Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2.0 when?  (Read 14359 times)
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

The media reported that the new Ethereum will appear in 2019. But I don't think it is optimistic about this. In the future, I prefer to buy bitcoin. Ethereum may have lost the mainstream market of cryptocurrency, and now ICO investors have been greatly reduced.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

I think not before the end of the year. Vitalik said maybe at the beginning of 2019, but nobody knows for sure and I hope there won't be any technical difficulties and they would be able to launch the update on time.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Hi guys, I have heard a lot about next Ethereum update 2.0 that brings so many good features to Ethereum platform (POS, shardering..)
But my answer is when we can expect this update? I cant find any exact date. Do you know more informations about that?
Because if Ethereum 2.0 comes, it would be a game changing moment for EOS and other competitors.

Somewhere in 2019-2020, i suppose. Ethereum 2.0 is colossal project and dev team want to be sure, that all works as it should be.

"Before the Ethereum 2.0 implementation, developers will make further changes so everything goes smoothly. Some of these changes
are protocol stabilization specifications and testnets that are cross-client. These testnets will integrate two or more implementations
of Ethereum 2.0. Vitalik added that he wants everything to be perfect, because he learned from many Ethereum 1.0 mistakes."

"Vitalik Buterin didn’t say when the project will release, but referred to it as “really not so far away”.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

I am sure that the update will happen and then there will be only one leader of ICO projects on the market and it will be Ethereum.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

This would be good to implement in ethereum because we can see now that it was in the limit and the price of it was manipulating by the upper head, even the CEO we know that he is behind also about this dump.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

I have also heard something like this about ethereum v2.0 but unfortunately I have read that it will be only next year, in 2019.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

Ethereum has launched a new type maybe 1 month ago, but I still haven't seen in detail the development of the Ethereum
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

if we look at the ethereum supply, the numbers are very large, and if they develop ethereum 2.0, I don't know what they are actually planning, but if they see the vision they bring, it's very interesting

ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

In this matter, the development team is not in a hurry. I think before spring 2019 this will not happen. On the one hand, it’s very bad that everything was so delayed and there was no understanding in the terms, on the other hand, the project is all at stake now and if a non-quality and the innovative product comes out, the project will end.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

ethereum 2.0 seems to be very difficult to happen because I see this ethereum already has and creates a lot of tokens so I don't think ethereum will make ethereum 2.0.
This update will take place in January. Ethereum just doesn’t like a lot of marketing. they do their job. very soon you will see the results

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Ethereum deserves more quality feature updates because the more crypto develops, the more coins compete for the best. we can observe the condition of Ethereum who is already helpless, but with quality and a very used platform Ethereum will soon show renewal to seize his position as king of ICO. we wait and keep trying without expecting just one coin.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

Ethereum 2.0 which is now called Serenity is on the way. The network will be much faster, more secure and less energy-intensive according to Vitalik. They shifted their priorities and the changes and upgrades will happen starting from mid 2019.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

Hi guys, I have heard a lot about next Ethereum update 2.0 that brings so many good features to Ethereum platform (POS, shardering..)
But my answer is when we can expect this update? I cant find any exact date. Do you know more informations about that?
Because if Ethereum 2.0 comes, it would be a game changing moment for EOS and other competitors.

I don't know about this news, so maybe this is behind the tragedy of the fall of ether prices in addition to the fall in the price of bitcoin, because we know ether falls first if we compare with others. Yes, the update is very important and I'm sure if this update occurs, the ether value will be stronger and much better.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 05:24:27 AM by Saugani

In this matter, the development team is not in a hurry. I think before spring 2019 this will not happen. On the one hand, it’s very bad that everything was so delayed and there was no understanding in the terms, on the other hand, the project is all at stake now and if a non-quality and the innovative product comes out, the project will end.

Well, it will happen some time in the future.
But we should be able to see under-commits, merging on GitHub by the Developer and too communities

Ethereum 2.0 Specifications
* Core specifications for eth2.0 client
* Design goals: The following are the broad design goals for Ethereum 2.0

Source https://github.com/ethereum/eth2.0-specs

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

The ethereum 2.0 update is been called serenity which can solve the scalability of the coin. Serenity is a major shift to a markedly advanced platform packed with foundational improvements to power the future of the most prominent programmable public blockchain. This major update will also boost the price of the ethereum once it is implemented in the late 2019 or early 2020. I think this ethereum update is poise for more testing before it is implemented.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

It looks so will be soon ethereum 2.0
My speculation, it was probably to hardfork and release of ethereum 2.0 such as new function an adoption PoS

This Quote of news about the hardfork falls on the block “Ethereum (ETH) core developers have agreed to launch the long-awaited Constantinople hard fork at block (7,080,000).” https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-constantinople-hard-fork-to-come-in-mid-january-based-on-devs-new-agreement/amp

R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

I no longer look forward to this, just as most investors choose to abandon the purchase of ETH to invest in ICO, because more than 90% of the scams come from ERC-20.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

What it is all about for ethereum 2.0? Do we expect something new things to happen when this coin be launch. I think there will have a tough competition of ethereum and eos. It seems exciting to know what will be the ethereum 2.0 can do. I guess as you said there will have a game changing. This is also the open opportunities that the market is not yet dead rather a place where we can find new coins that good to invest and hold for long term.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

The time is January 2019. But this is not good news. In essence, Ethereum has lost its future. He will not let investors recover the losses. Human beings are selfish. The rich become rich because they deprive the poor of their wealth. Can't be too optimistic about Ethereum.

Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:52:24 PM

As I know, Vitalik Buterin hinted that Ethereum 2.0 is not far away ( it's not exactly).  However, Ethereum 2.0 consists of three key projects:

Proof-of-stake (Beacon Chain, Casper FFG)
Sharding
eWASM
This will make Ethereum scalable Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: