Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What comes after Bitcoin?  (Read 723 times)
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

all transactions will be easier after bitcoin spreads and is used throughout the world. flexibility in trade between countries will be easier with the existence of bitcoin and altcoin. we can control all financial transactions easily. and the security of our assets we can manage without involving other people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

Bitcoin is universal and can be used as a currency as well as a store of value. And the world is actually moving towards digitalization, I agree with you. While crypto is a phenomenon that facilitates this dizitalization greatly.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

At present, it is impossible to say exactly what will happen to cryptocurrencies, what development will lead us to. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, and is still at the stage of distribution and development.

until at any time the existence and increase of the crypto market could not predict and most people guessed it was sometimes wrong. so developments until whenever difficult to guess.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Every people need something more efficient and cheaper transaction in the future , if we talk about payment method.
Same as investment platform, we have gold,diamond, ruby, etc and everything will keep evolve as long as it has the demand on it.
We are on digital era where anything can be done in single touch because internet change how people act for transaction purpose

Smiley
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

If Crypto is widely available and widely used, Altcoins will have certain stability levels such as USDT that will apply in payments. The Crypto market is still a portfolio because things are still volatile because of the price it depends on and the trader, anyone does not control it so prices will not stabilize.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

in my opinion, when bitcoin used on a global scale, BTC will always create volatility, BTC cannot be controlled, regulations also cannot control the volatility of BTC that is fast and high.

so, finally, in the future, we will always take profit of the volatility of BTC.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

What makes Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies more fun is the volatility, thus a loss today could give a good gain tomorrow is only patience is involved. Thus I don't ever thing the price of Bitcoin can be stabilise as that itself will ruined the beauty I see in Bitcoin.

I don't think the price volatility of Bitcoin is what is attractive, but rather the rapid price growth that is the true beauty. Its profit making potential exceeds many other investments, but if people lose all trust of Btc and the price crashes, it is no longer beautiful.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

The price of Bitcoin will never be stabile, even if or when it becomes the reserve currency of the world. The price of one Bitcoin will never be greater than what people want to pay for it.
what happened still did not know for me that I realized after bitcoin how to use bitcoin into a day to fulfill the present and future life
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

I am sure that btc will remain the leader for long. To my mind, btc is the best coin which will prove its competitiveness. I think that after btc we may have only smarter digital currency
usticiann

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

The world of the future is an unknown place. We can only guess. Should our planet survive, there probably will be great times ahead. VR is making so many things possible. Scientific research has gone further than ever. Yes, cryptocurrency is a part of that. Whatever cryptocurrency will come out on top of the many crypto coins released. Bitcoin has the privilege of being first but it will not have infinite production. So the question, regarding cryptocurrency, as to what comes next is interesting. Cryptocurrency, like everything else is evolving. So we must see where the future leads. New crypto coins which can transfer around the globe like lightening have the best chance. User friendly interfaces which are accessible to people who don't have an aptitude for technology have a better chance of acceptance. Cryptocurrency should not be the area of the technically advanced. The financial revolution must take everyone along.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

I have read the link you have posted but i have my personal opinion on this point. I think that after btc we will have another smart coin with even better benefits but this won't happen too soon

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:03:21 AM

Your post is brilliant there is no doubt but I want to share my personal opinion mate. Though I am not much older in this digital world with my little experience I think nothing comes after bitcoin in fact bitcoin will remain in the crypto market no other coin can replace bitcoin. Some say next will be there Eth but I don't agree.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

if technology continues to grow, within a few years after Bitcoin was successful, another innovation will emerge that is more perfect than bitcoin. it is possible that in the future we can buy and save only by using our watch, even a smartphone may be as small as a watch and can display a hologram screen. we just look forward to a future that is still a mystery, namely by making the success of bitcoin a public payment tool
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: