Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to survive  (Read 16176 times)
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

The whole of the crypto market shows that the waves are quite large, and all the confidence and expectation of investors in this market. This is exactly what the sharks wanted. If you are still investing in the crypto market then follow me to keep the faith you have. Good luck!
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?
right, now many people sell all the assets they have because they are afraid of the current crypto situation.
just like me, now I trade daily to make a profit, but I choose coins that I think are safe for trading, and some coins that I think are good for trading are doge and bchsv.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

It is very difficult to convince someone to invest now and since the market resuming downwards trend it has become very difficult for traders to predict the market accurately.  I think those that really make money from trading and investments in any ventures are those that buy at time when everybody are discouraged about investing and trading.  It takes a serious minded person to make money from trading and that is why only 5% are trading consistently.  If you have some risk capital this is the time to invest but if you are afraid don't even invest in the first place.
risky ipkt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

How can I survive from the atmosphere in the market, the profit from me benefiting from the results of farming I do not forget the investment of my profits in order to save me when I fall

Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Hey guys!

My earnings have decreased markedly over the past six months. At first he worked as an investor, but did it without much mind. Next, I began to participate in the bounty campaign. It started to make me a good profit. When bounty campaigns became unprofitable, I decided to learn how to trade. In my opinion, this is the best thing that can be done with the money that I earned for all the time working with cryptocurrencies. This way I can earn my bread and butter and keep the rest until better times. Now I try to keep only bitcoin and Ethereum. Altcoins I do not lie for a long time. I think altcoins are worth keeping for the masternode. This method allows me to earn and increase the investment portfolio.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:59:13 PM

Hey guys!

in order to survive and optimize profits, it is also necessary to speculate on the bear market, not just on what the bullrun offers...
trend follower strategy

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
BorutosDad

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

either buy at each drawdown or sell right now and at each fall, because the price drops even lower, in a falling market you can also earn
This method will suit for traders, seems that author looking for a calm style of crypto-income.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

Invest more of your money and you will be survive because once market recover you will earn more.

Easy to say, but can you predict when it will happen? Still it is very possible that it is not the end of bear market. Price of Bitcoin still have long way to $1. I'm not saying that BTC price will ever drop to $1, but if was possible $20000 why not go down to $1000?
Investing in cryptocurrency today is not advisable! The market is experiencing a downturn cycle and anytime it may collapse. Yes! He just said it without comprehending the real scenery in the market. Those who risk in this market condition failed to have profits. However, it may just the first step to earn money in the future.
I dont think so. I know that currently the price conditions are being unpredictable and many people want to play safely by waiting for prices to return to normal. but how long will you wait? because we don't know when prices will improve? is that the trader is risk taker? take the smallest opportunity to make a profit? after all if you're observant. You can make a profit at the current price changes ?
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

When bitcoin are other cryptocurrencies is going down and it happened you invested above the current price or in December or January this year you will find it very difficult to be happy at this moment as Evey coins are in bad shape.  I think the best thing to do now is to hold trading and wait until bitcoin started to show serious sign of recovery.
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

I had to switch from black caviar to red caviar. I do not think that in such a market it is worth watching the monthly income. Investors make a report once a quarter, six months, a year or even several years. Now it is necessary to get a little tighter and just accumulate their coins. In the future, they will bring even more income than now.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

Hey guys!

Hello! Now for all of us difficult times. But do not worry, you have to wait, and then everything will be fine. Everyone decides what to do. Good luck!
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Hey guys!

right, now many people sell all the assets they have because they are afraid of the current crypto situation.
just like me, now I trade daily to make a profit, but I choose coins that I think are safe for trading, and some coins that I think are good for trading are doge and bchsv.

I also think that selling is the worst thing we can do now. It's much better to invest or hold.
So if you still do trading can you share your opinion which coins are still worth investing?
Man Illa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

Hey guys!

I'm just holding and waiting for the better times.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:52:39 AM

Hey guys!

I also think that selling is the worst thing we can do now. It's much better to invest or hold.
So if you still do trading can you share your opinion which coins are still worth investing?
selling sometimes could be best decision for us.if we could identify market reversal selling on high save us from suffering huge loss.imagin if we selling bitcoin few months ago, maybe our losses just in small amount.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:29:53 AM

Hey guys!

We can survive by use our knowledge and skill create/ do activity create income out side crypto, meaning leave for now. Market in red zone for long term period and I see many strategy ( specially ) short/ medium already fail. If people use long term strategy ( invest ) their patience will against reality, not easy for this one.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

For me, trading and holding is the choice to survive now because of a bad market situation so I bought a few coins for daily trading. I was also a miner but now it's no longer profitable because all coins are cheap

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

I believe that there is no need to rely only on digital assets in terms of profits, you can correctly distribute your capital across several instruments, revise and supplement it, and the question of survival will disappear
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

in sadness and a hardship of life we ​​are always in harmony wherever we are toughness and comfort. but for me there is only one crypto destination but with bitcoin we can still go home. so no matter what happens I will do everything to stay here at bitcoin, as a survivor to the collapse of the crypto market. and for that it takes on bitcoin to comply with the rules and of course not lose patience.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

I have not earned anything from August, last earning was when I sold some BTC, although it was earned in April. The only way to survive in this situation is to wait for good days to come. Mining is very expensive now a days. It was profitable till  june 2017. Due to increase in prices miners, graphic cards and other stuff like electricity. 
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

Hey guys!

Do you know why it is hard to survive in market nowadays? it is because the price of most of cryptocurrencies are now unpredictable. We should improve our skill and our knowledge for us to handle different situation that we will face in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: