Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:34:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOPE FOR SHIT COIN  (Read 18016 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

Oh my goodness!
Shitcoins hope is nothing unless you sell them immediately when you received the tokens and hit the exchange site. Shitcoins must be put to end in your wallet instantly once found out. Don't waste time for it because it won't give you a decent profit. Although,  somehow, shitcoins went in the market like a potential for awhile then the end.
you're right, because of that we must choose to invest in a token, or ICO. Hope shit coin might be very small to return. so, you should look for other ways to develop your business. well, I have also invested in things like that several times.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

hopeless, when we call a coin "shit coin", it's mean it is worthless like a scam project. It can never be resurrected, you should forget about it, about your loss and try to join another good projects. Never buy more shit coin and hope for its resurrection, you will lose more.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

If there is but it is very rarely found. only with this big enough capital could be raised back but of course not too provide high surge. off on thinking about this kind of shit coin might be better off focusing on other large coins because of more potentials.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Hello

Please i want make a quick inquire please. can there be any possible hope a shit coin to come back alive. i participated on an ICO that are responsible for reinventing dead coins. the project is known as coin janitor. they believed that there are tokens that are good but was closed down due some factors like market dump or no finance which lead to the demise of the token.
Could there be any means by which a dead coin can be resurrected again ?
Some developers will resurrect their dead coin in hope that the market will give them second chance but as we are in bearish market this strategy has less to succeed because of investors are afraid to invest. Better to watch their moves and monitor their progress as those team will make a hype to attract investors and you need to dump your token early if they will get listed on exchanges.
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

Best things is forgetting those money. Sometimes when market recovers that project can be come with strongly. But it has only few possibility. So forget it and try to recover those money in current market. If you trade smartly now you have great opportunity. don't give up.  

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

Of course, there is a way, as long as you can get enough money to join the coin, then he can "resurrect", but the fact is that most coins die because they are just scams!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

I don't think it's possible a shit coin to come back alive and no more hope because shit coin is pump at start when first listed on exchange, that time you don't sold it and wait for the high price (same as most of us and finally hold the shit coins for nothing), next time you need to faster evaluate the coin, currently better move on and forget that shit coin  Smiley
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

Hello

Please i want make a quick inquire please. can there be any possible hope a shit coin to come back alive. i participated on an ICO that are responsible for reinventing dead coins. the project is known as coin janitor. they believed that there are tokens that are good but was closed down due some factors like market dump or no finance which lead to the demise of the token.

I think, the older you are, the fewer mistakes you make. I started at the age of 30, and I didn't make any serious mistakes cause I had a rich experience, so I thought before I did something.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

Any digital currency can be dead(no hope to grow or be alive here) or it turn to shitcoin(this is not really dead so it can grow) then to grow after that i think it possible but low chance only so there's a hope still i think if you do invest here in crypto better to use the trusted already then if you have new coins/tokens i think sell some and hold some another thing rely in the developer then monitor always about their coins/tokens because anytime it can turn not well

That's right there is no assurance for any coin in cryptocurrency may it will become star competitor or else it may die. In very rare cases if the value is pumping then these shit coins will come back strongly, at this moment a lot of altcoins are losing their value is the market is in red zone, the market need to recover else most of altcoins will die.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

hope in the possibility of a small coin will be shit to be able to produce. This is thus likely to just be quiet and settles on the bottom only, only if there is a large investor that went into it will probably be at least lift its value. But if only a small investment alone will not change the condition.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

It depends on how bad the coin is. If the team is still developing their product but they are facing difficulties due to the current market conditions, there is still hope left. But if nobody is doing something, forget about this coin.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

Hello

Never replace trust with shit coin, the name is " shit " and I believe we all know what it means. Hope meaning new but future is survive, find top 1 - 5 top coin from market and replace your money in there. Very easy method but also risky for people who doesn't have enough preparation, think again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

Hello

In my personal view, its really hard to a dead coin be rise or soar, if it was abandoned by the team and developers, so i think you need to move on., there could be another coin that is best for you to invest in, dont just give hopes to a certain thing.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Reviving shit coins sounds like a waste of time to me.  Even the big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are finding it difficult to pull through during this bear market,  I think it is better you find a different project and invest in it.

SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:46:15 PM

there is no hope for a shitcoin when their creator consider them as dead!if there is someone who can give hope on this shitcoins are the one doing pump and dump..but after they make money its back to where they belong-dead

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:55:11 PM

Hello

This can happen but it is very difficult to make it alive. because you need to buy these dead coins with a sufficient amount to make the developer go back to take over. So, I think it's better for you to invest in the top coin coins to minimize the risk of huge losses.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:56:40 PM

There's a possibility of a shitcoin coming back if it gets bought by a new team that invests a lot of work and money and revives it.
Usually there are pumps by people wanting to make money. Pushing a worthless altcoin up by 100% is very easy and sometimes  they get to start a FOMO run and profit. Buying these coins is always a big risk even if you see a pump and some good news in the media.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:12:55 PM

I do not exclude the possibility that, considering the high volatility of the market, shitty coins can prove themselves and then it will be possible to sell them and earn just a little. The main thing is not to invest in them, but you need to trust proven coins.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:28:47 PM

The only way how to get your money back is pray that they will develop something revolutionary what makes a world better and everybody wants to buy it. But this probably will not happen right  Grin. The second option what you have is to sell in a loss and invest into something diffrent what really has this potentional to change the world.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:54:23 PM

I think that hopes on shitcoins are worth nothing. there is no chance that these coins will have a good price. only there is a chance to catch a pump of such coins.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: