Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prices are Being Manipulated...  (Read 735 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

Price manipulation can be done with Bitcoin since it is a decentralized currency. I can manipulate the price of Bitcoin if I have many money. I can join those manipulators to manipulate the price of it and nobody can stop us. I think what we must do in order to lessen or remove price manipulation is to spread the word to others. The small market cap of the cryptocurrency in general makes the market easy to manipulate its price.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Just what I am thinking about. I believe that bitcoin  prices are being manipulated but I don't know how can they manipulate the market, that must be the person has so much power in crypto world.

It is simple they orchestrated news, some huge sell within themselves.  They often time it when there is some crisis or conflict within cryptocurrency that they think may affect bitcoin price.  This manipulators have huge stash of Bitcoin and/or huge fund to play the market.  It is not a single person I believe but rather groups of person that wanted to take advantage of high volatility of Bitcoin and the weak hands that bought Bitcoin during the hype.

It's a known and accepted fact that the price can be manipulated. There are people who have enough resources to affect the price on their whims. Pumps and dumps are easy examples of how these people or groups play with little fishes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 07:55:03 AM by lalabotax

-snip-
That's true, but not entirely what you say is the truth. I think the decline that happened in the last few days is the cause because of the hard fork bch. and this news we already know, this is the impact that occurs because bitcoin is currently vulnerable to FUD especially for some actors who can shake the market.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

It is impossible to manipulate the Bitcoin exchange rates. First of all, its market cap is quite large and any sort of manipulation will need to burn billions of USD in a few days. Also, there is no centralized system and the trading is occurring in thousands of exchanges which are decentralized.
waterman (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

Price manipulation can be done with Bitcoin since it is a decentralized currency. I can manipulate the price of Bitcoin if I have many money. I can join those manipulators to manipulate the price of it and nobody can stop us. I think what we must do in order to lessen or remove price manipulation is to spread the word to others. The small market cap of the cryptocurrency in general makes the market easy to manipulate its price.

Yeah, but what can we do?to do something we need all the people in the forum to hodl and maybe is not enough

waterman (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

Just what I am thinking about. I believe that bitcoin  prices are being manipulated but I don't know how can they manipulate the market, that must be the person has so much power in crypto world.

It is simple they orchestrated news, some huge sell within themselves.  They often time it when there is some crisis or conflict within cryptocurrency that they think may affect bitcoin price.  This manipulators have huge stash of Bitcoin and/or huge fund to play the market.  It is not a single person I believe but rather groups of person that wanted to take advantage of high volatility of Bitcoin and the weak hands that bought Bitcoin during the hype.

It's a known and accepted fact that the price can be manipulated. There are people who have enough resources to affect the price on their whims. Pumps and dumps are easy examples of how these people or groups play with little fishes.

that's is true but what can we do? the markets are being manipulated since February 1815

waterman (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

maybe this drama will end, yesterday's battle will be over and bchsv will lose. hopefully this will be a good sign for bitcoin.
although there is no certainty whether the war on social media still continues between the two supporters. I want BTC to be stable again.

Be careful dude, from what I learned when the markets are "stable" for a moment... then the prices suddenly start to fall way hard

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: