Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see a future with one cryptocurrency or thousands?  (Read 23953 times)
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?

I also think that later if the ICO project is only aimed at listing and trading so that they forget the product that should be developed then, it is not impossible if crypto will be full of rubbish. on the other hand, of course there are still people who are still interested in this so they are addicted

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?
The number of different types of cryptocurrency will only increase with time. This will occur by increasing the different types of tokens. They are owned mainly by large and medium-sized enterprises and are used in various narrow areas of our business. However, they, as a rule, can not be interchanged. That is, the performance of various functions of tokens and the presence of a large number of their owners excludes the possibility of their concentration in one hand or even in one campaign.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

I agree that there is just too many. It is already hard for me to monitor fifty cryptocurrencies. One, however, is too little. Maybe a hundred is a fair number but I do not see that happening. If one coin/token dies, ten will appear.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

What do you think?
i can suggest that it will be reducing little by little. it's logical, isn't it? why on earth we need all of that, especially when there are many unreliable ones. another 10 years will clear it out

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

I don't think those thousands of coins will last long. I think that in the end there will be a small handful of cryptocurrencies that will really mean something. But if you do not look at the long term, then you can earn from these thousands.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

Well i think that the good coins will stay but the average and below average coins will be eliminated by the system itself. They just won't have enough users and because of that they will gradually fade away.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

I think that in the future, many crypto-currencies will die out and only a few coins will remain necessary. It is possible that there will be projects based on the blockchain system whose tokens will have to be used, since it will be convenient, but 90 percent will die.
Psynthax

Activity: 2310
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

What do you think?
Most of them dead tokens and they should be removed from the CMC or any other coinmarketcap site. that calculation of how much coins still alive doesn't have a lot of accuracy. I'm still seeing the future of crypto consider it's about the competition which platform will created a fully utility token.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
terliaconcko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:34:00 AM

Just Hold, friends
healthsamvikit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

m-m... what to buy at now?
lyaclotesual

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:05:35 AM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
yerytertter

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:10:33 AM

What do you think?

i believed that cryptocurrency is the future currency of the world. it will be accpeted all over the world in the next ten years
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

There are almost 10,000 different altcoins and tokens in circulation right now (majority of them are either dormant or defunct). In the future, only a very small fraction of them are going to survive. My rough guess is anywhere between 10 and 200. 
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

What do you think?
It is likely that the future is still going to include thousands of cryptocurrencies, but that doesn't mean that we are going to use all of those currencies, at this moment I only use bitcoin and ethereum and it is quite likely that I will keep using only those two coins for the foreseeable future regardless of the number of coins that exist in the market in the future.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

I think those are really extremes you got there. Does it have to be either ONE or a THOUSAND. Isn't that a bit too much to ask ?

I think it is possible that we can have about 50-100 good crypto in the future. Maybe not all the ones we have right now and there will be some new ones that people will love and get higher in the ranks but the main point is I doubt we will ever have one coin that is important with useless other coins nor we will not have a thousand coins that worth anything ever.

The important coins are usually the top 10 coins, even top 5 coins to be more precise. Those are make up for the 90%+ of the marketcap. Rest are just there because someone invented it and they did not think what they should do afterwards. People like even the 500th coin but that won't make it worth anything. Hence I believe the max cap will be 50-100 and not one or thousand.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

What do you think?
talking about far future, i agree. that would be more reasonable and practical. now we have some kind of race, and the most successfull coin will be chosen as the one that all the world will accept
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

In the next few months we will see some vapourcoins disappear as they won't have enough funds to survive the bear market. Strong coins will survive and investors will stick with the top 100 CMC coins, aside from occasional worthy ICOs
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:12:15 PM

Thousands of cryptocurrencies are not needed, but competition among the coins is healthy and the best ideas, use cases and coins or platforms will win at the end. I think that 10-20 top coins will outperform others  in the future and they will prevail but there will always be a leader like BTC is today.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

will not reach thousands but also not going a little bit. only quality crypto and decent can and will be able to survive. every time a new crypto emerged and many were dead. This is a balance that would be needed so there will be created a crypto dead and junk on the market.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:17:26 AM

People are really confused as market gives a lot of options like where to invest. People who research on their own and invest are mostly get benefit. Also there are few people's who give prior on the top 10 coins of CMC. Because of their popularity in the crypto market they believe it last long forever. Guys believe it or invest in any coin for long-term success will be on your way. Crypto has a bright future there is no doubt in that, those who Invested before few years are millionaires today.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: