Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see a future with one cryptocurrency or thousands?  (Read 23953 times)
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

there will always be a variety of cryptocurrencies and we are unlikely to see countless variations of them
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?

You probably do not understand how the entire infrastructure is being built at the moment. Now there are almost no separate projects, everyone is trying to create a collaboration with other projects in order to connect the audience and complement each other's technologies.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

I imagine that for each of my actions I will use a different cryptocurrency. After all, there is Ethereum, which is good for working with enterprises, and there is Bitcoin, which is easy to use for exchanging funds.
vision123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

The only one mobile payment cryptocurrency, where future exist i.e ETN
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?

I don't think we will ever have one cryptocurrency, because it is open source any group, company or individual can have their own cryptocurrency, and we all know how profitable for any company to launch their own ICO, so in the future we will have thousands of coins it all goes down who has more followers.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is with many coins, it's the ecosystem, we need many coins to trading between them and maintain the market, cryptocurrency market can't live with only one coin, this will kill the development of cryptocurrency and it will die.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

I see the future of many platforms that will use cryptocurrency and many will create digital currencies for the fastest, safest and most convenient payment methods.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

All the same, it seems to me that in the future we will make payments using BTC, just as we are using Visa or MasterCard. Behind this is the future.

smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

If we consider the crypto currency and the industry as separate components, we will see chaos, if we imagine everything as a whole organism, then we will notice a fairly well-functioning system that helps itself.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

Most of the coins in the near future will simply disappear from the market, only a few will survive. And what kind of coins it will be, no one knows. Everything will depend on the desire to promote and develop their coin further.
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

actually there are many new altcoins that have sprung up, maybe it can reach thousands out there but basically only one will be the leader of all that exists, and it has been proven that bitcoin is the best now, with many users, I'm sure bitcoin will still the best in the future. and usually coins that are rarely used or no development at all become easily lost by themselves too.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

You know, the thousands of crypto you see are not all long-lived. Many crypto are very short-lived. They may not last for half a year from birth to finish. So there is nothing to worry about, the only thing we need to do is how to select those high quality projects among thousands of crypto.
Ozunab

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

i think day by day new coins are launching and they have different purposes of using. i think people are very much interested in improved coins .so its not possible to see future in one cryptocurrency.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

I see that there will be lots of crypto coins in the future. the more projects launched the more coins made. but one thing I believe in, in the future only high-quality coins can survive.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

I am a person who dreams of globalization, which is why I can not even think about what will be just one cryptocurrency. We need a choice and space to work. So I vote for a lot of coins and projects )
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

of the thousands of existing crypto will simply be left a few that were able to survive and can be good in the future. currently the only crypto on the upper part which is quite a concern and could provide enough results. even the longer crypto more examples, of course, the weak will be shifted to what emerged at this time.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

Future with one cryptocurrency is not real. If it happen, it will mean that crypto is dead. Development of the crypto sphere should cause the appearance of many coins

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

I still believe in the huge potential of the crypto market, despite temporary falls and financial corrections. If the crypto market continues to grow, then there will be at least several hundred reliable cryptocurrencies that will be trusted by investors and perform different functions.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

Let's not forget that not all of the crypto out there are simply designed as an exchange of value. Some of the coins are an integral part of a new business and will be used for transferring data and keeping immutable records. I don't think we will ever be stuck with just one cryptocurrency in use but for sure some will die off as there usefulness expires.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I think this also makes the interest of people reluctant to buy digital currency because it is too much, I hope that there will be reduced or by qualifying with special conditions being good coins

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: