Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?  (Read 25134 times)
larim007
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:36:47 PM

It will be under the pressure during this time BUT still there are legit projects for investment even during this time. As an example luckyblock.com - it is smart contract based lottery that will have very big revenue stream. Very good choice for short term investment.
As far as I understand lottery ticket = a token within the smart contract, right? Or how otherwise smart contract will work? Huh
Yes. Token here will be called LBT. So basically when you are purchasing a ticket you will purchase a token on ETH network
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:51:38 PM

for my hopes that this year the ICO can improve and eliminate fraud in the ICO world because it has harmed many people, including myself. and if ICO is still like this, ICO will not be left behind by its users and investors

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:54:18 PM

It will be under the pressure during this time BUT still there are legit projects for investment even during this time. As an example luckyblock.com - it is smart contract based lottery that will have very big revenue stream. Very good choice for short term investment.
As far as I understand lottery ticket = a token within the smart contract, right? Or how otherwise smart contract will work? Huh
Yes. Token here will be called LBT. So basically when you are purchasing a ticket you will purchase a token on ETH network
So it is ICO actually, right? Then seems it is uncapped token sale. Definitely not the best idea. The only way which can make sense here - to try your lack with few loterry tickets. Much investments there are not appreciated for sure
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:03:34 PM

Maybe more rekted for the investor ?, ICO was not really good anymore for right now. The company must make some a good movement/adoption for their project if they want to be a succesfull ICO.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:05:32 PM

for my hopes that this year the ICO can improve and eliminate fraud in the ICO world because it has harmed many people, including myself. and if ICO is still like this, ICO will not be left behind by its users and investors
Thats a important issue. ICO sales should be made more trustworthy with any kind of guarantee because not all of the ICO's are becoming profitable but most of them are going shaddy. Peoples who invest into scam ICO's usually have to face loss and so majority of the peoples are turning their back towards investing into ico projects. Once the ICO sales are made more secure than i guess much of the community will re-enter the investment fields.
Zheastabed

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:22:48 PM

So it is ICO actually, right? Then seems it is uncapped token sale. Definitely not the best idea. The only way which can make sense here - to try your lack with few loterry tickets. Much investments there are not appreciated for sure
ICO lottery?? What?? Huh Thats smth completly new! I have read about LBT but did not know it is collecting funds in the way of ICO Shocked
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:33:31 PM

Thats a important issue. ICO sales should be made more trustworthy with any kind of guarantee because not all of the ICO's are becoming profitable but most of them are going shaddy. Peoples who invest into scam ICO's usually have to face loss and so majority of the peoples are turning their back towards investing into ico projects. Once the ICO sales are made more secure than i guess much of the community will re-enter the investment fields.

investment in crypto is one of the good investment nowadays but most of the time people are staying away from it because of being a risky due to many scams, but if there will be a assurance that when a people invest their money there will be a security with then it will be trend and many will used this kind of industry.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:34:17 PM

The probability that this will change is small, because there is no way to implement it somehow, but even with this in mind, in the growing market ICO can again rise and become a less risky type of investment
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:56:27 PM

For changing the current crypto currency market, more and more legit icos are needed. I am waiting for legit and active icos which will be much potential. But it is a great sorrow that most of the ico in this time is scam.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:08:52 PM

The probability that this will change is small, because there is no way to implement it somehow, but even with this in mind, in the growing market ICO can again rise and become a less risky type of investment
well, all my hopes for this year for ICO were that they all worked on the projet they started well, and honestly. when an ICO is successful, I think these two things are things that should be noted. I hope, of course, the ICO this year will be better than before.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:35:30 PM

well, all my hopes for this year for ICO were that they all worked on the projet they started well, and honestly. when an ICO is successful, I think these two things are things that should be noted. I hope, of course, the ICO this year will be better than before.
The capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has recently increased, and this indicates that investors are interested in cryptocurrency again. I hope that the same positive trend will be in the market of ico companies, because in reality there are fairly good new projects.
Gianilf

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:30:56 PM

Just checked the price per ticket ( token putting it better). You know, coparely with other ICOs - price is affordable. Moreover 1 ticket it is an access to participate in 7 jackpot draws. You know your chances in this lottery is much higher then in any other gambling website
larim007
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:41:53 PM

Just checked the price per ticket ( token putting it better). You know, coparely with other ICOs - price is affordable. Moreover 1 ticket it is an access to participate in 7 jackpot draws. You know your chances in this lottery is much higher then in any other gambling website
LuclyBlock is not ICO as fact. it is lottery but due to the fact it is based on smart contract to maintain the transperancy - there is an own token there. Thats it
Gianilf

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:48:58 PM

LuclyBlock is not ICO as fact. it is lottery but due to the fact it is based on smart contract to maintain the transperancy - there is an own token there. Thats it
Okay, but if I win a million dollars ( lets imagine a little bit, haha Cheesy) how will it be paid? In that native tokens as well? Huh
larim007
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:55:08 PM

Okay, but if I win a million dollars ( lets imagine a little bit, haha Cheesy) how will it be paid? In that native tokens as well? Huh
No. LuckyBlock works in a different way. Token is a ticket but payments will be done in stable coins. Luckily there are enough ETH based stable coins on the market now
Ceranalv
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:26:14 PM

No. LuckyBlock works in a different way. Token is a ticket but payments will be done in stable coins. Luckily there are enough ETH based stable coins on the market now
ALl the alts market will be pumped with that ETH based stable coins this year! Mark my words. MM used just one Tether ti pump btc to 20k but now there is a dozen of different stable coins.
As for ICOs exactly that stable coins will be needed to participate not ETH
larim007
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:31:42 PM

ALl the alts market will be pumped with that ETH based stable coins this year! Mark my words. MM used just one Tether ti pump btc to 20k but now there is a dozen of different stable coins.
As for ICOs exactly that stable coins will be needed to participate not ETH
Thats stable coins trend was predicted a year ago. However it is still coming..I think ICOs will have a second breath this year and ETH will be still top platfrom for lauch and top currency to invest
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:59:36 PM

Seriously we don't terribly receive any income from investing on ICO project until it is good, I am not keen on them and on the off chance that I will put resources into a coin, at that point that coin needs been in the market for quite a while, I realize this is going to constrain the measure of coins in which I can contribute yet to me that is something to be thankful for since I don't have the cash to put resources into each and every task that is discharged everyday and time.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:07:19 PM

Seriously we don't terribly receive any income from investing on ICO project until it is good, I am not keen on them and on the off chance that I will put resources into a coin, at that point that coin needs been in the market for quite a while, I realize this is going to constrain the measure of coins in which I can contribute yet to me that is something to be thankful for since I don't have the cash to put resources into each and every task that is discharged everyday and time.
I would say that today we should expect first of all the increase in the popularity of cryptocurrency, which in turn will lead to higher investor activity not only for buying coins of ready-made companies, but also attract attention to the ico market of companies. Due to the investment opportunities of cryptocurrency users, the company's ico market will revive and new projects will have more chances for development.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:09:41 PM

we will see if the icos will keep ruling again in crypto market as they did before. 2017 was a very briliant year for all new projects and icos. there were so many excited people that invest in them.
To be realistic, can we really see the kind of ICO performance of 2017 again? I doubt it given the plagues that has eaten deep into the ecosystem, scam especially.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: