Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to survive  (Read 16175 times)
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:48:23 AM

Last time i make some green tether, it's when sold bitcoin cash ABC and SV, 300 and bucks, i made something like 150 bucks. Maybe this is sounds strange, but  i wanna market continue to fall so i can buy more coins with a discount
absolutely right, it's really nice if we can buy coins at very low prices, but why are you so sure? I myself feel scared if it continues to decline and will not grow again.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

Why does the word survive come up here? Did you invest all your savings in cryptocurrency?! You need to use only part of the deposit for this!
Real_Person

Activity: 144
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:28:59 AM

Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?

Buy Low and Sell High!
I have personally made much more profit in Bear market bounces than Bull market insanity.

How to survive?
Do not be a blind sheep, staring at the ass end of other sheep.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

There are many ways to be a survivor at all. first I will be in the forum, what to do is to know the good things written down there need your answer to be positive. and do not become spammers and make me survive in a trading way and above all I will invest in anything ico that you will survive in all the way you earn money.
Real_Person

Activity: 144
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

There are many ways to be a survivor at all. first I will be in the forum, what to do is to know the good things written down there need your answer to be positive. and do not become spammers and make me survive in a trading way and above all I will invest in anything ico that you will survive in all the way you earn money.

How to survive?
Hi sclmte, just curious, what is your native language?
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

I did not put all my property in crypto, some of me held it. If there is a profit, then I liquidate, then I invest the capital again. Once the workflow is together, how about you?
NeutralCreep

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

Well, I decided for myself to give up mining (already sold my farm) and start to earn tokens from affiliation programs
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1261

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

Why does the word survive come up here? Did you invest all your savings in cryptocurrency?! You need to use only part of the deposit for this!
As important it is to manage risk similar is the importance of not putting all your eggs in one basket. I believe the OP did not do something like that but is just gathering opinions as to what might be good for them in the downtrend of the last few days.

The important thing is not lose your nerve while the market is crashing. For that one needs to be strong in their fundamentals and beliefs. The rise of crypto will take time and its not a get-rich-quick scheme - that would be a ponzi. Now there are people who were FOMOed and entered last year all ATH but then they soon lost their value in assets. They are the one who are going to make statements like "btc scam/dead/fake" etc.

But those who are the older and experienced traders will continue with this like just another day at the office.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

This is horrible, the market situation is not helping any matter and this situation has made it impossible for anyone to make money from the system. Let us look at the bounty campaign there has not been any payment for the past 10 days and the past payments there is no exchange to trade them as the team is not able to get them listed. I think we are the bottom now.                                                                                                                                                             
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

Last time i make some green tether, it's when sold bitcoin cash ABC and SV, 300 and bucks, i made something like 150 bucks. Maybe this is sounds strange, but  i wanna market continue to fall so i can buy more coins with a discount
absolutely right, it's really nice if we can buy coins at very low prices, but why are you so sure? I myself feel scared if it continues to decline and will not grow again.
Well, that is the thing with the market as you really cannot know exactly what will be happening at every point, but what makes you different in your trade from a noob is knowing for a fact that you are anticipating and not trying to predict exactly what the market would bring exactly. This is the main reason why for a trader, you need to have a plan, a good strategy, and know how to execute it perfectly. Feeling scared should not be a thing if you are not ignorant of what you are doing.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

I probably hold for now and invest because as you can see it could be one of the suggest too for the pros perspective and also as of the cases right now which is all of the ico's going down, well i probably diversify and hold it. Take the risks though and i know it's worth it sooner and later.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

If u think that it's impossible to earn money at bear market, so you should leave the market and learnt how to make short positions. The bear market is the place with opportunities
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

The cutting-edge market can be very unstable and it has been effectively affected for numerous motives. For this time, it's miles smart to develop the market and take a look at the important thing strategies advanced in the marketplace. it's miles the high-quality typhoon to examine from market deficits and emerge as as tons as possible. Earlier than starting to take the shape of other derivatives inside the crypto market, it is a stable simple to recognize how important the first mile. this could be a brilliant benefit in your fund selection.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

Hey guys!

I just spend my time just to watch and learn the chart in weekly basis and realize, its still not a good time to take a place for trading, even just for daily trading, the risk of market get bloody is high. So, now its just time for HOLD only, the coin that i already have before, just hold, and some FIAT still i save, not for buy at the moment.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

Survive now is very difficult, the main thing is to think through every step in advance and be ready to lose everything
Morst1969

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

honestly at this point im done with the crypto space. I am just going to dump all my shitcoins, btc, eth, xrp and go all in on a preico with big support. I found one which has both traditional and crypto support, they look good, its the only way for me to recover my money
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1108
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Surviving in crypto has a very deep reason to pursue, and by the time we've been trapped on our goals we need to wait for further changes in order to provide the final decisions. For now we need to have patience in order to survive, and that's a very simple strategy.

hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

we can still survive and make a little profit in the market even though the market trend is reddened all and prices fall far, we can take the gap of small fluctuations with comparable profits, but this is at risk for you

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

Surviving in crypto has a very deep reason to pursue, and by the time we've been trapped on our goals we need to wait for further changes in order to provide the final decisions. For now we need to have patience in order to survive, and that's a very simple strategy.

if you are depending entirely in crypto, i can say that's really hard situation. maybe do the trading. even 5-10% profit is fine. but you need to select coins that have fast turn over. what i mean is, trade coins that have very active buy and sell orders. so you can get your money fast. but be very careful, because you might lose your money. study the behavior of their market prices. and then just join the trading, if you have high chance of getting your profit. look for other options also, maybe mine coins which has high potential to be valuable in the market.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

I just spend my time just to watch and learn the chart in weekly basis and realize, its still not a good time to take a place for trading, even just for daily trading, the risk of market get bloody is high. So, now its just time for HOLD only, the coin that i already have before, just hold, and some FIAT still i save, not for buy at the moment.
I see there's no another option for us to survive except hold our coin for a while or at least until we can see an upward movement. Buying more cheap coin is so risk and can make our money got stuck, more. Selling or exchanging it for others altcoin also feels scary because so little altcoins that present an opportunity for us to make some profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: