Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4015 times)
luanngandua

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:54:29 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 01:20:03 PM by luanngandua

According to my current blockchain technology is still very new in the development phase.
The technology behind it is precisely bitcoin encryption. Bitcoin has been experiencing a lot of price fluctuations for 10 years, especially at the end of 2017, reaching the milestone of USD 17,000. But by the end of 2018, the price was just over $ 3,000.
When bitcoin drops below $ 3,000, investors will return to buy bitcoins at that price. According to me, by the beginning of 2019, bitcoin prices may reach $ 8,000. We still believe in the value of bitcoin
Umaga. G

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

I don't know if other people are still believing in Bitcoin. But I am one of those people that remain here in the crypto currency community and strongly believe in Bitcoin as a great crypto currency, even how bad the crypto market dumps right now
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

Seeing the current value of Btcoin,it is becoming very difficult to believe. Still I believe Bitcoin in my life . Because it will giver me more profit. I also believe Bitcoin will return to its former position very quickly. Bitcoin offers those benefits to its investors, because an investor has invested it. That's why I still believe Bitcoin.
Recent Bitcoin price is make frustration in public mind because now we are most of the people fear in future price movement because they invested when market green i mean when BTC price around 15,000$-17,000$. Price growing very difficulties Bitcoin & Ethereum.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
The people who are believing to bitcoin are keep increasing as time as time passing by. There are now many situations that the bitcoin proved it toughness and its power. We should believe that the price of the bitcoin will back to normal.

Every people have different opinions mate some holders now are giving up when they see Bitcoin facing this big price dump,but other holders now are hoping that it will recover again because how many times Bitcoin experience this situation but still Bitcoin stand strong.
I don't think current btc price is still strong, i invest when it was 6400$ but now 4000$ that's not looking stable or strong price.
Provably not now it recover in very soon, we have to wait in 2019 entire of the years. Normal market will coming next year otherwise nothing any hope in this year.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

I still believe in bitcoin that bitcoin is still able to grow even though the price is too worrying right now. In the future it will certainly be able to restore its value, and I still hold it.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

I can't lie it has been an upsetting year in terms of where I thought XRP would be by now  but we have to hold on and just buy more when possible.. Nobody knows whether this time next year crypto will no longer exist or XRP could be valued at the legendary $589... Nobody knows but the way I see it is if Bitcoin and  Ethereum can hit the 1000's with a coin that has less use cases than XRP and higher transaction costs and   transaction time then surely XRP must at least hit $250+
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

what has changed apart from the price not going up?
absolutely nothing!

bitcoin is still the same decentralized currency that works permissionless and boarderless. it still has the same cap which makes it scarce. it is still working fine and the adoption is ongoing. so why should I change my opinion about something that has not changed?
price isn't all bitcoin is about! price is only a small part of it. and the short term price is irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things.
Yes , even for me this is the most upsetting year. The price of bitcoin is still low even its peak season. Many of us expecting that the price price of bitcoin will rice again howeber it's still getting lower and lower but I still believe in coming days bitcoin will rise. 

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

I still believe in bitcoin that bitcoin is still able to grow even though the price is too worrying right now. In the future it will certainly be able to restore its value, and I still hold it.
Good decision Wink. Hold your Bitcoin until big pumping. Believe in Bitcoin with strong mind. Bitcoin will recover it's price very soon. So don't worry about the current price.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

Yes i believe that bitcoin is the crypto currencies which will change the financial system of the world and i believe that it has the potential to change the world economies like through this many countries will use crypto for their transactions and they can save time and resources which is important for the developed economies and bitcoin is now universally acceptable.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

I can't speak for everyone, but I still believe in bitcoin, maybe not as greedy as before, in that time I thought I was going to get rich just for making hodl, now I believe more in the utility than in monetary gain, and I will continue using it as a means of transfer.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

No have decrease Bitcoin user and popularity ,so of course I have still believe in the Bitcoin asset. Actually I can't speak some people there why do not believed in Bitcoin now.
If I have success one think in the Cryptocurrency market then I just tell you it's for the Bitcoin then another currency.so I don't see anything problem about Bitcoin.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

Being an investor you are expecting profit to your investment. Now, before we choose an investment scheme a wise capitalist is doing first of research way on the business they are going to invest their capital. Of course none of the investors will not gonna waste their time if they know that their investment will going to be double in the future.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

When we will participate in the crypto world, of course we have to be prepared with all the risks, when someone loses hope because the risk of loss is very high but I still believe in Bitcoin because for me Bitcoin is not only providing investment benefits but also giving new hope in world economy. I also believe that Bitcoin will return to stability.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

for me i still believed in BTC but we should consider the cycle of market price, if we have perspective in it we can achieved what we want to be in the future and BTC is not also to earn a great profit but the secure way in our assets in many way.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Something can be sure is that the mainstream's confidence in bitcoin has been great damaged. The mainstream now equates crypto with bubbles, scams and losses. In such a case, it's hard to believe in bitcoin, but there are still some other people holding a firm belief.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

I am a fan of Crypto, and I have always believed in it. Crypto has been growing for 10 years, and it has achieved a lot of success, it has taken the world by surprise in Q4 2017. But things are back to starting point in 2018. But I believe Crypto will once Again, the world in reverse.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:31:01 PM

Why we don't? Bitcoin is a new toy still. We can play more and more.

As you can see from the picture we can not stop believing Bitcoin yet.
I've lost my faith in bitcoin when it has started to fall this year but now that I've seen this info-graphic, it has made me to believe in it again.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

It is not the bitcoin whos why I believe but instead the blockchain thats why until now i am trusting the coin because it was backed by this great technology,this is the soul reason of my continuous support to the community,and until what this market brings me i will still hold and trust bitcoin and blockchain
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin and I'm sure that sooner or later price will recover.

However, for this to happen a huge amount of fiat needs to be poured back into btc and a big pile of speculative minded enthusiasts got their fingers burned badly last time they "invested" like that. There is no sign of "mass adoption" coming up anytime soon. But if you have patience, cryto will be adopted in the future.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

At first I want to say that I don't know about others persons but in my side I still believe on Bitcoin. It is very normal situation for me. I didn't panic with current situation. Cause I know after bad day good day will come and price of bitcoin will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: