Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?  (Read 25141 times)
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

ICO may have become history, and new investment methods will change the cryptocurrency market in the future. I am not optimistic about the future of ICO, because the collective sales of the developer team, I believe the judgment of the developer team.
The ICO will develop next year, and there may be new methods that will occur. Today many ICOs fail because of many things, making it difficult to run projects because many people avoid because they are afraid of failure. in the future, there is much hope that ICO will get better so that there is no more fraud or anything that can frustrate and hope that there will be many successful projects.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

ICO may have become history, and new investment methods will change the cryptocurrency market in the future. I am not optimistic about the future of ICO, because the collective sales of the developer team, I believe the judgment of the developer team.
While I would like the format of icos to continue because it allows the greatest freedom to developers to start their projects with very little problem instead of seeing a flourishing market with many new projects created by great developers what we are seeing are the scammers taking advantage of this and mediocre developers releasing projects that have no chance of becoming successful.
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

I think that power of ICOs will come back with the new bullrun of crypto. When everything is growing, investing in ICO is a good way to get a big profit but now the market is falling so many projects don't reach softcap.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

I expect that the market  ICO projects will be changed, and I hope that some projects will not overestimate the amount of softcap and hardcap that they need for development. I also hope that investors will again actively invest in projects and make a profit.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

id rather hold and buy coins on this price than participate in the ico next year, of course there will be some exeption but the price today compare to its ico price you will recieve 90% DISCOUNT

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

Ico in 2018 is indeed a lot that is not successful in its sales, because this influence of the current market price has continued to decline, I just hope that Ico in 2019 will be more advanced and many innovations for the future and make investors look back.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

I expect 2019 to be a better year for crypto with better prices of tokens and better projects. I think 2019 is going have higher prices of tokens and not the sharp decrease in prices as it was this year.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:43:18 PM

What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?
I see next year coming with a new trend for new projects. A lot of the new projects may dump the ICO pattern since several people have lost interest in it. Some of the projects may concentrate on airdrops and bounties, lunch the project on some decentralized exchanges to raise funds, and kick off the project from there to bigger exchanges.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

I only hope that in 2019 there will be a special institution that handles ICO meaning that the ICO will pass a feasibility test before plunging to find investors in the field. This is important to avoid ICO fraud. I just want to get a qualified and responsible ICO. I just hope that this ICO will come up with a unique and different project innovation and coins than before so that the difference is really from the previous ICO. I also hope that the subsequent emergence of the ICO must really be thought through so that it is not only euphoria to hold as many ICOs as possible but also balanced with equal responsibility.

EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

In 2018 ICO raised more funds than in 2017. So I think in 2019 we will see a new record high in ICO fund raising. I think only one thing will change: due to new trend many startups will sell their security not utility tokens.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

In 2018 ICO raised more funds than in 2017. So I think in 2019 we will see a new record high in ICO fund raising. I think only one thing will change: due to new trend many startups will sell their security not utility tokens.
I'm expecting in 2019 that the market will explode in high price which it is effective to the ICO to remain valuable and able to earn profits, starting today I hope this trend will change at all.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

As a rule, expectations remain only expectations, and the reality may turn out to be completely different afterwards. I think that 2019 will be even more difficult, and this is due to the fact that the coins will stay on the bottom for a long time and it will be difficult for them to rise from there.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

I also think that the environment for ICOs will improve slowly for 2019. Also, the crypto community has more experience. I hope the Scam ICOs disappear although I doubt that this is totally possible. It's nice to see the progress of the ICOs of previous years and know their progress and to say it was worth supporting them.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

My expectations are only that in 2019 there will be no more ICO scam, so investors are starting to dare for invest in ICO again and make market prices recover, because in my opinion the current market price is down because many investors are disappointed that many ICOs are scam, so that in 2018 many ICOs failed and market prices also down.

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Nothing much, just for it be better than that of this year since a lot of many has been lost. Trust me if it take the same trend next year trust me  many are going to lose interest in cryptocurrency which is not what we want.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

It is very simple to answer, the icos performance is linked to the overall crypto market performance so if market stays like we are currently seeing i dont expect icos to perform well rather they will struggle even more but lets stay positive and hope that from december and january market will recover and volumes will be back.

Well, it is very unpredictable, with the recent activity on the market, we can not expect a smooth sailing come the 2019 market... A lot has been said about the possible market performance and it is all negative news about on what to become on the market, a lot of scheduled launching of project on ICO was deferred for the last quarter schedule and move for next year instead, Market Volatility affect all in the crypto currency market, it will be a rough sea's for the ICO come 2019?
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

my hope will be the same as your expectations in general, of course for the ico that we hope for and the next half the price of ico will be better and far better than this year because you really say this year is the year where ico is very bad

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

My expectations are only that in 2019 there will be no more ICO scam, so investors are starting to dare for invest in ICO again and make market prices recover, because in my opinion the current market price is down because many investors are disappointed that many ICOs are scam, so that in 2018 many ICOs failed and market prices also down.

scam ICO will coming in all the time my friend,,
and maybe, in 2019 a scam ico will coming with new face, investors should know the project in deeply before decided to make an investments

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

Projects need to conduct ICO. Not everyone has the opportunity to receive funds for development in some other way. I believe that along with the improvement of the market, the situation with the ICO will also become better. Not worth it is too soon to bury this direction.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

For next year I hope next ICO will be have a great product instead of great project or just good roadmap.
Cause when I see the whitepaper or the idea is really good but when it comes to the product, it's not good enough like they said before

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: