Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4012 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

if I, of course I should still believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin has given me a lot of benefits when the price is still high, and when the bitcoin price drops like now, we should still believe in bitcoin if the price can rise again and bitcoin is able to survive.
Of course bitcoin always survive this is a reason why I should continues believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin give me lot's of benefits to earn more profit in my investment. We know this time the value is decreasing and I am not losing my hope cause I know bitcoin can recover and shine again.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

if I, of course I should still believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin has given me a lot of benefits when the price is still high, and when the bitcoin price drops like now, we should still believe in bitcoin if the price can rise again and bitcoin is able to survive.
yes you are right, besides believing we also have to support and support bitcoin to overcome the problems that come so that bitcoin can recover and rise again because bitcoin has provided benefits to us and we should return the favor to bitcoin in a way that is better known and used by many people.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:45:12 PM

Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency there is no way to deny yes bitcoin is passing its hard time from the beginning of this year but it is really common in the crypto market. No need to worry bitcoin will be on the battle very soon as we had seen the last year. Bitcoin loves to give a surprise. So investors should be patients to watch another bull run show.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

The fact that the market price has dropped does not mean that it is a bad coin, in fact, its use and benefits are still palpable, even now can be beneficial this decline if it finally becomes a stable currency and is given the original use, to make anonymous and secure transactions at low cost.

kATETom

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
yes, I still believe and have confidence on bitcoin's future. I think it will have bright future in the future.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

yes of course I still believe in bitcoin, even though the price of bitcoin continues to fall and the market conditions are still bleeding I still believe that bitcoin will definitely survive and I must keep holding the bitcoin that I have and keep calm, bitcoin will definitely recover
I completely agree. We have to stay strong for bitcoin, it will recover and get back up, it just needs time. Newbies give up too quickly..
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

I can not agree less with you on investing wisely. I still believe in bitcoin and its force in the cryptocurrency market. The king of the coins is passing through a phase for now and this is part of the cryptocurrency behavior and after this dip in the price will change and starts trending back to the north. So bitcoin will surely come back again.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

The subject to me is a little misleading. I don't know but it suggests a negative implication. You could have just removed the "Do" and the "?".  Wink

Anyway, as to any kind of investment, not just in crypto, there should always be a process of planning and choosing what's best. And that will not be done overnight. It has to be done over and over again. Investment is synonymous to risk-taking.
charlyee

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

yes... according to my opinion this is the only coin has high price and many people are trusting and investing in bitcoin, so i still believe in bitcoin.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

I think for now all hopes and odds for bitcoin is draining and fading like  like something but i believe all is not over for bitcoin surely good times are yet to unfold.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

well, because that makes experience into knowledge especially what happened this year, we all know this downward trend is very painful. almost all the months bleed.
I think the opportunity we get at the beginning of the year with a lot of alt is growing as well as bitcoin.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

I still believe in bitcoin since then, and untill now even though theres a lot of trials that has to face like dips and fuds, many people (investors) are still believen in this, not just to earn profits but the goals of to be use it for future purposes.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

My belief in idea of decentralized currency is unshakeable. I only see this current decline as a normal occurrence and as an opportunity to accumulate more in anticipation for another upcoming good days. I believe that what's is happening now will make many to be millionaires in the nearest future.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Yes I still do believe in the bitcoin and the blockchain technology. As a passionate follower of the bitcoin, i have gone through some dips with bitcoin, and even though this one has caused a lot of tension, i still do believe in bitcoin.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

Sorry to be a little different. I don't believe in Bitcoin as a currency. I don't believe proof of work algorithm is the future. The world is moving towards proof of stake or a decentralized proof of stake or DAC graphs. Proof of work has its own disadvantages and in future with the quantum computer and it's computing power you can technically hack any proof of work system with a 51% stake. Therefore I'm doubtful
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

i still believe, some where you and me.
rakibul1364

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

I believe Bitcoin Never die.. now market is low soon market bull run.

Now, Best time for buying Cryptocurrency .for future waiting big profite so every one not penic for sell just hold your cryptocurrency...upcoming yearBTCBTC
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

yes, surely I still believe in bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin is a coin that has a good future and will still be able to survive with any conditions, I will remain patient and wait for the market to recover

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Only this year, I saw every investor will experience huge losses, just imagine for every investor who buys bitcoin in early January and he still hodl their bitcoin until now, the loss they will get is around 239%. There is nothing wrong for someone who chooses investment in bitcoin, only wrong is when they try to invest in bitcoin but they don't know the risks they will face, they only know that investing in bitcoin is very promising because of knowing the surge in prices in 2017. I hope every investor can realize the biggest risk when they become bitcoin investors, so that when prices continue to decline like this they will always believe in the growth of bitcoin.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

I also believe in crypto, especially bitcoin. Many people's goals in entering crypto is of course having profits as high as possible, it's normal. When somebody has chosen bitcoin as one of ways in doubling their money is of course with their own consideration, I'm sure they are really know what and how they invest their money for, and I don't think they do it blindly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: