Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC - The unbeaten King  (Read 18087 times)
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

No doubt btc is a king as in few time he make himself more promising that's why people's trust on them and investing as nowadays market drop down some of them are panic and some still waiting and holding.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

Number two has changed every 2 years. And I think it will be changed end of this one. Ripple take second again. But I guess, No coin take first place never!
indeed bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins, so the first position will always be occupied by bitcoin, because the first source of the blockchain is bitcoin so that the standard price of all altcoin exchange rates must be based on the value of bitcoin.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

BTC coins will not be defeated, because BTC coins are the king of coins, indeed the price of coins is now declining, I believe the price of BTC coins will return to improving and the price of BTC coins will always be the king of coins

Hey indeed bitcoins will always stay on top irrespective of the short term fluctuations, there's no alt coins that can wrestle the top spot away from it. If you see the prices in bitcoins are also reviving from hitting lows of 3300$ bitcoins is touching 3900$ already, I believe in a matter of days we shall see it back to 5k levels. Though Ripple is giving good returns, I yet don't believe it can take away top spot on from bitcoin.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:04:45 AM

That's right, even though the other coins have the potential to rise at the moment but the authority is in bitcoin because their value has been dependent on up or down the value of bitcoin.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:44:56 AM

That's right, even though the other coins have the potential to rise at the moment but the authority is in bitcoin because their value has been dependent on up or down the value of bitcoin.
Bitcoin value is the core of all altcoins where altcoin price growth follows the growth of bitcoin and it is proven that until now Bitcoin has been able to survive and compete remains the first on the market. I suggest buying when the red price is the right step.
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

Between 2017 and 2018, btc has increased from $ 15 billion to $ 178 billion. It is expected that by 2022, btc will increase to $ 1000 billion
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto to be distributed and decentralized. Bitcoin is also the beginning of the financial world that uses blockchain technology. Other coins only follow the steps of bitcoin. It is impossible if bitcoin is under them all. The future will require Bitcoin and Bitcoin to be used globally in the future.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

BTC may be unbeaten but it needs improvement with its price right now, don't be blinded by what you are seeing right now, because the price is at its actual lowest this year, though you really do have to appreciate the road BTC has went through and still after 4 years they still remain to be the #1 in the rankings, looking forward for BTC to be the future's currency, however, it still needs a lot of improvement and development, and as technology evolves, so does cryptocurrency.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

Maybe ,it would be a good term for bitcoin, this is because bitcoin is already know as the first ,launched coins in the crypocurrency era ,that is why bitcoin is called leader or king of cryptos , as wr refer to coin market cap bitcoin has the highest value and is on top of the table in tge coin market cap.
Destico

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:07:40 PM

Yes, truly the king, bitcoin is well prepared and protected for the long run, Many  coins just come in few years ago while, bitcoin has been there for ten years and still on the top,
Hackers and miners has shown less interest because they couldn't penetrate, their mission was unsuccessful, that's the quality bitcoin have.
For Sure, BITCOIN IS THE UNBEATEN KING.
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:28:56 PM

Yes, very well said and truly realistic. Bitcoin will turn out good performer and went to 19k again. The scenarios quite different than before, so make sure your movement gonna safe. I honestly wish The unbeaten King again hit that level with a lot of beautiful candles in the future. That's for sure.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 04:38:14 PM

Litecoin should be the number two (or second best)

But that won't happen until Bitcoin goes mainstream big time. How come? My logic is simple. The only way Bitcoin can obtain real value is through its store of value aspect. As much as I don't like when someone compares Bitcoin with gold, that's the only role that Bitcoin can play good, i.e. being "digital gold" (but without gold shortcomings, obviously). If it does, then we should have a cryptocurrency that would be Bitcoin's proxy in the world of everyday payments. From my perspective, Litecoin fits into this niche perfectly

sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:47:52 PM

Every year bitcoin remains strong and no one can replace it. Position 3 seems to be shifting continuously and the crypto market capitalization is indeed surprising. We will be treated to new innovations from every coin that goes well.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:08:21 PM

That's not the point, not all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. Even all altcoins have their own ways to experience price increases and price declines, I don't understand that I am someone who disagrees with people who always saying about altcoin price movements depending on bitcoin. Bitcoin has many investors, even most of them dominated the cryptocurrency market, but maybe you often see when the price of bitcoin decreases and you can see the altcoin price must be there which always increases, this means that what people say is not entirely true.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:16:27 PM

Cryptocurrency start on bitcoin so it's difficult to other token that able to defeat the king.
ETH or LTC may close with it's position but they still need more proving their reliability ,security and technology that people want to.

But in the future, I won't be surprise if one day, bitcoin able be beaten !

Smiley
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:19:03 PM

that's right because bitcoin is a very strong coin and a coin that always experiences a huge price increase, so whenever bitcoin will become the king of the crypto world
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency because of his characteristic a very strong coins and fighter. Bitcoin is a fighter cause even facing the risk it always on top value in the market.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:25:37 PM

I am one of the cryptocurrencies enthusiasts in my area and I truly believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is the king and this is going to be prove in future.  Many attacks and fight has come on it way but it remains strong and powerful in the international market.  Blockchain technology is going to be the best financial system the world has discovered and we are to be patience with it developments and advancement as it is highly transparent and decentralized!
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:29:29 PM

BTC coins will not be defeated, because BTC coins are the king of coins, indeed the price of coins is now declining, I believe the price of BTC coins will return to improving and the price of BTC coins will always be the king of coins

Always is a very long time. I agree with you, it will stay being the dominant coin for a really long time.

Every person has their own preferences though and since so many people is around investing still others will be big too. The question is, where is the consumers preference at? It will be where it's familiar for sure. Unless you offer something extremely good.

It's worth nothing that the technology behind Bitcoin will be a huge revolution and in fact, it started.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:40:59 PM

BTC in coming time will grow more stronger as adoption in various countries start to happen this will grow more popularity and demand which will lead to increase in price. Unless some country issued their own coin and which have better benefits and across globe it is started using it then it can become king in coming years.
roptoshambrella

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:11:43 PM

Jan 2013 : BTC Dominance 94,5 %
Jan 2014 : BTC Dominance 89 %
Jan 2015 : BTC Dominance 80 %
Jan 2016 : BTC Dominance 87 %
Jan 2017 : BTC Dominance 85 %
Jan 2018 : BTC Dominance 35 %
Jan 2019 : BTC Dominance 52,5 %

So this is the real history of King. As you see king lost half of the country.
As you see the fall between 2017 - 2018 that is the reason of the bullish run.
So that means in case of a buliish run between 2019-2020 we can see a drop of dominance in BTC below 25% means RIP for BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: