Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suicidal ideation  (Read 885 times)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

Well,  before investing in crypt everyone should bear I  mind that it is an unstable coin and does not have a fixed price.  I am sure they will be going through a hell of a time right now,  but I can only advice them to take heart and be patient because better days are coming soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Al-e_x

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Bearish market conditions disturb human psychology, especially for those who buy BTC at the end of 2017, they are trapped, they have to hold on for a long time.

If they still believe, I think they will buy more BTC today.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

even though it never happened if it was not wrong like what happened at the beginning of the beginning of 2017. there were many students who committed suicide because they suffered considerable losses. but I never had that idea bro. because suicide is not the way to solve problems
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Talk to someone close to you. Don't hold it in.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

it will not happen even though this happens to investors who started their investments through loans, because bitcoin for 10 years has been able to rise again from its fall so there is still time to choose another path than to commit suicide to make amends.

Always have more than two choices, calm down and calculate carefully. Because it is your decision to live, your decision to die and I would like to correct it and you have the right to choose the direction, and do not give up. Then the price will come back, I believe in that Cry.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

before they join in bitcoin and cryptocurrency they should know about the risk, and knowing the risk makes they know and ready to see the big drop right now,

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

I remembered and immediately regretted my actions a long time ago, sometimes I was too hard on the newcomer. even though they should be my good friends.
Friend, the best advice I can give you is that money is not all of life.
You have family, have friends, and there are many things in the world that can attract you to do,why are you so pessimistic?
I have failed in investment many times. When I had nothing, I felt desperate, but I was always able to adjust my mentality in the shortest possible time. I will tell myself that the world is so beautiful, there are still a lot of interesting things waiting for me to discover, I should embrace failure, stand up again and enjoy life.
Don't care too much about your money. If you don't have money, you can earn it again, but life only once.
there are still many people who do not understand that not everyone has the same mental endurance, everyone responds in different ways and it is not his fault to be like that. this is why many depressed person eventually continue to commit suicide, because the people around him do not realize the psychic fragility of the person.
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

Yes, indeed, such problems can have very fatal consequences
weblife

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

We are humans and for that matter, we are bound to all forms of psychological trauma when something is not going well. I have been wondering what some people who bought bitcoin since last year and early part of this year might be going through. For instance, somebody who bought 1BTC as at last year and he or she is in possession of it up till date, what do you think such a person might want to do to him or herself now that bitcoin has drain so heavily. I think such a person might be psychologically lacerated and thinking committing suicide. What do you also think and what advise will you offer to such a person?
if the person want help then help him/her, but if that person want to stay alone it's better don't try to press that person to react to you advisemntes.
But you need to have consider that suicide its a very personal choice.
Lintormi

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:58:58 AM

Suicide is not the way out. Everyone makes mistakes, and this is not a reason to lose heart. You shouldn't be worried about this, many then made a mistake. Need not to sell, wait for the price to go up again.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:57:23 PM

Suicidal tendencies needs attention.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:11:23 PM

It should be addressed ASAP! I have a sister who had this and this is not to be taken for granted.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

It started from something serious that leads to suicidal, usually they are depressed.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:37:17 PM

Suicidal ideation is a serious matter that should be addressed by people who knows how to deal with the people who are suffering from this.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:38:17 PM

Suicide by falling off course? Is it serious? To make a suicide for this reason, you have to be a very stupid person
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:27:36 PM

We are humans and for that matter, we are bound to all forms of psychological trauma when something is not going well. I have been wondering what some people who bought bitcoin since last year and early part of this year might be going through. For instance, somebody who bought 1BTC as at last year and he or she is in possession of it up till date, what do you think such a person might want to do to him or herself now that bitcoin has drain so heavily. I think such a person might be psychologically lacerated and thinking committing suicide. What do you also think and what advise will you offer to such a person?

Like i say that gun guy in usa; get help and go your local foundation house. You get food on there, if business going to hell like me  Lips sealed

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:24:48 PM

I will advise to him or her that money can be earn when you lose it, but not your life. When you lose your life, you cannot regain it back, but your money that you lose, you can actually gain it back and you can even earn more! Cheer up my friend. don't lose hope. That is the life here, you will earn some, you will lose some. The difference between a successful person here and the losers is the patience and the courage to take risks. Take gambling and trading for example.
Kamoteng Kahoy

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:33:48 PM

I will advise to him or her that money can be earn when you lose it, but not your life. When you lose your life, you cannot regain it back, but your money that you lose, you can actually gain it back and you can even earn more! Cheer up my friend. don't lose hope. That is the life here, you will earn some, you will lose some. The difference between a successful person here and the losers is the patience and the courage to take risks. Take gambling and trading for example.
Why do you mention gambling and trading?
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:46:59 PM

Why do you mention gambling and trading?
It is because it is the life here. When you gamble or trade , you aren't really sure if you will win, but what is the reason you do it? It is because of the hope that you will win. Dont be pessimistic and cheer up! Learn at your mistakes and don't lose hope. You will learn many things about it and make it as a motivation to get up and start doing your best. Don't be afraid in trading or gambling, don't be afraid to lose money, that courage will make you a successful person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: