Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see a future with one cryptocurrency or thousands?  (Read 23955 times)
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

Now, indeed many crypto coins have sprung up but not all have good potential, I think for the future there will be lots of coins that die, strong coins and have good potential that will be able to survive for the future
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

Now, indeed many crypto coins have sprung up but not all have good potential, I think for the future there will be lots of coins that die, strong coins and have good potential that will be able to survive for the future
There's someone that said like this earlier this year. I forgot who that guy is but I remember that same words he said.

Many altcoins are going to die next year and the next coins that will be able to survive are those established and for the upcoming projects, those tokens that are backed up by a real company. A coin that will have its real use which will be in favor of the holders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

Indeed there are thousands of coins out there because crypto is an industry that is free for everyone to make new coins. So the fake coins also have a lot of potentials. And in the future, there will only be one crypto who becomes the king of coins is Bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to be the best coin and able to push all coins to grow.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

The number of cryptocurrencies is increasing every month, but they do not bring any benefits to the market. Most of them only make money from investors, so I don't think they have a future!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

I agree that the future belongs to cryptocurrencies and there will be a lot of them. But those coins that we see now, many of them will die, they simply will not stand the competition in the market. The leader is still bitcoin, and no coin can compare with bitcoin.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

I think the only cryptocurrency is bitcoin, because it's not completely controlled by whales/sharks, it's unique encryption, I think only bitcoin can replace gold!
I'm done thinking that bitcoin replacing gold. Comparing these two aren't no longe reliable, they are different simple as that.

But I'm one by thinking that bitcoin is the only crypto that we need and having some few option around 5-10 should be enough.
No, I don't agree with that, there are lots of altcoins and I don't think they will be useless in the future.
Bitcoin maybe the original because it was first to gain popularity but the future is really uncertain, in the end, it still depends on how people will accept things.
Yes, there are some altcoins and I've said that we have some few option around 5-10 altcoins.

There's no way for bitcoin to be kicked out in the first place so its always there and can't be replaced by any other coin. So having a maximum of usable 10 altcoins is enough.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.
Don't say bitcoin must be hated, but you keep using it together.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?
The future of bitcoin will of course come, but not today, just wait like a waterfall.

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.
What is impossible, everything is possible, so you have to make a decision with your own mind.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

I think having a variety of choice and equal entry for anyone that will like to create his / her own cryptocurrency is one of the important idea of cryptocurrency.  We have billions of people all around the world and few thousands of cryptocurrency is very tiny compare to people it could serve!

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

We have see thousand kinds of cryptocurrency and give us many chance to get profit and trade or invest there, but we have smart to choose with one best and potential altcoin or cryptocurrency for investing or trading.
probably will give you a big profit if focusing on one of the coins in trade and investment. but it would be at risk if this fall. have a lot of coins will enlarge the opportunities to get results but of course with a note in the selection of the coins to be precise. of the thousands that exist will be only left a few that deserve to be recognized globally later.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

100s of coins will survive, bitcoin will stay too but we all know that bitcoin sucks in some areas and some other coins just perform better than bitcoin ,many coins will die on the end and many more will be released too.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

I see the future to have more than 1 crypto currency, but not thousands. The strong projects will stay and that is probably less than 100 projects that are delivering, IMO.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

I see the future with a lot of crypto currencies, but not with one and not with thousands. There will be always much more than only Bitcoin at this market, and we need to be more strict with projects that are not developing at all.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

I agree ICO project and a lot of new coins but you have to select the best of them in your opinion and wish to invest in those that you choose. Personally I do.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

There would be some good coins will exist with us in the future, i don't say all will alive because there are more than 2 thousands cryptocurrencies now, we don't need too much like that. Most of them are shit coin, only about 50 coins are promising coins that can be long live with us.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

One cryptocurrency can give you a future that thousands can't. Another way, gathering much cryptocurrency with values and potentials, when put the profits together gets one to a desired future. It all depends on planning and investments.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

We don't need thousands of crypto which we can see on Coinmarketcap now but I think some of them will survive and will have the mass adoption next years.

The future of Crypto currency is dependent on the consumer's participation on the said coin, Yes, its only one coin on the top among all the listed coins after each ICO, the support system, market structure, the fundamentals, stability of such coin will be the determining factors at the end, We've seen some coins disappear after few month it was launch in the market, simply because they did not obtained the support system from the consumer's investors in the market.Be patient and monitor what will happen next month....
It is always all about the demand for the product in the long run and there is no way a project will have a future without having a useful product in the end. Now, this is something that a lot of the coins and tokens in this market don't have which is why they are basically classified as shit coins. But, there will be very less chances for a future which is having only one or two coins. When there will be more people are ready to adopt then obviously there will be a need for more cryptos.

As long as it is a shit coin there is no future at all and there is no way of sugarcoating things. A lot of the projects out there today cannot have real life usage and the only reason they are existing in the market right now is because it is still a speculative market. As time goes on, this will change when the market gets a lot matured.

I believe the coins which are serving same purposes may not sustain but we can be sure about unique coins to survive with us and more new innovate coins to arrive in future. This way I am expecting a future with more than thousand coins too.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
purplemoon

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?

The market has created good conditions for the release of thousands of coins and tokens. Of course, not all of them are necessary and have at least minimal potential. ICO has spawned many fraudulent projects. The scammers took advantage of this to attract investment ... But in the near future this situation will change. Empty projects will die.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

What do you think?
Bitcoin is already on top the list, so it is the number one cryptocurrency. But there is not going to be only one, there will be many of them. And whether there is a thousand of them or just one doesn’t matter and you shouldn’t mind, you should only focus on the one you have chose and not worry about whether there are many or jot cause it’s not your business to do so. Just stick to what works for you and that’s all.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

Even though there are many new coins/tokens that are created, but at the end there will be only coin/tokens that really has a quality who will be able to survive in the market. especially at this kind of moment, where most of the crypto are declining on their price.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

What do you think?

The number one in line for all solution is bitcoin as you can see. Their the only project that could advance to fully the best crypto in the world. Bitcoin etf is a way to open ot to public and once this become a reality, we can simply say that bitcoin can be the decentralized buddy in the area of centralized network such as bank, and other businesses.
Bitcoin is the leader of this market but that doesn't mean there are not other coins that offer solutions to very specific problems that bitcoin can not solve, so I believe that there is space for several coins to be in the market, the only thing that I do not like is that there are hundreds of coins that do not really offer any kind of utility and that should disappear because their developers are only interested in the money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: