Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4023 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

I have hold some altcoin on my wallet and give me more support and believe with bitcoin and altcoin price, I will support bitcoin and altcoin could be back to higher price with always hold my asset and keep it save on my wallet without have panic selling at lower price.
I don't think this affects so many people. even though the price of bitcoin has declined so far, however, I feel that trust in the development of bitcoin has not disappeared. this will continue to occur as long as technology is still in use.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Bitcoin is with a strong net work systems incorporated with the modern technology .Its features are very attractive such as a decentralized one with anonymity.Its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology. The invention of  bitcoin is one greatest finding in this century which is establishing a new form of economy to the world and it is found suitable to the modern era.. The bitcoins new economical concept is found contrary to the present form of economy in which we follow at present.. Bitcoins usefulness is very vast it is a good investment tool,good for trading,easy and fast media for the transactions, on line shopping and for the good for the service bill payments etc.More and more countries are attracting bitcoin to meet their daily requirements.Now the bitcoin market is a bearish one but the market experts are expecting further more drop in price.If possible to pick bitcoin to the lowest price possible  can reap more profits on the bullish move of the bitcoin it means people still believe in bitcoin.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

its up to you if you will still believe on bitcoin . if you think that bitcoin is a huge bubble and wont recover anymore , well you must sell your coins now and dont ever invest on it but if you are like us , that still believe on bitcoin not matter what the news says or no matter what others people say , then you must keep your faith and hold on still  . i know that our efforts can paid off on the future or on the right time .
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

Yes, I think many individuals still have a strong belief in bitcoin even in this difficult times. Although the crypto market has generally depreciated in recent times, many people are still holding huge part of their funds in bitcoin. There is this high confidence and belief that bitcoin would always the leading digital currency in the world.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

Absolutely I believe in Bitcoin and its mission to empower the poor because of its decentralized nature. Bitcoin, for now, is passing through a phase and this is not new to bitcoin because the last time we had this type of situation was in 2013 when bitcoin lost more than 75% of its value but immediately after that phase a new one opened up that was on till when bitcoin make it highest price of $19K plus in 2017. This situation will soon be over and the bulls will surely take over.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Yes we should need to believed in bitcoin because it will helps to makes the value fighting back to the top and it would gives higher profit to all of us. But make sure that the money you invest is the amount that you can afford to lose because what ever happen it would effect you financially.

Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Without a doubt, the price of bitcoin drops below $ 3000 and will test the $ 2000 mark. Therefore, you should not go against the trend, but it is better to trade for a while, selling now and buying off after the next drain.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
I'm still believe in bitcoin even some people start to not believe on it. Having own research and study about cryptocurrency will really help you to decide especially in this situation of market.
I still believe with Bitcoin. I was all in since i was in crypto world and i hope the downfall of price of bitcoin will be pump soon. Patience and trust with bitcoin is what i am holding right now.
The thing that we should be have is patience and try to remain calm so you can avoid doing panic selling.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

I believe that when bitcoin reaches the 3,2k mark, it will be a great opportunity to buy. Soon we will reach the price of 3,2k. There is an opinion that by the new year bitcoin will cost 8k. In this case, we get a good profit. Nevertheless, it is all risky.

@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

Although it is risky to spread your money into different investment still it is the best method to do in this market bear condition. Spreading the money into different investment could save your profit once the market recover again. I also think that it is a wise strategy to avoid one big lose.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

I completely agree. That is what I try to tell others often.
Our faith feeds us and the crypto world. Those who came here just to earn money, not believing in the cryptocurrencies and their idea, most likely have already lost all of their investments (or almost all). Now these people are trying to tell others that crypto currency is a scam. With such conversations, they frighten newbies (and not only), who are now generally shocked by what they see.

I want to appeal to everyone who reads this: Believe in crypto currency, Believe in Bitcoin! Time will pass and all prices will be refunded. Just accept the fact that now the price is such and it can fall even lower and believe that after a fall, the price will rise again and surprise everyone!
i agree with you and i also believe in it price will rise again but at present when the new investors see the coin price they will think that this market as fallen and they backup now and i want to know why will price will go down? for buy the coins is best but how about the investors who have invested here ??
The price is declining because a lot of coins, including Bitcoin, have been heavily overbought in early 2018. At a time when prices were so high, it attracted more and more new investors. These were the people who just wanted to make money as soon as possible. In fact, they didn't believe in cryptocurrency and in their future for real.
After such a take-off of the price, a deep correction naturally takes place. At this time, those who really didn't believe in crypto currencies start selling them for fear that the crypto market and all currencies have come to an end. Therefore, the price drops lower and lower.
This whole situation is fueled by some negative news and the world economic situation.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

I dont believe in Bitcoin because it is nothing, the value depend on supply and demand. I believe in blockchain technology. It will give many pluses for different spheres and help our life.  Cool

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

I still believe in bitcoin because it's not yet done it's only the beginning of its bloom and can't wait to see and outstanding such price, i know lot of us been depress or kind of you know not reaching our expectation accordingly to our plan on bitcoin, in spite of it, still bitcoin would surprise us, sooner or later instead of regretting, it's now thank you.

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

when I am seeing the bitcoin going down and down my belief system in bitcoin is becoming much stronger.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

I dont believe in Bitcoin because it is nothing, the value depend on supply and demand. I believe in blockchain technology. It will give many pluses for different spheres and help our life.  Cool

Lol. You probably lost quite a lot already not to believe in btc but think that way about blockchain. I agree with you about blockchain but at this early stage, bitcoin is the one that'll spearhead the blockchain revolution. The benefits of blockchain far outweighs that of btc but early adoption would bank on people becoming interested in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

I think so because bitcoin is not weak coin to leave crypto without proving that it can overcome this market. Be optimistic and energise yourself to eliminate the mindset to give up. This is the time to stand still and believe that bitcoin tomorrow will increase again.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Despite of the downfall of bitcoin i still believe on it. I hope sooner it will rise again and all of us will earn a good profit. Also hoping that the long time of waiting to increase agin will come again. Do not be stress of those humors or news  about bitcoin.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

People who have been on the market for more than a year in this way and do: first studied in detail specific information on the subject, then made a deep analysis of the current situation in the market (it is produced, and not read from other similar laziness), and only then begins a slow and thoughtful investment in projects that are really promising.

Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

As for me, I still believe in btc because this coin has a great potential and I will be able to sell it at much higher price than I have bought it recently. I think that soon it will occupy more stable position

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

I truthfully  believe in Bitcoin as a currency that will be utilized worldwide and despised the state of the market now,it will definitely not remain in this dip fall for ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: