faketoshi Wrong has understood the situation and made a decision: "Don't be shy Craig, you've never been, choose the wrong side as usual and figure out a way to keep talking in public."

The rest of bitcoiners? They are just shy!

in all your post above you have laid out pointing the finger at people and businesses that exist thousands of miles away from iran.

again. if iran want to trade in bitcoin. find a bitcoiner within 50 miles and trade... its that simple.
organise something in your town.

dont set yourself up to fail by saying "cant 'coz coinbase KYC's".. say "can 'coz adbul down the street has bitcoin he wants to sell"

dont blame the rest of the world. first of all make the first step. organise something local and build on it.

bitcoin is not coinbase. its not bitpay, its not coinify.. bitcoin is just code.
coinbase, bitpay, coinfy are just american businesses.. if you dont like what they have to offer. dont use them. instead stay away from american businesses. and then in your town organise something in your community.

you cant start a protest/strike/revolution by saying "but america want some paperwork if we ask a american union to strike for us". start your own strike. ask locals where you live to get together

no point saying american businesses dont like iran so iran will stand still and do nnothing waiting for american businesses to stop being american.
instead say, lets start iranian businesses and not wait around
It is not about what american businesses want or don't want, it is about what a crazy billionaire wants who is a friend of Netanyahu and Bin Salman and is violating every single international law and treaty to ruin the planet once forever, Donald Trump. He is not America and it is not about American businesses.

To resist this bullyism, bitcoin needs more privacy and more decentralization and censorship resistance and it should migrate from centralized exchanges to decentralized ones, otherwise with AML/KYC getting tenser every day how is it possible for Iranians to use bitcoin for international trade? And without international trade who cares about bitcoin right now in Iran?

See? you live in gray zone. You want bitcoin and want regulatory compliance at the same time, kinda hypocrisy it is. Isn't it? Then tell me how is not it just insane to expect such a ridiculous self-contradictory thing: a cryptocurrency with high prices and regulatory compliance at the same time?

I have been around enough to be familiar with the agenda of most of non-anonymous bitcoiners who are willingly ready to do anything and retreating from any agenda bitcoin has to keep the price high. Anti-censorship, anonymity, privacy, decentralization, state resistance, ... are the last things they are interested in and do not hesitate to give up with and such fools are the ones who want bitcoin to skyrocket!

Here I'm talking about what I've been promised about bitcoin:
A new monetary system that is supposed to put an end to bullyism.  
What are you talking about? Promoting bitcoin in Iran for local trade? What is it? A joke?

80 million human beings health and welfare are put in risk by a stupid bully.
They can't normally finance their international trade because of US sanctions.
They can't buy medicine, food, ... because they just can't transfer the money.

It is not a joke.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

I do not agree with the trump, he has a purpose to weaken the military, political and economic power of Iran.

when aspects of growth in the economic, military and political fields are limited by USA, the crypto world can be a solution to improve the conditions of Iran.

I think, Iran is a country that will follow Venezuela, but today, I don't know how the crypto development in Iran.

so, if Iran doesn't get a good agreement with China and Russia, then Iran must make crypto as a solution.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:49:22 PM
Merited by aliashraf (2)

See? you live in gray zone. You want bitcoin and want regulatory compliance at the same time, kinda hypocrisy it is. Isn't it?

People who want regulation are simply greedy. They want it because they associate higher prices with it. They don't care about BTC. They care about their lambos and cashing out back to fiat. Most bitcoin investors are traders who want more fiat to set themselves for life and regulated BTC means rich snobs being less scared to invest and pump prices.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:11:50 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 11:24:49 PM by aliashraf

See? you live in gray zone. You want bitcoin and want regulatory compliance at the same time, kinda hypocrisy it is. Isn't it?

People who want regulation are simply greedy. They want it because they associate higher prices with it. They don't care about BTC. They care about their lambos and cashing out back to fiat. Most bitcoin investors are traders who want more fiat to set themselves for life and regulated BTC means rich snobs being less scared to invest and pump prices.
Indeed!

And paradoxically, it is why btc is falling sharp, regulations are getting harsher and people are asking (correctly):
When everything is under surveillance and they are aware of every single transaction or at least are so close to do it by sitting at the gates, how it would be considered radically different from fiat after all? Except for limited liquidity and price fluctuations and the row of hacks and scams?

For me price deeping even more is a blessing, it helps getting rid of bugs in the community. Be them dumping all their coins and get the hell out of this ecosystem and find their fortune in stocks or gambling business.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

yes, the USA has made Iran condition become worse, in my opinion, USA has given severe sanctions to Iran, of course, it affects the condition of Iran, especially in the military and economic aspect

I think, Iran must make a new revolution by making crypto regulation, even creating a national digital currency, which can have a positive impact on Iran's conditions.
aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

yes, the USA has made Iran condition become worse, in my opinion, USA has given severe sanctions to Iran, of course, it affects the condition of Iran, especially in the military and economic aspect

I think, Iran must make a new revolution by making crypto regulation, even creating a national digital currency, which can have a positive impact on Iran's conditions.
it has almost nothing to do with military to be more specific. And I don't think "national digital currency" does make any sense. I'm trying to make it clear how bitcoin should evolve and be ready for the upcoming waves of aggression by states. I think it is very important for bitcoiners to become more aware of the true forces behind the clunge of btc price and choose the right side of the lee.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

The influence of US is so great that no country can remain the same should she be magnanimous with sanctions. Even advance countries with sophisticated economy and sizeable influence would have to put serious palliatives measures in place in other to survive with little scar.

The current political landscape in the US is subject to interpretation which from your end you are seeing as something wrong but to some other people, its surely the right thing to do which you have rightly expose your biasness at the beginning. On the use of bitcoin to solve the situation, I think its an overreaching assumption because to use a model that has not been tested would means something of proper planning and in a situation of peace not this moment that because of pressure would be implemented in a shaby way.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Iran have suffered with far too much Western meddling over the years, mostly from the US and Britain.  As far as I'm concerned, they're well within their rights to circumvent these ridiculous sanctions.  If Iran ends up using Bitcoin, or some other form of cryptocurrency, to achieve that, it would prove beyond doubt that the traditional banking system is becoming weaker and that there is a viable alternative.  If America want to maintain dominance through the dollar, this could easily backfire on them.  America won't be able to use money as a weapon if people don't solely rely on using that particular type of money.  Sanctions would effectively hurt America more than the nations they try to sanction if the result is that other nations adopt crypto instead. 

I don't know much about politics that is related to bitcoin, but what you say is right. Western countries too interfere with the problems of the Middle East country, especially Asia.
I think crypto can be an option that offers freedom in financial terms and bitcoin is very appropriate to be adopted.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

To resist this bullyism, bitcoin needs more privacy and more decentralization and censorship resistance and it should migrate from centralized exchanges to decentralized ones, otherwise with AML/KYC getting tenser every day how is it possible for Iranians to use bitcoin for international trade? And without international trade who cares about bitcoin right now in Iran?

bitcoin is just code
it has not coded itself to coinbase and coinbases KYC

bitcoin does not ask for people addresses.
if you in iran want to avoid COINBASES KYC.. just dont use coinbase
if you in iran want to have freedom just find someone in your area to trade with

bitcoin is not regulated
american businesses are.
so simple solution dont use american businesses

find someone local to you

i do not want regulatory compliance.
but it seems you need to understand you cant sit and cry that american businesses(not bitcoin) have regulatory compliance. without actually realising that you can simply avoid regulatory compliance by avoiding using american businesses

find and create something local to you. and you will have your solution

bitcoin cannot create a business because its just code. its the PEOPLE and businesses that use bitcoin that need to use their arms legs, mouths.

so you as a person should not ask code to detach itself from businesses because bitcoin is not attached to it. its just code
again
its just code that does not know fiat laws. has no lines of code or commands that comply with fiat laws and does not ask for fiat law KYC stuff

its for PEOPLE to detach from BUSINESSES that kyc.
again
you as a person should find someone local and trade with. its that simple
you will then find out that bitcoin code and bitcoins blockchain has not revealed that you and someone else traded in a coffee shop because bitcoin does not ask or demand KYC or demand you comply with fiat regulation

lets make it simpler
say your allergic to peanuts. you simply avoid going to a peanut factory

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

The influence of US is so great that no country can remain the same should she be magnanimous with sanctions. Even advance countries with sophisticated economy and sizeable influence would have to put serious palliatives measures in place in other to survive with little scar.

The current political landscape in the US is subject to interpretation which from your end you are seeing as something wrong but to some other people, its surely the right thing to do which you have rightly expose your biasness at the beginning. On the use of bitcoin to solve the situation, I think its an overreaching assumption because to use a model that has not been tested would means something of proper planning and in a situation of peace not this moment that because of pressure would be implemented in a shaby way.
Too much relativism. As far as divergence in political agendas and viewpoints are of concern, relativism does not hurt, actually it helps resolving conflicts and initiating dialogues but when it comes to committing illegal and brutal actions against a nation it turns to be totally inappropriate.

Once US imposes sanctions against Iran banking system including Iran central bank, it implies blocking their access to their deposits in global banking system, it is censorship and censorship is what bitcoin is supposed to resist against.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Once US imposes sanctions against Iran banking system including Iran central bank, it implies blocking their access to their deposits in global banking system, it is censorship and censorship is what bitcoin is supposed to resist against.

bitcoin is resisting because bitcoin has no fiat regulatory complience code.

its PEOPLE that need to resist
EG
if your FIAT bank tells you that you cant deposit into a certain FIAT bank of an exchange. only YOU have access to YOUR fiat funds of the bank YOU bank with.
so YOU as a person can:
take your fiat out and find someone local to trade fiat to btc.

only YOU have the power to take YOUR fiat out of YOUR bank and go to YOUR local bitcoin meetup. its YOUR bank account aftr all
i as another PERSON cannot get to YOUR bank account and withdraw YOUR fiat and attend YOUR towns meetup to convert YOUR fiat to BTC.

so help your fellow iranians. start something local so your not affected by american decisions. because code cant do what humans can do.

aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

bitcoin is just code
it has not coded itself to coinbase and coinbases KYC

but it seems you need to understand you cant sit and cry that american businesses(not bitcoin) have regulatory complience. without actually realising that you can simply avoid regulatory complience by avoiding using american businesses

you as a person should find someone local and trade with. its that simple
it is not helpful to teach us about bitcoin being a code , what's wrong with you franky? I know it is code already. everybody knows!

And please don't repeat your "american businesses" spell, it is not helpful too. We are not discussing about how american businesses willingly offer their customers information to feds and impose discrimination against a nation, it is irrelevant, no business not even an american one is happy with this mess.

Bitcoin is seized and we have to choose sides:
either being happy with the seizure and to push for full regulatory compliance (like what Faketoshi Wrong is fighting for) or we need to enhance privacy and decentralization and stick with the resistance. My observation suggests we are getting short of chairs in the middle.

Obviously as an Iranian and a freelance developer, I'm biased in favor of the resistance and I joined bitcoin in the first place because of it but I can't
 resist mocking at the fools like Craig Wright who don't pick the right side and are dreaming of a fully regulated cryptocurrency under the watch of US feds, it is truly one of the funniest things this ecosystem and I have rights to enjoy myself by laughing at it.

Again we are not talking about how Iranians should trade locally, it is about international trade for the Christ sake, focus!

nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

now iran certainly does not approve of the existence of bitcoin because it is very disturbing the real currency in the real world which is very global at all and the price of 1 btc is now very high so many people invest in it.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Bitcoin is seized and we have to choose sides:
either being happy with the seizure and to push for full regulatory compliance (like what Faketoshi Wrong is fighting for) or we need to enhance privacy and decentralization and stick with the resistance. My observation suggests we are getting short of chairs in the middle.
Again we are not talking about how Iranians should trade locally, it is about international trade for the Christ sake, focus!

if PEOPLE stop using regulated businesses. then people wont see bitcoin as regulated.
because it isnt.

also the topic is about IRANS situation
so people of iran should stop using businesses that are regulated
again if your bank imposes rules. stop using your bank

people are the resistance because bitcoin is already not complying because bitcoin has no fiat complience code

take the alcohol prohibition era.
alcohol is alcohol. it cannot decide where it gets deliverd and who gets to drink it. PEOPLE DO
when governments prohibited businesses from selling it or asked businesses to set up sting operations to offer it just to report people who asked for it.. the solution was simple. people stopped going to those businesses.

people started their own local brewing groups and clubs. and they had parties drinking all the alcohol they could wanted.

you cannot ask a bottle of beer to not comply to regulations. its for the people who want a bottle of beer to find a way to get it locally so that they can then drink with international friends and family.

the reason i say locally is because how are you going to get the fiat in your pocket into bitcoin as the first step to internationally trading using bitcoin.

its baby steps
convert your fiat locally. then trade your btc internationally. then the international recipient can convert their btc thy get locally into thir local fiat in their pocket.

so if you stop worrying about american exchanges by avoid thinking, using, doing business with them. then american fiat regulations dont apply to you..
so if you stop worrying about iran banks by avoid thinking, using, doing business with them. then iran banks regulations dont apply to you..

bitcoin is the solution and doesnt need change because bitcoin does not have regulation. people just need to stop using BUSINESSES that are regulated

aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

franky,

I have  a point: AML/KYC discourse is weakening bitcoin and my nation at the same time and there are potentials for the two to become allies. For this to work, both sides have obligations? Yes! Iranians should adopt bitcoin and bitcoin should improve in terms of privacy and decentralization.

Any objections franky?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

franky,

I have  a point: AML/KYC discourse is weakening bitcoin and my nation at the same time and there are potentials for the two to become allies. For this to work, both sides have obligations? Yes! Iranians should adopt bitcoin and bitcoin should improve in terms of privacy and decentralization.

Any objections franky?

bitcoin has privacy
  show me a command/line of code that asks for your name and house location
  show me on the blockchain anyones name/house address

bitcoin the currency is decentralised.
  show me a command that says do not relay/confirm transactions intended for iran/china/korea or anywhere.
  show me a command that says only transact with americans

iwill say this though. the fee war has priced some countries out of wanting to use bitcoin for daily use because the fee's are higher than a hours minimum wage for some country. (this needs changing)
but thats about stop using the business that developed the code for removing the fee formulae
you cant ask bitcoin code to self edit. its not AI
you need to stop using a certain dev team(business/people)  and instead get other PEOPLE/teams to develop code and have people decide to activate a fee formulae code that makes it cheap to use for all countries

bitcoin doesnt kill people.. people do

its the people/businesses around bitcoin(but are not bitcoin themselves) that need privacy and decentralisation.

the solution. dont use businesses that require regulatory complience.
code cannot do this. people can

aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

franky,

I have  a point: AML/KYC discourse is weakening bitcoin and my nation at the same time and there are potentials for the two to become allies. For this to work, both sides have obligations? Yes! Iranians should adopt bitcoin and bitcoin should improve in terms of privacy and decentralization.

Any objections franky?
bitcoin has privacy
  show me a command/line of code that asks for your name and house location
  show me on the blockchain anyones name/house address
Bitcoin is pseudonymous, you are not exposed but you are traceable. US surveillance agencies have to spend their ridiculously high budgets somehow and tracking bitcoin transactions mixed with imposing kyc on centralized exchanges gives them everything they want plus a stupid selfie of the victim who is holding his id and smiles like fools  Grin

To guarantee their seizure, SEC recently pressed charges against Zachary Coburn because he is the developer of Etherdelta, a decentralized exchange!  and here I come to another issue that should be fixed: bitcoin devs are too exposed, they are not eligible for developing useful stuff
related to privacy and decentralization because of this, not being anonymous and being vulnerable to prosecution.

bitcoin the currency is decentralised.
  show me a command that says do not relay/confirm transactions intended for iran/china/korea or anywhere.
  show me a command that says only transact with americans
I have been discussing pooling pressure flaw in bitcoin and the situation with pools for a while, we need serious commitment by devs to fix it, what we are not observing any signal from them about.

With pools, speaking of decentralization is void, Trump is crazy enough to make a deal with Chinese for blacklisting specific addresses/nodes/... and dictating it to pool operators within a week.

Bottom line:
We need to get rid of pools and centralized exchanges and to implement stronger privacy feature in bitcoin.
Such an agenda needs a lot of commitment from devs (true anonymous ones) and the community (true insightful members). Shut the F**up and join franky  Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: