Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:14:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOPE FOR SHIT COIN  (Read 18016 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

yes but i guess you are asking the wrong questions.

even a shitcoin that is completely dead can be pumped up. i have seen 5000% pumps for dead coins last year. but the thing that you should remember is that you should NOT own these coins ever. if you have it now, then dump it right away.
what you should do instead is that you should only buy them if they are already on a pumping spree. for example that dead coin i said above was pumping when i jumped in and took about 50% profit and got the hell out and enjoyed the big amount of money that it gave me last year in less than a day.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

It seems like a very heavy mission if in my opinion, because the top coin prices and all other potentially altcoins are in a bad condition, like ethereum at the moment. it's better to just think logic, and leave the shit coin
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

It is really sad to know that there are many of our crypto enthusiast which are victims of this shit coins and that also includes me and this shit coins comes fro the many signature campaigns in which I had participated and I've been holding all this shit coins for quite a time now and still it doesn't have any market value so all I could say is that shit coins are really worthless and just a garbage.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

Hello

Please i want make a quick inquire please. can there be any possible hope a shit coin to come back alive. i participated on an ICO that are responsible for reinventing dead coins. the project is known as coin janitor. they believed that there are tokens that are good but was closed down due some factors like market dump or no finance which lead to the demise of the token.
Could there be any means by which a dead coin can be resurrected again ?
as you probably know from that movie, the Shawshank redemption, the most wonderful thing is hope. so, i guess it can be realted to your question as well, as long as you hope for that anything is possible

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Honestly the chances are low. Why?
Because either it needs a help of the community to fight back or infusion of money.
If the asset is listed on some exchange you can of course place an order and wait for the pump (sometimes works when the coin has some market history).
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Some shitcoins that i always see in bounty sections are shitcoins and lot of bounty hunters dont participate on their project maybe some people what they all doing for scam experience that they get.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

A new developer taking over the project would likely to happen if a project concept is really good but that I doubt because why in the first place did it died?
A dead coin is likely to remain dead if it died all because no one supported it already. There was one that that I remember that once died but lucky to have survived still such as SEXCOIN. I'm not sure if it did survive this time.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

There is no hope for any shit coin.

We have all some shit coins because we were greedy and we were looking for a quick profit. But these days are over. And shit coins will not make people to get money anymore.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

I never expected anything with some shitcoin that I have, the price will never change, sometimes they only become decorations on my wallet.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

Hello

Please i want make a quick inquire please. can there be any possible hope a shit coin to come back alive. i participated on an ICO that are responsible for reinventing dead coins. the project is known as coin janitor. they believed that there are tokens that are good but was closed down due some factors like market dump or no finance which lead to the demise of the token.

Dead meaning can't life and why you still replace hope into shit coin, any profit you already get?. Right now many people still fight to create income in any platform/ program but I never know about replace trust into shot coins. Please try trading ( currency ), blog/ web ( ads ) or built off line business. Not stop you but think again before bankrupt.

vitamink2

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

Just lol. Shitcoins stopped being profitable by the end of 2017. I'm sorry
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

We never ever know the feeling of when it's time to sell. We must learn to tell ourself not to be an idiot and just take the gainz. Or at least some of them.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

from the first place they failed because they are shit coins so don't hope to get profit from it. better find a good and running projects that hoping for this shit coins.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

The market is very difficult now. Many altcoins are droping. Many investors have dropped out of encryption. It will take a long time to restore market estimates.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

Shit coins and/or dead coins are no value at all. Reviving them will be nonsense unless the concept behind those coins are great. Some of the coins that died were from potentially good project, however, lack of supports made them died.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

Hello

Forget about it.
Been there. A victim of a pumped coin and BS in the chatbox and I got dragged by it.
Yobit?

There is no getting it back. They make a few bucks and they run away. Then, they will do it over and over again into every dead altcoin out there. It looks like different people investing in, but that could just be one or a group of people in one room. Get over it.
NeoMyHero

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

Hello

The bear market killed most crypto, especially dead coins. It's too rare for dead coins to have a value again in the market, not unless pump and dump group pumps a certain coin for profit.
If you are talking to give them life in the current market then not even a pump and dump group can give a life to these coins. They will have to wait for the market to boost like it was in the month of December of the previous year (2017). As I saw in the previous year that even those coins got some value the developers of which left it.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

There is no hope for shit coins when the market is so bad ,all hopes will come swimming in if bull run make a come back ,so all coins will be profitable by then if the coin still exist and not abandoned ,some 1sat coins did make it to 30sat last bullrun

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

Oh my goodness!
Shitcoins hope is nothing unless you sell them immediately when you received the tokens and hit the exchange site. Shitcoins must be put to end in your wallet instantly once found out. Don't waste time for it because it won't give you a decent profit. Although,  somehow, shitcoins went in the market like a potential for awhile then the end.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

Maybe they should the dead to be buried and take care of the living.If at all the dev are looking out for coin that have got prospect why not choose from the new once that are not dead yet or come up with new coin,is not as easy as that to bring back a dead coin,how do you convince the community about dead coin don't waste your time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: