Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see a future with one cryptocurrency or thousands?  (Read 23953 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:42:14 AM

I thinkk the biggest problem at the moment is that there are no clear and strict regulations regarding crypto, this is what makes anyone able to make coins so that they use it for scam projects, I hope the number of crypto is no more than 100 so it is easier to know its development.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:05:59 AM

I just focus on several altcoins that is high rate, and others are scammers
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:38:04 AM

Its unwise to put ones eggs in a basket ,there are other coins out there that performs better than bitcoin in every way ,buying altcoin and bitcoin in your portfolio is the best wise choice ,many altcoins nailed it already, ethereum is useful than bitcoin to me ,coins like tron ,neo ,waves are great projects

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 06:50:11 AM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?
In any case, cryptocurrency will always be very much and it is absolutely normal. They will massively appear and massively disappear, and this is a normal process of improving cryptocurrency. Since everyone is allowed to this process, the variety of altcoins will always be very large, no one wants to give up their coins or tokens in favor of any other cryptocurrencies.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:57:05 AM

it depends on the needs of the market. it is now an early stage. the market needs public blockchain , payments, transactions, and other infrastructure. these types of encryption will survive. after the market matures, it will have new demands.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:05:51 AM

I just focus on several altcoins that is high rate, and others are scammers
if you think like that then you don't believe in the development in the crypto world. new coins are not always bad and coins that have high rankings will forever be good.
try to think more broadly

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:11:16 AM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?
I am sure that in the future there will be lots of coins, but only a few will be major coins. As happened in the real world at this time, namely that the USD and the euro can be said to be the best currency, and besides that there are circulating currencies. It's the same thing with digital currencies, which is when Bitcoin and Ethereum are the ones who control the market and have the largest transaction volume.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 07:31:48 AM

Neither one or thousands. If there is only 1 cryptocurrency at the end, it has no meaning. Then there is no competition and the crypto money sector cannot be developed. But thousands of crypto coins are superfluous. We need hundreds coins which are useful.

sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:59:36 AM

For most Altcoins, there is no future. They just copy and copy some code and then change the name to the new one. These altcoins have no use and value. They are only born for the scam. Of course, there are a few altcoins that are really serious and promising, but the number of such altcoins is very small.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:11:12 AM

I still believe that new coins aren't always bad, there comes a time when they have a sale price someday, but my only priority is bitcoin, which will have high selling prices in the future. the presence of altcoin is quite useful even though only a few of the thousands of new altcoins are available.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:30:59 AM

For most Altcoins, there is no future. They just copy and copy some code and then change the name to the new one. These altcoins have no use and value. They are only born for the scam. Of course, there are a few altcoins that are really serious and promising, but the number of such altcoins is very small.
Of course, 99.9% of all projects are doomed. Not because they are all bad. Just go new, more advanced, which perform more functions. or old ones are being improved and new ones are not necessary. Nobody goes on carts now when the plane was invented. There will be ten to twenty narrowly focused altcoins.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:05:02 AM

What do you think?
This is vseravno what to say - let's create one universal type of clothes or shoes and we will all walk in them. I think that this will never happen. Everyone wants something special, to make some of their improvements and features. It is precisely because everyone willing to create new types of cryptocurrency is allowed, we will always have thousands of varieties of cryptocurrency. This is very good, since with this order the cryptocurrency will develop very dynamically.

jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:13:30 AM

not too many will be winners in the future so we now have to be smart in choosing so that in the future we also become one of them

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:16:50 AM

I see the future with about 50-100 cryptocurrencies that are used constantly but definitely not several thousand
The world of crypto-currencies has a very large sales market, because trade can take place on the whole planet, and if there are 50 - 100 coins it will be a pure monopoly, on the contrary, there should be a lot of crypto-currencies, and what kind of use you choose, the more coins the more competition, the more competition the higher the quality of the product, I see this situation like this.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:22:58 AM

Crypto currencies will always increase and more in the future, because there will definitely be competition to create the best among the existing crypto. But in the end Bitcoin will still be the best and top in the cryptom currency market because bitcoin is the first coin that exists and has been known to many people and to date has led the crypto currency market.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:05:07 AM

I think that there will be a very large number of coins, because when the states switch to cryptocurrency, they are unlikely to accept one - the world one, most likely they will create their own!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:11:59 PM

I believe that the market will sooner or later all the same come to the fact that every company on the market will have its own tokens and we still can, as investors, have small parts of these companies. Therefore, now it makes sense to invest but only very carefully.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:16:04 PM

I don't see it as bad at all.
I see it as full utilization of blockchain technology.
Blockchain, like the internet, is open source for everyone.
It is meant to be built on.
Do you ever feel, "Ugh, there are too many websites!"
Not really.

In the end, there will be many thousands of coins but you will only pay attention and use the ones that are relevant to you.
This does not diminish the value of others.
Mainstream adoption will allow for this many to exist and have many different successful projects to exist at the same time.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:25:59 PM

It's quite frustrating looking at the numbers we have got up there. So much that it can get one confused about which way to go as regards where/which to make one to invest in.

My input however is that every investor should watch it well which of these coins to invest. I would suggest we do with plans for the near future when crypto will thrive.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:50:36 PM

no one can or know the development of crypto currencies will be like what develops with various kinds of coins or only with one crypto currency in my opinion all might happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: