Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see a future with one cryptocurrency or thousands?  (Read 23953 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:18:50 PM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?

Well, I think there will be more and more cryptocurrency as we head on to the future. Some of them will be widely used and some will be useless. We can expect mass adaptation and government approving the usage of crypto in the future. So it will not be too shocking if there will be over thousands of them in the future.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:09:22 PM

There is no doubt, some ICOs are making some difference and are distinct compared to so many of them that produce shit coins.
There are just thousands of shit coins and very few of them genuine, perhaps 1:8.
This is not just happening, it has started for quite some time now. We are only seeing them manifesting these days.
There will be many good coins, if they can be accompanied with good products.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:16:43 PM

Just like the whole world is not having just one crypto currency, the world of crypto can not exist without many cryptocurrencies so I see the future of crypto to be choked with a lot of more cryptos that are yet to come.

mumplings

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:06:51 PM

I don't see a future if the amount of projects just keep growing like it's doing now. We need solid projects and not just ideas and fund raising.

The only way I see crypto overcoming this is when the community stops the support on every project that comes out without having solid team background and legit idea. If this is possible, there will be like 50 projects each being the best on their one field, similar to what tech companies are doing now. Also one specific thing is that most of the ICO's start from scratch and we know how hard is to have users in a blockchain application, so best approach would be something similar to what Sylo is doing, they took their P2P semi-decentralised application that has been around for a few years and are moving towards being completely blockchain decentralized.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:17:31 PM

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency in a variety of projects. In any case, those projects that have no prospects will die in the future. Therefore, we do not need to decide which project needs to exist.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:17:34 PM

I do not believe that thousands of coins will be as payment option.
The best ones will be the winners of this competition and they will prevail.
Do not think we need so many copycats on the market.
BTC will be one of it for sure.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:26:41 PM

Some coins have been thrown out and died, I am not sure of that amount.

maybe only a few coins have large volumes and real products that will survive and contribute greatly to the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:29:00 AM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?

In this winter crypto season, there were small thousand projects which were die and removed from market. And I think in the next time, some other projects which don't have strongly potential financial and the good stratergy to control capital will also be die and must stoping their project

djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:56:49 AM

Even in this bear market, there are still new coins keep on being create. In the future there will be more and more coins available, but to be sure it will be just several coins that will be able to keep on alive and usable.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:36:52 PM

I believe that hundreds and thousands of projects are eligible for existence, but not many of them can count on mass use like BTC or ETH. Therefore, when choosing a project for investment should take into account this fact. But in the future, I hope that the market will be cleared of so many projects, because it is too frightening for potential users of cryptocurrency.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:39:22 AM

there are a lot of cryptocurrencies on the market, they are born every day, but not many investors care about them because there are too many coins while there are few investors, in the future, I think they will die a lot .
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:55:10 AM

I believe that more than hundred of coins and tokens will survive because if I guess right over hundred crypto coins has working products and that is a good thing ,in the future thousands of coins will die and the ones with real use will be alive

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:09:50 AM

The point is as far as people are investing in these so called 'pump and dump' coins we will keep repeating the circle ,many useless coins and tokens will die ,some within months and some after few years ,just make sure you keep or hodl coins that have huge demand ,its the surest way of keeping coin alive, no matter what ,if the demand is high the coin will live longer

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:37:26 AM

I believe that more than hundred of coins and tokens will survive because if I guess right over hundred crypto coins has working products and that is a good thing ,in the future thousands of coins will die and the ones with real use will be alive
I do not believe that in the future there will be more than 100 actively used and most importantly unique coins, and why such a number? In my opinion, it would be enough 5-15 of the highest quality and advanced, the rest will be superfluous

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:09:56 AM

The future is in blockchain technology. We will have to see if all different cryptocurrencies will be needed.
the progress of the era and technology will continue to grow and of course it must also be followed by economic developments that already exist with crypto currencies and blockchain as investors we also have to follow these developments
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:11:58 AM

there are a lot of cryptocurrencies on the market, they are born every day, but not many investors care about them because there are too many coins while there are few investors, in the future, I think they will die a lot .

not just many, but 95 percent of those coins that we see now at the coinmarket - nobody will need them in the future

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:16:45 AM

To be honest, I hope that in the future only BTC will rule, but I don’t say that it will be good, because the ICO or STO model as a whole looks very good today. Therefore, I hope that today people will accept this model.
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:31:03 AM

There will definitely be many chains because the competiton is actually relatively good. I was just reading about this on Ampleforth's blog aobut the 'one chain to rule them all'

https://medium.com/ampleforth/independent-currency-in-a-multi-chain-world-67032dce8296
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:45:08 AM

I think that one currency will be used throughout the world as long as the coin is able to develop well and can survive onwards instead of using lots of crypto coins but the results are less effective, and we must be selective in looking for these coins, don't choose the wrong amount of coins this

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:05:24 AM

I think that one currency will be used throughout the world as long as the coin is able to develop well and can survive onwards instead of using lots of crypto coins but the results are less effective, and we must be selective in looking for these coins, don't choose the wrong amount of coins this
If you compare with modern means of payment, it is obvious that there will be about 5-10, and maybe more coins, because there is more than one quality coins, but too many coins will interfere with each other in the development and just do not need

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: