Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell?  (Read 863 times)
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

I sold before this correction and I will buy cryptocurrency again very soon

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

It's a strong HOLD from me, especially for my established coins of which I am actually prepared to increase my bags to average down the prices. Some of the smaller coins I feel will not make it back to their previous levels but even a small increase from now come the next bull will make it worthwhile.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

I invest now in long-term because I believe in the prospect of the market and in that it will grow in the future

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
meritsk
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

i am still HOLD.... LONG   Cool
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

Now a good thing to do is buy, not sell. Holding is also one good step to implement, because the coins that you have today will definitely be much cheaper than you expected.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

with the current market conditions I choose to keep holding because I don't want to lose selling at a low price and I still believe that the market will definitely recover soon

Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

What is your strategy in this bloody market that we're facing today? Are you still willing to hold your cryptos or would sell it already?
My current strategy is to hold all the coins I have. when the market is red like this if selling it will actually be a big loss. better hold back until the market returns to green again
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

i am still HOLD.... LONG   Cool
Please, if you want to invest, do it with analysis, and for now I think it is quite good to enter, but remember not to use all of your funds using it to reduce the risk of loss.

clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

What is your strategy in this bloody market that we're facing today? Are you still willing to hold your cryptos or would sell it already?

I think, I am fully HODL'ers. I can't trade. I always make same mistakes. So I don't try anymore. I buy and I wait. And I hope it will go to moon!

AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

I think that the fall in cryptocurrency prices will continue and if you need money, then sell better now. If you want to earn, you will have to hold your coins and wait.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

This topic has already been raised many times. Regardless of the fact that the market goes down, you do not need to sell tokens in minus. blockchain and cryptocurrency will not disappear!

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

I am holding since I still have the budget for the next few months.  As much as possible I always wanted to sell at a profit and everyone wanted that too.  So as long as I have the fund for my everyday expenses, I will never sell at a loss.  It does not make sense to sell at a loss when we know the market will recover.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

I think it is a good idea to hold right now and to sell - worst idea) Stay strong and wait while the market will not become stable

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

It all comes down to the price that you bought the coins/tokens with. If you bought a coin X for 0.05usd a piece and now the coin X is worth 1.4usd per piece you would still make a mad profit when selling.

Now, when you bought your coins during the December 2017, you are in a big mess. I would probably hodl and hope for the best, don't really see any point in selling with such a big loss.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

I didn't sell any crypto and I am not going to sell even if during the holidays everyone is tempted to sell due to holiday expenses. I will hold longer!
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Selling of coins nowadays is really not good but if you need much of money and if you think you already earn on that coins maybe you can go. For me while the market is red this is the good time to buy for potential coins, in this case you can have the chance to earn more profits because you are buying those coins in dip price.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

Even though the market is bleeding now but I don't think it's selling low, I prefer to hold on because I still believe the market will be stable again.

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Selling of coins nowadays is really not good but if you need much of money and if you think you already earn on that coins maybe you can go. For me while the market is red this is the good time to buy for potential coins, in this case you can have the chance to earn more profits because you are buying those coins in dip price.
I do not think that selling your coins is now a good idea, it is very unprofitable, but if you really need money and there is no other way out, then no one can stop you.

Giacnguthattuyet

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

When I lose 20% of my account, I also think of holding or selling, then when I lose 50% I still wonder. By the time I lose 90% I keep it
EthereumBAg

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

It's your money and you should decide what to do with it. I recommend you to wait a little bit to btc bounce back and buy some perspective tokens on ethermium.com like 0x and TrueUSD, maybe BAT.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: