Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:18:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?  (Read 25141 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

There will be an improvement for most of the upcoming ICOs because SEC will also get involved to it.

I think that someone who wishes to start an ICO without any amount on his pocket won't happen, just like what it did this year. Most of those ICOs are just collecting stuffs without any support and budgeting before they propose those projects to the investors. Corporation ICOs are likely for 2019.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

If no country can effectively regulate the ICO market by 2019, the ICO market may die because of too many scams. Although I don't want to see such a result, I can't stop these fraudsters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

My hope for ico in 2019 is that all the ico that appear in 2018 are at least the first launch price, but I'm sure in the following year all investors will redirect to crypto currencies and the price per ico will increase significantly.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

There will be an improvement for most of the upcoming ICOs because SEC will also get involved to it.

I think that someone who wishes to start an ICO without any amount on his pocket won't happen, just like what it did this year. Most of those ICOs are just collecting stuffs without any support and budgeting before they propose those projects to the investors. Corporation ICOs are likely for 2019.

There are still teams that would try to get away from registering themselves, I see them regularly on job sites even hiring CEO for their privacy. I think SEC can't do anything about it which means these regulations may not really affect what lies ahead if a team evades or do not agree with what is in the regulation. Bitcoin itself isn't even regulated but only the exchanges.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?
One thing that i wanted on any ICO will come later is, there will be no more scam project/ICO anymore.
Scam ICO is really pissing me of, hate them so much.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

I do not expect anything from this market, now I do not sell the coin I am holding, I'm determined to wait until the market rebounds. Even if I lose money I still do not sell.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

ICOs' success next year all depends on the market situation. If the price will keep dipping, expect that majority of ICOs will still fail. However, if the price starts moving before or after the year ends, we can expect that the success rate of ICOs will increase compared to this year.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

I think we will still have ICO's in 2019 but many of them will be done as Security tokens and more attention even for the utility tokens will have been paid to complying with existing Securities regulations. This means that the anonymity that attracted many to cryptocurrencies in the first place will largely be finished.

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

my hope, hopefully in 2019 ICO will no longer have fraud. I am fed up with scammers who destroy the hopes of innocent investors.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

There are still teams that would try to get away from registering themselves, I see them regularly on job sites even hiring CEO for their privacy. I think SEC can't do anything about it which means these regulations may not really affect what lies ahead if a team evades or do not agree with what is in the regulation. Bitcoin itself isn't even regulated but only the exchanges.
What? hiring their own CEO? I think those devs are going to use that hiree for something that they want to be covered.

It means that project is something that people shouldn't invest with if they are just hiring their CEO. A CEO should be the head of the project and from the very start he/she has been there. That's the idea, they can regulate the exchanges if its operating and those coins, they really can't control it.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:53:44 AM

I hope that there will be no more fraud in the ICO market, but this is impossible, so I no longer have hope for the ICO market, it may face death next year!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

Don't predict anything too quickly because the crypto market is in huge bear run which bring down the prices all the way to where the prices was in 2017 before that bull run begins so now most of the investors are not ready to invest on anything so the projects will be postponed until the crypto market get better.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

Nothing will happen in 2019 if there's no regulation over scam. I don't think things will change.This is  certain expect there is a change .
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

I expect the ICO to be properly addressed next year by the investor protection agency, so that there will be no more frauds under the guise of ICO, for now many ICO projects have failed due to a decline in investor interest in investing in ICO projects, due to fears of Investors in ICO fraud which is very much this year.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

It's no secret that the market is just as low as the ICO, of course when the market or align or recover, then the ICO, too, but most investors invest in ICO for several years or more, their currency should not instantly do x 10, wait and ICO 2018 will give a good result.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

If the market is in the same position, then it seems to me that ICO will behave in the same way, only a growing market can save the situation!
SmartCams
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

Do you think that the ICO of the real sector will be a priority for investors in 2019? If many projects from the crypto industry are scam.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

My expectation for ICO's for the next year will be higher market price than this year. ICO's will be popular for the whole world and for the good of all investors.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

As long as there is no control over SCAM ICO's, I don't think things will change. Crypto is gaining attention and thus we see a hike in new projects, but a majority of them go SCAM. Maybe a moderate regulation would work in favor and work in favor of investors.

I agree. Continuous scam would probably make the ICO goes down. It will take everything down and we cannot control it. Then it is right to have few regulations to maintain good image but then there is a possibility that it will be hard to be mandated. But then it all varies on the users at the end of the day.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

Hoping so! But i think the recovery is not that easy because the crypto-market has bleed too much this year. As we know the market has made for many years to grow like it was in 2017 and between the latter part of 2018 it was suddenly down to its lowest size since 2017 high so the 2019 for me still not good for ICO's.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: