Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to survive  (Read 16173 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:57:04 PM

I continue to participate in bounty companies and also learn to trade. I think trading is the best way to earn money in this situation on the market. And I still have hope for the bounty.
I am skeptical that campaigns that do not pay with btc are profitable. In my opinion, by joining bounty you can invest for the future, not for nowadays. Also, in such cases, you should consider every chance.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:50:33 PM

I continue to participate in bounty companies and also learn to trade. I think trading is the best way to earn money in this situation on the market. And I still have hope for the bounty.
I am skeptical that campaigns that do not pay with btc are profitable. In my opinion, by joining bounty you can invest for the future, not for nowadays. Also, in such cases, you should consider every chance.
It could only be our chances if that project seems to be profitable enough and legit one. Cause mostly projects today running for bounty never survive in the long run, thus those investors who are holding their tokens will simply be nothing in the future.
It is better to stick in campaign paying for existed coins already (BTC, ETH, XRP) cause there will be assurance that we don't lost our precious time in promoting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:36:02 AM

You can in trading and feel safe if you are having enough knowledge and skill with this field. Many traders falls into nothing cause the don't have any, and even a basic learning's in trading will not just be enough to survive especially when the market is down.
For me, the most important thing in order to survive is to have more patient inside and not to be affected with the FUDs.
I think the most important thing is that you have reliable skills, with that then you can survive. because you can make money from whatever skills you have, have good english? be a campaign manager or translator. have analytical skills? be a trader. many things you can do if you have skills..
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:59:14 AM

To survive now it is necessary to combine all these actions at the same time, as they are all for a long period of time are able to make a profit, for example, I have 10% of all my capital allocated for trading, 30% left for an average period, and the rest I invest in crypto-currency funds and other projects
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:40:42 AM

To survive now it is necessary to combine all these actions at the same time, as they are all for a long period of time are able to make a profit, for example, I have 10% of all my capital allocated for trading, 30% left for an average period, and the rest I invest in crypto-currency funds and other projects
If the game is about surviving only, it's very easily just invest in bitcoin and you'll be fine.
As long as you are willing to hold longer, you won't loss as we all know bitcoin can't fall, otherwise this market will fall.
While investing, it's important to have a stable emotion, if you cannot control yours, you'll panic and will lead to loses.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:45:41 AM

I think to survive in cryptocurrency, I think you can hold it back in the next few months with the price of tokens and the price of Altcoin moving more stable, so you will also get a better return.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:41:24 AM

If the game is about surviving only, it's very easily just invest in bitcoin and you'll be fine.
As long as you are willing to hold longer, you won't loss as we all know bitcoin can't fall, otherwise this market will fall.
While investing, it's important to have a stable emotion, if you cannot control yours, you'll panic and will lead to loses.
Life is full of uncertainties, pressure and risks. Learn to embrace those harsh reality of life and don't be afraid to commit mistakes. Take full responsibility of your own actions, learn from mistakes and focus on your goals. It's about evolving yourself to be the best version and to grow more responsible and a learned individual. The greatest lesson in survival is to get the right support, from family, friends, or anyone else you consider as true confidant. We may go through situations that don't go according to plan that may lead to depression, but don't lose hope, failures and suffering are all part of success and survival. These would help us to be stronger and be more mature to face challenges in life.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:43:45 AM

I think to survive in cryptocurrency, I think you can hold it back in the next few months with the price of tokens and the price of Altcoin moving more stable, so you will also get a better return.

Having enough knowledge and skills will lead us a way to survive on trading., therefore we can create an accurate deliberation for every circumstances that has market facing. And in order to survive, keep holding the coins you have and be patient on waiting the occurence of a massive bull trend.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:57:51 AM

The crypto market is highly volatile. Watching the market dip will never be an appealing experience. Don’t fall into the trap, checking the value of cryptocurrencies regularly is unproductive. During bearish market it’s best to keep a cool head and not panic, because panicking won't help us to decide creatively. Buy while the market is red, hold, and wait until it will recover from crash.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:08:19 AM

The crypto market is highly volatile. Watching the market dip will never be an appealing experience. Don’t fall into the trap, checking the value of cryptocurrencies regularly is unproductive. During bearish market it’s best to keep a cool head and not panic, because panicking won't help us to decide creatively. Buy while the market is red, hold, and wait until it will recover from crash.
You must gained trust instead of letting yourself being trapped with this manipulative act, if you really wanted to survive, you need to be more precise when you enter the market buying assets and allowing  fluctuations to happen will allow you to be more calm, never act according to your emotions, number one rule inside exchange is knowing your capabilities to overcome fear of losing your money.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:20:19 PM

The present condition of the cryptocurrency market is so not good .
But I' m still pushing and surviving.
There's always a way out of every situation .
My strategy is swing trading , I mostly do low cap coins.
It's being helpful.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:19:07 AM

Need to follow new themes of. For example, to ICO, which is now carried out by different exchanges. Well, of all the usual ways of earning, I believe that the most profitable is trading.
Trading is no doubt the most profitable in the cryptocurrency market. I think that if you really want to make money, try different arenas and not just cryptocurrency. This market is a bit risky because it takes time to let you make money and this long time raise so many questions.

I think that several other assets in the market are worth investing in as well. Let’s talk about the real estate and automotive industry.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:37:56 AM

day trading, so you can get profits every day, sell on the same day no matter how profitable
because we don't know where Bitcoin will be going in the next few days

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:01:47 AM

Having enough knowledge and skills will lead us a way to survive on trading., therefore we can create an accurate deliberation for every circumstances that has market facing. And in order to survive, keep holding the coins you have and be patient on waiting the occurence of a massive bull trend.
I think that in the crypto market, only profit can help you survive. If you have great expectations of the market, you can survive. I think that the bottom-line of surviving the market is speculation only when the value is down or when the projected value is high. This gives you confidence in the market and you can explore other adventures as well. Knowledge and experience no doubt are the main determinants of the survival.

Simply, survival with trading is all about knowledge and experiences.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:51:55 AM

Hold and possibly invest more could be the best options in this situation. With time the price would bounce back and those that invest now and hold will have good story to tell. We should be patient and continue to hold and invest more in bitcoin and other coin.

iziderox

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:24:02 PM

Well, I still earn money. The main is to analyze market constantly, monitor professional researches and forecasts
zaarariba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:28:55 PM

Well, I still earn money. The main is to analyze market constantly, monitor professional researches and forecasts

Where do you do this?
iziderox

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:32:40 PM

Where do you do this?

A lot of sources, mostly on some trading platforms,  e.g. https://velvet.exchange/#/ or you know they have got nice blogs on steemit: https://steemit.com/@cryptopassion
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:28:55 PM

Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?
Yes, even now some traders continue to earn. If the trader understands that there are phases of the market and trades in accordance with them, then everything will be fine with his finances. So, for example, after the rapid growth, the price drops sharply down, I understand that after a while the accumulation phase will go. In this phase, usually no one wants to buy, the majority of traders are afraid. Since the price is very low, buyers are not interested. And this is one of the main mistakes.
Don't forget the basic rule: buy when the price is down, sell when the price is above. By following this rule you will always win.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:52:32 AM

The present condition of the cryptocurrency market is so not good .
But I' m still pushing and surviving.
There's always a way out of every situation .
My strategy is swing trading , I mostly do low cap coins.
It's being helpful.
low coins cap with swing trade?  Maybe this is new strategy.  I don't think you can make it in low or small cap coins in swing trading as some of them could not follow the simple process of Fibonacci level because of volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: